Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who stated on more than one occasion in past , that because he channel had grown she didn't feel comfortable sharing very personal information anymore , she sure is going full pelt with 'building emotional connections' with her subs of late £££££

Aside from her Dad , there's broadcasting to the World her brother had lost his job now the son in hospital from a virus .

Some of her Subs actually think they're in her inner circle because she over shares , especially american ones with big bucks to spend .

She certainly knows what she is doing .

Exactly ⬆ This is why she will never be truly happy as she Worships £££ 🐄 Greedy Cow 🐄 She doesn't understand the Real Meaning of Life .
Usage, thats what viewers are on youtube....it's just begging in my opinion, give em the sob story in return for cash, thats why they film themselves, self obsessed narcs who use social media to get what they need. The way she writes down her sob stories to tell them next, the way she calculates her click bait titles, to lure you into her adverts, the way she writes to companies begging for free stuff and then pretends it was just randomly posted to her, no it aint, she either personally writes a begging email or puts her name on begging lists. The pathetic quotes at the end of her videos like this woman has any kind of morals or integrity, just uses other peoples words. Utterly VILE.
Found another one this morning, nicola frugal cottage, shes giving them the sob story she cannot afford to live, her hubby left, but apparently she gets no child support, BS. She actually literally asked people to send her money last month. One of her viewers said lets all buy her etsy store items and two others sent her over 35 quid. She puts on this sad sorrowful voice, yet from her cash stuffing videos you can clearly see shes saving a fortune to be mortgage free and florida holidays. It's absbolutely sickening. Honestly, just had enough of them all, dragging around lonely vulnerable people, thats all they are doing, people with their own trauma and problems.
Another thing lego fat m head does, is blatently sits back and lets her viewers think she was ill every time she has a effing hangover. Like last time and it was the works do..suddenly poor her, shes so fragile, they actually thought she was ill, comments worrying about her, how does anyone live lies like that its unreal. ashley running home from work to cook his pizza in an 169 pounds pizza oven they got cause she goes around begging. It's complete and utter dogshit all of it. There are laws about begging, time it stopped on youtube.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Usage, thats what viewers are on youtube....it's just begging in my opinion, give em the sob story in return for cash, thats why they film themselves, self obsessed narcs who use social media to get what they need. The way she writes down her sob stories to tell them next, the way she calculates her click bait titles, to lure you into her adverts, the way she writes to companies begging for free stuff and then pretends it was just randomly posted to her, no it aint, she either personally writes a begging email or puts her name on begging lists. The pathetic quotes at the end of her videos like this woman has any kind of morals or integrity, just uses other peoples words. Utterly VILE.
Found another one this morning, nicola frugal cottage, shes giving them the sob story she cannot afford to live, her hubby left, but apparently she gets no child support, BS. She actually literally asked people to send her money last month. One of her viewers said lets all buy her etsy store items and two others sent her over 35 quid. She puts on this sad sorrowful voice, yet from her cash stuffing videos you can clearly see shes saving a fortune to be mortgage free and florida holidays. It's absbolutely sickening. Honestly, just had enough of them all, dragging around lonely vulnerable people, thats all they are doing, people with their own trauma and problems.
Another thing lego fat m head does, is blatently sits back and lets her viewers think she was ill every time she has a effing hangover. Like last time and it was the works do..suddenly poor her, shes so fragile, they actually thought she was ill, comments worrying about her, how does anyone live lies like that its unreal. ashley running home from work to cook his pizza in an 169 pounds pizza oven they got cause she goes around begging. It's complete and utter dogshit all of it. There are laws about begging, time it stopped on youtube.
Agree 100%.
Her mate Carla is exactly the same, she’s also now dropping not so subtle hints regarding ‘difficulties’ in her personal life with a mention every slog about her mothers dizzy spell. It’s all so calculated and designed to reel in their sad subbies.
Incidentally, I was watching an old slog of Carla’s when she stayed with Hyacinth, who took her to a boot fair in Devon with her friend, (the reincarnation of Miss Honey) ‘Kirsten scuriocities’…as they were driving into the field, Hyacinth was making up a ditty about buying lots of tat (her word not mine!) with Carla thinking it hilarious. Interesting how this is the ‘tat’ they then list as ‘in good condition’ etc to flog on EBay. Shameless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I
Agree 100%.
Her mate Carla is exactly the same, she’s also now dropping not so subtle hints regarding ‘difficulties’ in her personal life with a mention every slog about her mothers dizzy spell. It’s all so calculated and designed to reel in their sad subbies.
Incidentally, I was watching an old slog of Carla’s when she stayed with Hyacinth, who took her to a boot fair in Devon with her friend, (the reincarnation of Miss Honey) ‘Kirsten scuriocities’…as they were driving into the field, Hyacinth was making up a ditty about buying lots of tat (her word not mine!) with Carla thinking it hilarious. Interesting how this is the ‘tat’ they then list as ‘in good condition’ etc to flog on EBay. Shameless.
Yeh sick family members, esp mothers, works a treat with the americans, they are big on family. Sick elderly dogs, another good one, everyone has pets. Throw in the odd sick friend once in a while and KERCHING, in come the donations. Best one of all though, wait till your father has dementia then make videos about the trauma of it all as you basically did eff all for years other then the odd visit and just left him to rot with family and care home. Dementia....its like some sort of shame with her, she can go on trips out and holidays but apparently she would be too embarassed to take him out on a day trip, can you imagine his face seeing the beach etc. Of course she can't wait for something big to happen, it will all be chronicled on her youtube with her saggy lined jowls pretending to cry. All that woman cares about is MONEY.
---
Here we go, latest vlog, more BS and lies, camera tilted, high up, just one big lie from start to finish. How is the camera so high up able to produce a true representation of those clothes, she thinks she is the bomb and will make new look a fortune.....yet their website is filled with models who quite aptly show off the clothes. Just another conning, scamming youtuber pretending she is 4 stone lighter for the appraisal of her saddo viewers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Christ what did she look like in the white blouse and midi skirt. It looked bloody horrible on the model so she didn’t stand a chance with her short, fat dumpy body.

• Haha
  • Heart
All that woman cares about is MONEY.
---

Here we go, latest vlog, more BS and lies, camera tilted, high up, just one big lie from start to finish. How is the camera so high up able to produce a true representation of those clothes, she thinks she is the bomb and will make new look a fortune.....yet their website is filled with models who quite aptly show off the clothes. Just another conning, scamming youtuber pretending she is 4 stone lighter for the appraisal of her saddo viewers.
How is this even the same woman from other week's vlog when her and jenkins met up and went shopping to an aldi (or lidl )?

jenkin's filmed her ' friend ' pushing a shopping trolly up and down the aisles . Bucket took up most of the aisle . We saw with our own eyes .

Jenkins always gets some mean old camera shots in of bucket living it Large , literally or rusty water marks running down the white painted side wall of the bucket residence . I can't remember if the latter was before , or after bucket filmed jenkin's tatty front door on one visit .

Quite a bit of passive aggressive tit for tat with those two ( been mentioned on here before by other posters ) .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How is this even the same woman from other week's vlog when her and jenkins met up and went shopping to an aldi (or lidl )?

jenkin's filmed her ' friend ' pushing a shopping trolly up and down the aisles . Bucket took up most of the aisle . We saw with our own eyes .

Jenkins always gets some mean old camera shots in of bucket living it Large , literally or rusty water marks running down the white painted side wall of the bucket residence . I can't remember if the latter was before , or after bucket filmed jenkin's tatty front door on one visit .

Quite a bit of passive aggressive tit for tat with those two ( been mentioned on here before by other posters ) .
Like a lot of these YTbers who become ‘friends’ through YT but are in reality, ‘frenemies’…😏😏😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8

lol for sure, these two are friends when it suits them. Lets face it, caroline looks more like carlas mum than a friend.
1680779559385.png

---
ha ha I love bitching about mrs m, it's very therapeutic lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh ffs they do (look like mother and daughter ) 🤣 WOW !!!

carry on bitching I say ....bucket and jenkins woman witch all day long to their subs ...witch about charity shop workers , pub food portion size . The list goes on and on .

They use their subs as unpaid therapy .

I'd say this site carries out a service and if Only one person is pre warned about this skanking ££££ pair then the World is a better place . This also goes for some other stealth selling youtubers also , especially the ones that Do Not like to be held accountable and would love to just get clean away with using vunerable viewers for £££££ . Shocking really .

I just couldn't do the things they do . I Earn my money the proper way , Not grift . Then they gaslight and try to appear virtious . duck off users and start using your Subs own money to pay for things . Talking Mainly about the one with the plastic wrap around balcony 🤣 wish the huge , gin soaked witch would fall off , but without flattening any seagulls , or squirrals ha !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I’ve been having a bit of trouble sleeping lately…chucked on The C Word podcast…bldy brilliant for insomnia. Woke up fresh as a daisy 8 hours later! 😂

• Haha
"Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most Intimate and Emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend. Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend and part of their family as it’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship"

***They Share the most intimate and Emotional parts of their lives in an Insidious marketing campaign so that their subs feel like they're family / friend of the YouTuber so that the blogger can make ££££ from Vulnerable subscribers .Many who in their misplaced belief , want to send these charlatans what little money they have to have them in their lives .

We See YOU and what You Are Doing 😡😡😡

• Heart
"Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most Intimate and Emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend. Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend and part of their family as it’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship"

***They Share the most intimate and Emotional parts of their lives in an Insidious marketing campaign so that their subs feel like they're family / friend of the YouTuber so that the blogger can make ££££ from Vulnerable subscribers .Many who in their misplaced belief , want to send these charlatans what little money they have to have them in their lives .

We See YOU and what You Are Doing 😡😡😡
Theres this woman on youtube, I used to think she was ok, she's trying to be mortgage and debt free. She does all that cash envelope stuffing and saves a ton by the end of the year. She kept going on about her sons and how they were struggling, she would not say where her husband was but its sure to say hes left her cause it took me less than five minutes to find him on twitter. She kept saying I can't tell everyone all the details, I'm trying to protect my sons, meanwhile hes posting pics of his kids and shes been in several newspaper articles about being frugal and money saving, she's protecting no one. Last month she said jan and feb would be tough, yet she has all this money saved, but won't touch it, she actually literally asked her subscribers to send her money. I was disgusted, but I guess at least she was being honest. If she did that in the street and someone called the police though and said that womans asking for money, they would stop her, but for some reason it's ok on youtube.
I agree with you it's just a lazy dirty way of making money, pretend yall are big pals and then sucker them into their online world of all about them! Some youtubers do have some great content and I don't mind them but more and more it's becoming clear, mrs m is scrounging, just in a subliminal way, not quite so obvious as carla. I did some research this week and apparently youtubers can join this list which gets in touch with businesses for them. Worlds on it's knees producing pointless tit and this lot can't get their hands on it fast enough. All their greedy consumerism makes me puke to be honest with you. Like a bit of kazzas smug little face cause shes got her hands on one of those freebie smart watches that carla tossed at her friend as another unwanted gift. I'd love to smash a huge cake into her dimwitted face lol
I don't mind youtubers making money, but do it on their own merit, stop using people. The way people condone them, enable their excuses and pour devotion over them if they cough once, lol. Anyways, I guess it's not up to me to judge, it's their journey, to the bank lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is kazza still having orgasms about the cheap food bags from greggs and the like.
Honestly the pure greed on her face when she manages to get one!
I’m sure Carla is the same. Not sure about bucket though. They might be a bit too downmarket for her.😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is kazza still having orgasms about the cheap food bags from greggs and the like.
Honestly the pure greed on her face when she manages to get one!
I’m sure Carla is the same. Not sure about bucket though. They might be a bit too downmarket for her.😀
Even M&S can't do sausage rolls and pasties like Greggs..... Anyway, I imagine Mrs Bucket fanny goes and does the big shop in Waitrose and then Ashley does his attempt at Gordon Ramsey style meals from it. Hello Fresh is only used when it's free and gifted and even then I imagine the portions are miniscule in their view.. Mrs Bucket chomping on the bit within the hr afterwards

• Heart
Even M&S can't do sausage rolls and pasties like Greggs..... Anyway, I imagine Mrs Bucket fanny goes and does the big shop in Waitrose and then Ashley does his attempt at Gordon Ramsey style meals from it. Hello Fresh is only used when it's free and gifted and even then I imagine the portions are miniscule in their view.. Mrs Bucket chomping on the bit within the hr afterwards
Think she gave up on greggs bags, you should see a lot of kazzas face hugging that smart watch, it's like it's a cake or something!!
lol at carla having one, aint they to keep you healthy, she's possibly the most unhealthiest person on youtube. It's a status symbol, looks stupid cheap and nasty. Yeh theres some gimmicky stuff on it, for those who actually live in the real world. Kazza just lives to shop, consumerism is her world, she will love that smart watch to death lol....until something new appears. Splats another of her homemade cakes into carlas face.

Anyone hear lego witch nagging at ashley when he brought her some treats home, there were two missing from the hot cross buns and she acused him of eating them, when it was his mother who bought them and took two for herself and kindly gave two to lego broomstick hair. Poor guys probably acused of all sorts.
Today in the big c podcast, lego wurzel gummidge head said several people mentioned the title of the podcast and said it was innapropriate, ie big c...cancer...she responded not, just ignored their comments as per usual...she said they will allow comments on the podcast soon,...can't wait, watching them alienate all those who do not agree and conform to carlas and carolines rules, ie they are always right!

• Heart
Today in the big c podcast, lego wurzel gummidge head :ROFLMAO: said several people mentioned the title of the podcast and said it was innapropriate, ie big c...cancer...she responded not, just ignored their comments as per usual...she said they will allow comments on the podcast soon,...can't wait, watching them alienate all those who do not agree and conform to carlas and carolines rules, ie they are always right!
The Two C unts More like . They missed a trick there .

Oh what a pair of Rebels and such Cleverness too . Who Knew that They both have Doctorates from Oxford with their extra clever use of the English Language . Bucket with her often repeated use of her new long word the other week and well ....jenkins . They honestly believe their brown noser listeneners that they're both in Vanessa Feltz's league , or similar .

It's embarrassing when they laugh at themselves ''I'm so funny & intelligent '' . They can be funny don't get me wrong (esp jenkins ,bucket just looks funny) just not as often as they like to think though , but these podcasts are so forced that they're gringy in parts . Which is a whole new level of entertainment in it's self I guess :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The Two C unts More like . They missed a trick there .

Oh what a pair of Rebels and such Cleverness too . Who Knew that They both have Doctorates from Oxford with their extra clever use of the English Language . Bucket with her often repeated use of her new long word the other week and well ....jenkins . They honestly believe their brown noser listeneners that they're both in Vanessa Feltz's league , or similar .

It's embarrassing when they laugh at themselves ''I'm so funny & intelligent '' . They can be funny don't get me wrong (esp jenkins ,bucket just looks funny) just not as often as they like to think though , but these podcasts are so forced that they're gringy in parts . Which is a whole new level of entertainment in it's self I guess :ROFLMAO:
mrs m fancies herself as the new oprah lol. They both have a degree in begging lol. Seriously though, it will be most amusing listening to lego slam down anyone who disagrees with her, I don't think peoples ability to comment will last long, unless she just chooses a select bunch of brown nosers. I guess it's ok, not a single advert.....YET lol and I am sure the beloved ashley will make an appearance, I can almost see the cogs turning around in her head thinking of new ideas. carla can be funny, she clearly has a better sense of humour but again, theres that great big ego that don't like anyone with their own mind. I'll give them their due, if they keep it ad free and let people comment then it could be ok....until they invite lexx lol
Also so far it's been generic chatter, when they start playing guru's and experts then they can eff off. Her cat ron could do a podcast with the toirtoise and tell her what they really think lol Or how about a gin podcast where lego slowly gets drunk on gin, ie her normal every day habit and carla can give us a run down of her favourite pepsi max flavours ha ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
''Degree in Begging '' fffing brilliant :ROFLMAO:

And yes , Bucket loves a good slam down . Who can forget the concerned subscriber who was name checked in a vlog and then set upon by buckets viewers and berated for daring to mention bucket's clear lack of concern (bucket was laughing on a drive with super stud after her cat became ill )for her poor Cat , or the Nurse from Spain (Italy?)who during First wave of pandemic scolded bucket for moaning big time how hard she had it and that she (Nurse ) put her in her place by stating she had to get a paper slip twice daily to be allowed out of her home for exercise etc etc and the Hospitals .

The comment section was going crazy giving bucket a life lesson until she blocked everyone and then made future comments moderated first .

Back to recently and her poor Dad might , or might not have had a mini stroke . Subscribers want to comment under vlog mainly about supermarket checkouts and cash .

No comment .

• Heart
This could be part of a future podcast, ron says don't go off with strangers who buy jimmy saville baubles.

---
''Degree in Begging '' fffing brilliant :ROFLMAO:

And yes , Bucket loves a good slam down . Who can forget the concerned subscriber who was name checked in a vlog and then set upon by buckets viewers and berated for daring to mention bucket's clear lack of concern (bucket was laughing on a drive with super stud after her cat became ill )for her poor Cat , or the Nurse from Spain (Italy?)who during First wave of pandemic scolded bucket for moaning big time how hard she had it and that she (Nurse ) put her in her place by stating she had to get a paper slip twice daily to be allowed out of her home for exercise etc etc and the Hospitals .

The comment section was going crazy giving bucket a life lesson until she blocked everyone and then made future comments moderated first .

Back to recently and her poor Dad might , or might not have had a mini stroke . Subscribers want to comment under vlog mainly about supermarket checkouts and cash .

No comment .
yeh, she burst out laughing in the middle of her telling viewers hed had a stroke, strange that. Wonder how much cash hes sitting on. She don't give a crap, she packed a bag quick yeh ok,,,,,,try packing a bag all the time and spend more time with hiim.
lol she hates comments, cannot believe carla just laughed when a very old cat jumped off the balcony to get away from her. Cat looks part persian and it also looks like it has never ever been brushed, seen homeless cats looking more care for You can clearly tell its coats not brushed on a regular basis, mind you he prob wont ler her near him cause of the cant be arsed relationship shes built with him most of his life. Ashley, said give him some roast chicken as he wasnt eating....that witch went out and got a cooked roast chicken and picked off all the best bits for her nd gave it the crap.....could not even let it have some decent meat now its very elderly, to be honest watching her picking at that chiken taking it from the cat was one of the main reasons why i began to dislike her. The video was a awhile back now.
She always blocks everyone....not what a podcast is about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Think she gave up on greggs bags, you should see a lot of kazzas face hugging that smart watch, it's like it's a cake or something!!
lol at carla having one, aint they to keep you healthy, she's possibly the most unhealthiest person on youtube. It's a status symbol, looks stupid cheap and nasty. Yeh theres some gimmicky stuff on it, for those who actually live in the real world. Kazza just lives to shop, consumerism is her world, she will love that smart watch to death lol....until something new appears. Splats another of her homemade cakes into carlas face.

Anyone hear lego witch nagging at ashley when he brought her some treats home, there were two missing from the hot cross buns and she acused him of eating them, when it was his mother who bought them and took two for herself and kindly gave two to lego broomstick hair. Poor guys probably acused of all sorts.
Today in the big c podcast, lego wurzel gummidge head said several people mentioned the title of the podcast and said it was innapropriate, ie big c...cancer...she responded not, just ignored their comments as per usual...she said they will allow comments on the podcast soon,...can't wait, watching them alienate all those who do not agree and conform to carlas and carolines rules, ie they are always right!
Lego broomstick hair 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.