Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snobby witch has got her equally snobby mother , that one that always looks like she has a bad smell under her nose , on her vlog today .

I haven't watched it yet , but you can bet that it's some soppy tit content to soften viewers , as there will be some paid promos coming up in future vlogs .

How often does she visit her father/?
I remember that time bucket sat in her car whilst her mum took her dad round a garden centre . Bucket looked so pissed off and agitated as she filmed in car after her mum and dad had just gone in . She couldn't even be bothered to go in with them and help her mum with her Dad . It was in the early days of his dementia diagnosis . I very much doubt she has any patience to be visit him often that's why it's left to her brother . Her Poor Dad .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Caroline and her Mother could be mistaken for the same age! Bet her Mum is a damn sight healthier than bucket though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Caroline and her Mother could be mistaken for the same age! Bet her Mum is a damn sight healthier than bucket though!
Too right! Bucket looks a right old dumpy frump. I had to switch off it was so bloody boring.

• Heart
Snobby witch has got her equally snobby mother , that one that always looks like she has a bad smell under her nose , on her vlog today .

I haven't watched it yet , but you can bet that it's some soppy tit content to soften viewers , as there will be some paid promos coming up in future vlogs .

I remember that time bucket sat in her car whilst her mum took her dad round a garden centre . Bucket looked so pissed off and agitated as she filmed in car after her mum and dad had just gone in . She couldn't even be bothered to go in with them and help her mum with her Dad . It was in the early days of his dementia diagnosis . I very much doubt she has any patience to be visit him often that's why it's left to her brother . Her Poor Dad .
Thats interesting, precious, not sure if I have seen that video. She makes out shes so traumatised and exhausted from looking after her dad, except its rest of her family who do that. She perhaps is exhausted from her one visit a month. She can barely stroke her car, never mind respond to someone with dementia.
I switched it off after a couple of minutes, her giggling at everything her mum says is irritating and childish... this pretence she ever cared about her family makes for uncomfortable viewing. Seen her pour more emotion into her youtube account than she's ever done for her father. Suits her she lives as far away from him as possible, so she can just go on living her life and holidaying as per usual. She must have stepped up her paltry 4 times yearly visits to one a month. Wait till ashleys dumped her and no one comes to visit when she's older, karma is real.
AGREES, you betcha, this video is a precurser to more tailored ads and selling to her viewers. Her entire life revolves around money and how much free tit she can get. Youtube really does define her and that big slob carla who acts proud whilst her daughter clearly has issues with self care....how many years before shes finally going to address her teeth, dreadful woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Good grief. What was the point of that daft sit down video with her mum being interviewed about finding her long lost half brothers cos her dad used to be shagging every woman at every port in WW2?? Wtf has THAT got to do with anything???? Talk about scraping the barrel for content 🙄 Fkin hell
---
The Golden Girls

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched a couple of minutes. Boring as duck. The mother looks like she’s got a bad smell under her nose all the time!

• Heart
I watched a couple of minutes. Boring as duck. The mother looks like she’s got a bad smell under her nose all the time!
Doesn't she just ?!

If anyone has been watching the Crime family from South Carolina , the murdaughs murders , the whole matthews family inc bucket's brother and sister inlaw etc have that same entitled spoilt aura and look about them , but without any of the Power (& millions $$$$) . Bucket wishes .

Annnddd .....just as predicted a new upoad with a long arse AD hot on the heels of getting mummy dearest to appear on her vlog And open up to viewers . Kerching !

Spot on Retro , she Worships money above everything else . Greedy , entitled twit . That's why she's never truly happy with her lot , outside of laying on a sunbed abroad with a large gin in one hand and a kindle in other .

• Heart
Good grief. What was the point of that daft sit down video with her mum being interviewed about finding her long lost half brothers cos her dad used to be shagging every woman at every port in WW2?? Wtf has THAT got to do with anything???? Talk about scraping the barrel for content 🙄 Fkin hell
---

The Golden Girls
Yeah but the golden girls were funny.
---
Thats interesting, precious, not sure if I have seen that video. She makes out shes so traumatised and exhausted from looking after her dad, except its rest of her family who do that. She perhaps is exhausted from her one visit a month. She can barely stroke her car, never mind respond to someone with dementia.
I switched it off after a couple of minutes, her giggling at everything her mum says is irritating and childish... this pretence she ever cared about her family makes for uncomfortable viewing. Seen her pour more emotion into her youtube account than she's ever done for her father. Suits her she lives as far away from him as possible, so she can just go on living her life and holidaying as per usual. She must have stepped up her paltry 4 times yearly visits to one a month. Wait till ashleys dumped her and no one comes to visit when she's older, karma is real.
AGREES, you betcha, this video is a precurser to more tailored ads and selling to her viewers. Her entire life revolves around money and how much free tit she can get. Youtube really does define her and that big slob carla who acts proud whilst her daughter clearly has issues with self care....how many years before shes finally going to address her teeth, dreadful woman.
She doesn’t give a tit about her cat. Never once seen her fuss it or pick it up. Wonder where the poor tortoise is? Bet she’s hoping it’s died.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ugh this woman gets worse. I can barely bring myself to watch her any longer. She's an entitled, greedy cow, who is totally up her own arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ugh this woman gets worse. I can barely bring myself to watch her any longer. She's an entitled, greedy cow, who is totally up her own arse!
Surely you’ll want to watch her St Patrick’s Day ‘candlelight supper’ slog where she channel’s Hyacinth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Surely you’ll want to watch her St Patrick’s Day ‘candlelight supper’ slog where she channel’s Hyacinth 🤣🤣
Yeah, Ashley is gonna dress up as a leprechaun and cook Irish stew while Hyacinth sips on her new gin, listening to Daniel O'Donnel crack out a few Irish tunes.... Carla might even come round and do a bit of Michael Flatley dancing for extra entertainment.
The builders will be back after that replacing all the loose floorboards 🍀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have visions of bucket and Carla going around the charity shops on mobility scooters soon (gifted of course). Harassing the staff and making them open doors for them etc. Being even more annoying and entitled than they already are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nice new #kindlygifted cordless hoover for the cleaner to use 🤣🤣
'Kindly gifted' winds me up!! In return for a wank video promoting the tit yeah..... Wouldn't it be funny if Ashley walked by and said on camera that the cordless hoover has better suction than Caroline's mouth has ever had, while carrying it into the bedroom and closing the door 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.