Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing she went for a jog before that try on.

I’d be scared if I was that breathless all the time.
---
Urgh those snakeskin skinny jeans and heels make her look like a fat hooker.

View attachment 2042189

Why do these frumps think wearing animal print is the way to go?
---
View attachment 2042201
How old are these commenters? Who really thinks a sequin jacket looks good? It looked a bin bag with added glitz
Good lord! She looks utterly ridiculous and like mutton dressed as lamb!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fasten your seat belts for this ride.....
That must have taken a lot of effort, sitting in a chair as she nonchalently picked a few random make up items. I actually thought this was going to be a real declutter with some actual physical activity. She literally does zero but bang her gums together aas per usual. Someone tip her off that chair and throw her outside and force her to move for gods sake!
Also was it just me or did I hear she is still accepting free pr glossy boxes, yet has not done a review in a long time, dishonest, greedy and can well afford to buy her own make up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s selling on that eyeshadow palette which she used in a vlog two months ago, yes selling it to someone else! Even though in the same vlog two months ago she was going on about how pretty it was. And in this latest vlog, she took delivery of two more eye shadow palettes. She can’t stop buying nI matter how much she says she’s decluttering!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s selling on that eyeshadow palette which she used in a vlog two months ago, yes selling it to someone else! Even though in the same vlog two months ago she was going on about how pretty it was. And in this latest vlog, she took delivery of two more eye shadow palettes. She can’t stop buying nI matter how much she says she’s decluttering!
its just clickbait, she cannot declutter anything, has to make money either by selling it on ebay or to idiot viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s just not very relatable is she and obviously can’t read a room. Multiple expensive holidays, big house in Devon, fancy cars, meals out, wardrobe overstuffed with clothes she’ll never wear. Consumerism at its worst. She’s only jumped on the de cluttering bandwagon for content. Oh and did I mention she has cleaner - but doesn’t do an honest days work anywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
According to one of Bucket's podcasts ''feeling Smug is the best feeling ''.
As hard as I try , I can't for the life of me work out just what Bucket could possibly have to feel Smug about ???

Of late she is surrounded by a dark Aura , Energy . Something is 'off ' about her . Her bolshy , mate from bristol looks plain ill over past few weeks .

It is actually getting to be more like watching a slow speed train crash and you can't look away . Bucket is not real . Nobody that obnoxious is real .

• Heart
According to one of Bucket's podcasts ''feeling Smug is the best feeling ''.
As hard as I try , I can't for the life of me work out just what Bucket could possibly have to feel Smug about ???

Of late she is surrounded by a dark Aura , Energy . Something is 'off ' about her . Her bolshy , mate from bristol looks plain ill over past few weeks .

It is actually getting to be more like watching a slow speed train crash and you can't look away . Bucket is not real . Nobody that obnoxious is real .
Perhaps she means all the freebies that she aquires, thats something to feel smug about. Can I ask everyone a question, is she really head hunted by businesses or does she and ashley think, oh you know what I'd love to try one of those pizza ovens and she just says, I will online beg to several companies and try and get one for free. Like the vacuum she gave to her son, clearly was always intended for him, didn't want to pay for one. Do you think this greedy entitled fat witch goes around begging for stuff to lots of diff companies, I do. For someone who complains a dress is 10 pounds in a charity shop I can honestly see her trying to get everything she can get her hands on.
She was over the moon with the ice maker, crack open the gin and tonic, never known anyone so excited over ice lol.
I can't live my life that way, its begging, don't care how they pretend it's for their viewers, don't care how they fancy it all up and try and make it look as though the company will make millions cause of her "advert".......you can see the greed in her, clearly has the money to pay for items, but thats the whole point of that channel, riding off the backs of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her ‘stressful’ life sounds so unstressful - it’s certainly nothing like the stress I’m currently under!

And she has yet another £400 of freebies? Why am I compelled to watch?!

For some reason she’s getting to me now whereas HelenMaryJo doesn’t - has anyone spotted that HMJs channel has grown very quickly and Mrs M has upped her a game. I thinks she’s been a bit rattled.

Honestly she must be raking in the cash. She’s selling loads of stuff on Vinted for £20+, her channel must generate a lot, all the freebies, the podcast (loved the subliminal advertising in this vlog!) and the affiliate links. Well done her - but it just leaves a bit of nasty taste with me.

• Heart
Her ‘stressful’ life sounds so unstressful - it’s certainly nothing like the stress I’m currently under!

And she has yet another £400 of freebies? Why am I compelled to watch?!

For some reason she’s getting to me now whereas HelenMaryJo doesn’t - has anyone spotted that HMJs channel has grown very quickly and Mrs M has upped her a game. I thinks she’s been a bit rattled.

Honestly she must be raking in the cash. She’s selling loads of stuff on Vinted for £20+, her channel must generate a lot, all the freebies, the podcast (loved the subliminal advertising in this vlog!) and the affiliate links. Well done her - but it just leaves a bit of nasty taste with me.
That Helen Mary Jo is actually more annoying than Mrs Bucket.... I had to unsub because she just grated on me so badly. Then trying to involve her grandchildren etc to become 'relatable'.. I thought, NO, Piss off.. I'm off 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That Helen Mary Jo is actually more annoying than Mrs Bucket.... I had to unsub because she just grated on me so badly. Then trying to involve her grandchildren etc to become 'relatable'.. I thought, NO, Piss off.. I'm off 🤣
Yes to this!! Mrs M is not anywhere near as bloody irritating as that Helen Mary jo.
I took a look at her channel a couple of times.
I couldn’t stand her. A real pain in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes to this!! Mrs M is not anywhere near as bloody irritating as that Helen Mary jo.
I took a look at her channel a couple of times.
I couldn’t stand her. A real pain in the arse.
Took a quick peek at this helen woman, apparently she's finding it very stressful trying to choose the right clothes for her cruise :confused: she makes mrs m look positively angelic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Took a quick peek at this helen woman, apparently she's finding it very stressful trying to choose the right clothes for her cruise :confused: she makes mrs m look positively angelic!
She makes ppl wish Maggie Thatcher comes back from the dead.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Mrs M…running out of ice at her candlelight suppers…best get sending out those begging emails for companies to #kindlygift an ice maker. These Effluencers certainly seem dislike spending their own money…😤

• Haha
Poor Mrs M…running out of ice at her candlelight suppers…best get sending out those begging emails for companies to #kindlygift an ice maker. These Effluencers certainly seem dislike spending their own money…😤
lol ha ha! ashley was desperate to try that pizza oven, what a life online begging.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My God, reading some of the sycophantic comments from her subs is stomach churning. Apparently the prick son has been ill? A woman from Canada is so sympathetic about the stress they must be going through. She thinks they could both do with a holiday! How some people fawn and grovel is truly mind boggling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My God, reading some of the sycophantic comments from her subs is stomach churning. Apparently the prick son has been ill? A woman from Canada is so sympathetic about the stress they must be going through. She thinks they could both do with a holiday! How some people fawn and grovel is truly mind boggling.
A holiday!? That’s all they’re ever doing! That sub needs to give her head a wobble. 🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone who stated on more than one occasion in past , that because her channel had grown she didn't feel comfortable sharing very personal information anymore , she sure is going full pelt with 'building emotional connections' with her subs of late £££££

Aside from her Dad , there's broadcasting to the World her brother had lost his job now the son in hospital from a virus .

Some of her Subs actually think they're in her inner circle because she over shares , especially american ones with big bucks to spend .

She certainly knows what she is doing .

I can't live my life that way, its begging, don't care how they pretend it's for their viewers, don't care how they fancy it all up and try and make it look as though the company will make millions cause of her "advert".......you can see the greed in her, clearly has the money to pay for items, but thats the whole point of that channel, riding off the backs of others.
Exactly ⬆ This is why she will never be truly happy as she Worships £££ 🐄 Greedy Cow 🐄 She doesn't understand the Real Meaning of Life .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.