Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Caroline! Get yourself to a GP! You're sooo out of breath in today's try on, you'd think you'd been on a ten mile hike instead of trying on a pair of trousers!

This is so worrying and how she cannot hear how bad it is while editing I do not understand. Also why does she keep pulling all the clothes out of shape when trying them on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg Caroline! Get yourself to a GP! You're sooo out of breath in today's try on, you'd think you'd been on a ten mile hike instead of trying on a pair of trousers!

This is so worrying and how she cannot hear how bad it is while editing I do not understand. Also why does she keep pulling all the clothes out of shape when trying them on?
her and ''thunder thighs jenkin'' both ill with their lard arse , too much of Everything , lifestyles . Both a big Burden on cash strapped NHS .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Caroline has the money to go privately! Surprised she doesn't! All could be avoided if she changed her diet and lost some weight. She can't feel comfortable.

Reactions: 4

Reactions: 2
Of course she only likes loose fitting clothes. Who’d want to see her massive flabby body in anything fitted.
I wanna see her do a try on haul with some Marks and Sparks swimwear or Evans perhaps 👙

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omfg!! 😳 That black sparkly jacket!! Looks like she's auditioning for an extra with Showaddywaddy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Considering how much money Caroline obviously has at her disposal, she makes the most horrendous clothing decisions for someone her age.
She should opt to buy less, but better quality fitting clothes that flatter her figure rather than cover up her weight issues.
Or better still address the weight issues for health reasons, and shop in quality establishments - less is more!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The C Word: Can only think of a couple of bad ones. Cancer, and yeah THAT one!

3:30 in, her and her friend are already on to junk food. Some things don't change.
Our Hyacinth has never set foot in a greggs you know.

Our Hyacinth is pratically screaming over poor Carla.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.