Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I briefly checked out her holiday vlog. Jeeeez she forgot to pack her mascara! These things are sent to try us she said. Why? Would it have made any difference to her fat droopy face? What an absolute drama queen she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I briefly checked out her holiday vlog. Jeeeez she forgot to pack her mascara! These things are sent to try us she said. Why? Would it have made any difference to her fat droopy face? What an absolute drama queen she is.
My mum always used to use that phrase "these things are sent to try us". It was about worse things than a forgotten bit of make up though! Absolute drama llama like you say!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else watch the “declutter” video ? It would have taken me 10 mins to declutter 100 items from all the tat she gets sent and donate it to a charity - Women’s Aid or similar ?

Reactions: 5
When you think you have way too much tit in your wardrobe, but is a drop in the ocean compared to some peoples!!!!!
She buys too much......consumerism gone mad.

• Haha
I was talking with staff in a charity shop and they were saying since things are going to get even more difficult in Society they are worried , not about donations as people are being extremely generous , but are worried about resellers who strip the shop of all the best stuff .

I told them all about bucket and they were sickened by her greed . This is Exactly the type they don't want in their shop at times like these . They don't even mind a stay at home mum who tops up her housekeeping with a bit of reselling .

Between you & me they're considering a limit on 'best' purchases . About blooming time . Something needs to be done . Someone like bucket cannot be allowed to profit anymore from those struggling in SOCIETY ! :mad:

edited to add . some shops even have door signs . ''No resellers allowed'' . It is because of Greedy Gannets like mrs m.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was talking with staff in a charity shop and they were saying since things are going to get even more difficult in Society they are worried , not about donations as people are being extremely generous , but are worried about resellers who strip the shop of all the best stuff .

I told them all about bucket and they were sickened by her greed . This is Exactly the type they don't want in their shop at times like these . They don't even mind a stay at home mum who tops up her housekeeping with a bit of reselling .

Between you & me they're considering a limit on 'best' purchases . About blooming time . Something needs to be done . Someone like bucket cannot be allowed to profit anymore from those struggling in SOCIETY ! :mad:

edited to add . some shops even have door signs . ''No resellers allowed'' . It is because of Greedy Gannets like mrs m.
I fully agree with you, would not mind so much if her or carla actually re-donated some nice items new with tags, like all the ones mrs m is gifted, but they donate the tat, absolute insult to charities who have made them a lot of money over the years. When I saw carla saying she was donating some old top she had I just thought how sad. Mrs m is like a vulture, raking it in, we have all seen her mark up for things she bought for next to nothing so she can go on another one of her holidays.
Be careful with those charity shop workers though, whilst some are genuine some actually volunteer because they are resellers and a lot of these "old dears" who volunteer will grab all the good stuff before it even makes it to the shop shelves. This kind of sly way to get the best items will eventually lose the shop business, no one will keep going back to a shop that is filled with resellers and sneaky volunteers left over tat because they have taken all the best stuff. Its nice to know that charity shops are finally realising this.

Just forced myself to watch her vid of decluttering cause all I usually do is skip through it. Exactly as I thought, mrs m donates all the ones shes worn and worn, old stuff and cheap tat and then her to sell on ebay pile is massive full of items brand new with tags, pretty much defines this greedy old hag. Disgusting. After all the years charity shops have helped her make money, she's wealthy, at least with carla her money goes on actual living expenses, this wrinkled old has been is ugly as sin filled with greed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How many clothes does this woman need and why does she buy her clothes so big, she looks ridiculous in these big baggy tops!

Reactions: 11
First time commenting on this thread🙋‍♀️
What a fat, ugly,old looking woman with a terrible personality and a big chip on her shoulder about something🤷‍♀️She jumps on every single piece of criticism be it constructive or not! She’s a miserable old looking git in her oversized clothes😂with a 💩attitude and why oh why would she influence anyone to buy all the expensive skincare of the day I mean if that’s what it makes you end up like early 50s il pass thanks hyacinth 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
I rarely watch her now I only do it when I feeling really old, as I'm a few months older
than her she really perks me and makes me feel better about myself 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
I rarely watch her now I only do it when I feeling really old, as I'm a few months older
than her she really perks me and makes me feel better about myself 😆
That is her being an influencer, but not in the way she would have hoped! I look at these influencers, alot of who are blessed with family and enough money to buy what the wish, but they don't seem happy still. It might seem rotten but like you watching them makes me seem that although I have not got family things could be worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest Q&A all I noticed was how she was slurping her tea.
Poor ol Caroline has no heating, bit like the rest of us with no heating. The difference is we haven't got it because we can't afford it. And yes she's still stuffing her face, so no weight loss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Bucket's Q & A

Oh , I didn't realise sophie 'fiesta' jones was a distant relative of buckets . I mean bucket woman has hardly mentioned it before 🙄

*the fiesta nickname came about because she (sophie not bucket ) was once caught topless in a fiesta with a married man .

Reading about the drugs etc , Bucket obviously got the boring strand of the family . Inhaling candles sat on her new perspex royal balcony waving to Newton abbot plebs below .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Just watched the latest Q&A all I noticed was how she was slurping her tea.
Poor ol Caroline has no heating, bit like the rest of us with no heating. The difference is we haven't got it because we can't afford it. And yes she's still stuffing her face, so no weight loss.
Proclaims to be posh😬is she heck as like she’s an old🐖🐖actually quite disgusting that baggy mouth slurping🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
C’mon fess up! Who left a comment on her q&a, saying they used to call her mrs Bucket? 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
C’mon fess up! Who left a comment on her q&a, saying they used to call her mrs Bucket? 😀
hahaha I know right ?!:ROFLMAO: Someone once said, on here , that she used to get called Hyacith bucket all the time ages ago . A shame I missed that Golden Era.

I read that too and was surprised she'd allowed that comment to be seen as she once said she now moderates her comment section first , which explains really low comments to viewing figures sometimes . I swear we've increased her viewing numbers by 1000's as most people watching can't believe someone like her actually exists :ROFLMAO: :mad:

Does anyone know why she has so many problems with different sets of builders ?

There's always something .... builders going AWOL . Not even turning up .Contaminated concrete . Wrongly measured windows fitted leaving large gaps . Now there's some problem with hallway needing doing . These are the only ones I can remember off top of my head , but I'm confident there's more .

Do they piss off builders , or only want to pay a low low rate , or something else ? Do they then watch her on youtube and think ''no thank you what an odious woman and clever dick hubby'' Does ash have a bad reputation in housing industry that's got around ?

Bizarre , but at same time understandable .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Fortunately for me that gross slurp she did at the beginning of the video put off me off watching the rest, thank you universe!

• Sick
  • Haha
God how many hauls can she keep doing from these super cheap fast fashion labels! Does she realise that they use slave labour to mske her oversized hideous outfits! These companies aren't sustainable or ethical; yet she's so greedy she'll accept a freebie from anywhere!
Have always said I think it's awful she goes scavenging through the charity shops and buys up stuff to make a profit for herself - when others may genuinely need these items! No heating! Join the rest of country love!

• Heart
God how many hauls can she keep doing from these super cheap fast fashion labels! Does she realise that they use slave labour to mske her oversized hideous outfits! These companies aren't sustainable or ethical; yet she's so greedy she'll accept a freebie from anywhere!
Have always said I think it's awful she goes scavenging through the charity shops and buys up stuff to make a profit for herself - when others may genuinely need these items! No heating! Join the rest of country love!
Spot on, I've been blocked, ignored and insulted by youtubers every time I comment on where all the stuff they buy comes from, home bargains, B&M, shein, poundland, etc etc, all mostly made by slave labour paid a pittence. Then there are the expensive brands, who again use poor countries to make or part make their items, it's all wrong. Yeh I have bought from these places, but I don't glorify them like youtubers, who quite frankly could not care less that we have around 50 years of fossil fuels left as long as they can brag about it on youtube and make money. You know what gets me most, the completely vain mostly pointless make up industry. Countless "miracle" creams made every single year all using places like china, who end up with tons of pollution which then impacts the rest of the world. All these creams are is same base ingredient ie shea butter etc and then blended with srtuff you should actually be eating for a healthy glow, not slapping over their faces, The companies are laughing their heads off coming upwith all their crappy scientific names and dumb vain women buy them constantly cause they cannot face reality, we grow older, it's just a fact of life, yes genetics, healthy eating, body and mind halt it and some basic creams, the rest are just pointless, playing on vanity and stupidity.
Wait till the crappy massively overpriced advent calendars come out, whilst their viewers are struggling to even heat their home, youtube is just the dregs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's churning those videos out en mass lately :unsure: No stepping back for bucket woman these days . No viewer comments are going to get in her way these days and have her retreat like the old days .

Matthew's palace on the hillside is starting to resemble an office block in the entrance way . All those brown officy doors and now double massive , super Heavy glass doors . What's going on here then ? Are these all side rooms to interview The Staff ??

How's she going to get in her own home with her massive , ella louise jewelled arms bulging full of kind and generous charity donations , while trying to open these heavy doors , which will be soon full of fingerprints .

All that's missing is an escalator , or a lift . If bucket got a lift installed will carla jenkins be the correct weight to travel in it on her next visit ,or would it be truely a crush , but without the calories ?

So , so many questions .

IMG_20221016_104147.jpg
them open .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.