Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a real pro though, chatted about being good to yourself and use that fave mug, don't just save it for best, wear that expensive perfume now, not just for special occasions...and then bam, leading her right into the perfume dupe!
omg have you seen the prices, 30 quid and upwards, for cheap copies that won't last. crappy bottles, crappy labels.
It's sad when you live in a massive home, your husband makes a fortune, you rip off charity shops on a daily basis and make a ton, make money off youtube and then still think thats not enough so push crap products onto your loyal viewers like a cheap dodgy salesman. We all know she would not buy that dupe crap in a million years, we all know carla would not buy all those mug cakes in a million years, she probably bought one pack when they had 50% off.
There's something inherently greedy about her and carla, taking advantage of charity shops car booters and generous youtubers, why don't they get up off their big fat arses and actually do something physical for a living or produce their own items, crafts etc. She thinks cause she sits her fat arse in that chair and fools people with her lies that it's a skill.
Can anyone remember when she went to work for Ashley? Didn’t last long did it? Can you imagine the horror the staff must have felt having to work with her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone remember when she went to work for Ashley? Didn’t last long did it? Can you imagine the horror the staff must have felt having to work with her 😂
It was just before lockdown and someone did mention at the time it was a ruse for her to get some furlough money. I am not sure how true that was but wouldn't put it past the pair of them. She certainly didn't rush back when things opened up again and there was a bit of a property boom and she kept saying Ashley was so busy..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine how many people out there, young people who might be struggling financially or just anyone going through hard times would love to be gifted clothes from New Look - yet instead they send it to that ungrateful old bint, who has more than enough money to buy her own clothes! I like New Look but gone off of them now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine how many people out there, young people who might be struggling financially or just anyone going through hard times would love to be gifted clothes from New Look - yet instead they send it to that ungrateful old bint, who has more than enough money to buy her own clothes! I like New Look but gone off of them now!
Yes she has had quite alot of clothes gifted by New Look over the months.

Reactions: 5
It was funny though that the preceding ad was for Legoland! 😂
ha ha lego huh. Some nice clothes, but those jeggings, they are too tight.

1667380039180.png

Hapens all the time unfortunately, I see youtubers living in mansions getting freebies every single day boxes and boxes. Zoella, multi millionaire is sent tons of gifts. I guess mrs m is small fry. Just the way it is im afraid, real people who need things desperately are passed over for narcissistic tw*ts on youtube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't she promoting a healthy eating program a while ago? She seems to be getting bigger, never mind, keep buying tents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs !!

Has anyone else watched Lego head's new video ? In particular Her hallway ??

I realise everyone has differing tastes in life , but come on , no one on this Planet could possibly like the decor apart from those two snotty twats ???

If it looked like the entrance to an office block before , they've somehow managed to make look even More businessy ...apart from the new RUG that is .

What is going on with this pair , have they drunk too much gin / rum and it has addled their brains ??? oh my . A sight to behold .

If I was cynical I might think mr lego head was taking the piss to see if he'd get a reaction with that 70's 'cow' rug . If the rug real , or not is another matter .

Either way the Lego heads have both made matthews towers look like a business abode . Ugly .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh ffs !!

Has anyone else watched Lego head's new video ? In particular Her hallway ??

I realise everyone has differing tastes in life , but come on , no one on this Planet could possibly like the decor apart from those two snotty twats ???

If it looked like the entrance to an office block before , they've somehow managed to make look even More businessy ...apart from the new RUG that is .

What is going on with this pair , have they drunk too much gin / rum and it has addled their brains ??? oh my . A sight to behold .

If I was cynical I might think mr lego head was taking the piss to see if he'd get a reaction with that 70's 'cow' rug . If the rug real , or not is another matter .

Either way the Lego heads have both made matthews towers look like a business abode . Ugly .
Dead cow skin is so very her, looks like her face. The whole house is generic male inspired tat. Looks dated. Bet she whacks most of those free clothes onto her ebay, greedy effer would never donate any of it, grab grab take.
The hallway is dreadful, the entire house seems like an empty void, that cat sounds despondent.

• Heart
What is the red chair for?. Who would sit in their hallway looking out on to a shitload of gravel?

Money can't buy you class.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sickening how she tried to justify having a dead cow on her floor, passing it off as a by-product. How would she like to be skinned and then trampled on, she would cover more floor area than that poor cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
All the money she has and this fat lump wouldn’t know style or class if it slapped her in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Sickening how she tried to justify having a dead cow on her floor, passing it off as a by-product. How would she like to be skinned and then trampled on, she would cover more floor area than that poor cow.
It's really pathetic she had to defend her love for dead animal skin. I don't eat meat, but both my sons do...one thing though, they don't do, is delight in it's death and have it has home decor. Oh never mind, it's just a by product, who cares.
As for her clothes, her animal prints,she does love that skin doesn/t she, they look cheap but she got them free, so she wears them, god forbid they should go to charity. old mrs m is poor don't you know, but only in mind along with that red faced jerk of an husband. It's pretty clear that house is his invention, she says she loves it, cause she sits at home waiting for the man she worships to come home every day. Her identity was mixed with his like a glass of gin and tonic years ago, cause what woman would choose decor like that, it's horrible.

• Heart
Yes I think you've hit the nail on the head about how she worships Ashley the way she giggles like a school girl at his crap jokes, didn't she want a different colour door but went with his choice I bet she scared he will run off with one of the younger skinner girls he employs 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
How long is this bloody building work going on for?!. The house looks no better. The rug is so distasteful! Bet she'd wear fur if she got sent it for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I think you've hit the nail on the head about how she worships Ashley the way she giggles like a school girl at his crap jokes, didn't she want a different colour door but went with his choice I bet she scared he will run off with one of the younger skinner girls he employs 🤔🤔
I know, I so agree with you. That main light is dreadful and ugly, would she really have chosen that cheap tat. She actually says as she mentions the hideous cow skin thing on the floor, this was ashleys idea and i absolutely love it...sure ya do woman. Then Herbert mentioned the chair, again looking out on some gravel on a drive, how exciting lol. She's an idiot, a dutiful one I guess.
Oh who noticed her crappy tone of voice with her cat, then immediately changed it to try and sound nicer cause she was vlogging, God it only miawed once. She just has zero empathy for any living animal. "I want my tortoise to be free range" she says "let it roam free, I'm david attenborough don't you know"....... sure but put it back in it's country of origin first, this is the uk and it's not safe nor the right climate.

How long is this bloody building work going on for?!. The house looks no better. The rug is so distasteful! Bet she'd wear fur if she got sent it for free!
Thousands of years so it seems. They clearly are using all the free and cheap tat they already have to decorate, could be they want to sell it when it's finished....will they get max price with that decor, hell no. It will probably become an office block lmao. Gin and tonic towers.

• Heart
She was once retelling a story about a woman in a wig on holiday in vegas trying to sell her and her bestie a timeshare and she was laughing recalling her friend's cruel mocking . I knew at that time what type of person she was and it wasn't the sweet , ditzy character she portrays on youtube .
She's a grabby old granny. Grabs and peddles anything that comes her way. She pretends she has no knowledge of technology but sits there with a iPad, iPhone apple laptop and watch? . The dithering old granny is all an act

• Heart
She's a grabby old granny. Grabs and peddles anything that comes her way. She pretends she has no knowledge of technology but sits there with a iPad, iPhone apple laptop and watch? . The dithering old granny is all an act
tinas talk time just bought an M&s beauty box, she says it was 40 pounds with over 300 pounds worth of items. she could spend 3 million on beauty, like mrs m. the greed and shallowness will still show...you can try and paint a pretty picture.
I can picture this lot on yourube, fiddling whilst Rome burns, as the corporates collapse, the world has run out of fuels, not enough resources left and pollution destroying the planet....they will be screaming into their mirrors like Narcissus until the end of time because Boots has and the rest has closed down.
40 quid of tit, she knows nothing about, never looks at the ingredients, has no idea if it's safe, same generic balls, like her. Anything that does work is like a temporary boost or mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
tinas talk time just bought an M&s beauty box, she says it was 40 pounds with over 300 pounds worth of items. she could spend 3 million on beauty, like mrs m. the greed and shallowness will still show...you can try and paint a pretty picture.
I can picture this lot on yourube, fiddling whilst Rome burns, as the corporates collapse, the world has run out of fuels, not enough resources left and pollution destroying the planet....they will be screaming into their mirrors like Narcissus until the end of time because Boots has and the rest has closed down.
40 quid of tit, she knows nothing about, never looks at the ingredients, has no idea if it's safe, same generic balls, like her. Anything that does work is like a temporary boost or mask.
I doubt very much there is anywhere near £300 worth of products in that box. Probably all worth about £30 but people like Tina and Bucket get sucked in. Didn’t Bucket buy a very expensive advent calendar last year for about £250 and kept ranting the products weren’t that good. But when you’re as thick as pig tit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.