Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's churning those videos out en mass lately :unsure: No stepping back for bucket woman these days . No viewer comments are going to get in her way these days and have her retreat like the old days .

Matthew's palace on the hillside is starting to resemble an office block in the entrance way . All those brown officy doors and now double massive , super Heavy glass doors . What's going on here then ? Are these all side rooms to interview The Staff ??

How's she going to get in her own home with her massive , ella louise jewelled arms bulging full of kind and generous charity donations , while trying to open these heavy doors , which will be soon full of fingerprints .

All that's missing is an escalator , or a lift . If bucket got a lift installed will carla jenkins be the correct weight to travel in it on her next visit ,or would it be truely a crush , but without the calories ?

So , so many questions .
View attachment 1654342them open .
She’s not “classy” this fat unshapely bird she’s a cocky ugly woman. I mean he’s a creepy looking man il give him that but I can see him with a bird hair up black rimmed glasses type you know the type i mean ladies not the bucket woman🤷‍♀️Reign her in Ash your money has gone to her Lego head😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not “classy” this fat unshapely bird she’s a cocky ugly woman. I mean he’s a creepy looking man il give him that but I can see him with a bird hair up black rimmed glasses type you know the type i mean ladies not the bucket woman🤷‍♀️Reign her in Ash your money has gone to her Lego head😬

Only Two sentences you took to SAY IT HOW IT REALLY IS !!!!! RESPECT!!!!!! Love , love it . You just know it all true . He's got that flashy red car and bucket was'nt the intended passenger for all those summer drives through Devon country side with a secluded country pub at end . Plus the car's suspension couldn't take her lard arse .

Lego head . duck , that's funny .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Only Two sentences you took to SAY IT HOW IT REALLY IS !!!!! RESPECT!!!!!! Love , love it . You just know it all true . He's got that flashy red car and bucket was'nt the intended passenger for all those summer drives through Devon country side with a secluded country pub at end . Plus the car's suspension couldn't take her lard arse .

Lego head . duck , that's funny .
Hehe well that’s what her head and hair remind me of😂bet Ash wishes he could pop it off and replace it with a prettier head🤭!
I really don’t consider myself a nasty person at all and nor do my family and friends but I see straight through the likes of Mrs M andjust Can’t keep my mouth shut about them I’m a Katie Hopkins for the M style clan🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Preciousstone your spot on about the hallway very clinical office block vibes very strange choice,or did he have the same fitted at his estate agents and have 2 lots for the price of one 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Preciousstone your spot on about the hallway very clinical office block vibes very strange choice,or did he have the same fitted at his estate agents and have 2 lots for the price of one 🤷🏼‍♀️
jaboga510 Isn't it just ???

Let us hope he doesn't get the two places mixed up , or Lego head ( havetowonder credit for that name) , could unexpectedly end up bent over the filing cabinet .

• Haha
  • Heart
She's churning those videos out en mass lately :unsure: No stepping back for bucket woman these days . No viewer comments are going to get in her way these days and have her retreat like the old days .

Matthew's palace on the hillside is starting to resemble an office block in the entrance way . All those brown officy doors and now double massive , super Heavy glass doors . What's going on here then ? Are these all side rooms to interview The Staff ??

How's she going to get in her own home with her massive , ella louise jewelled arms bulging full of kind and generous charity donations , while trying to open these heavy doors , which will be soon full of fingerprints .

All that's missing is an escalator , or a lift . If bucket got a lift installed will carla jenkins be the correct weight to travel in it on her next visit ,or would it be truely a crush , but without the calories ?

So , so many questions .

View attachment 1654342them open .
That house is horrible, the decor is cold, dead, no warmth at all. It's all generic crap that they think looks nice. It's void of personality a bit like her and her husband. I can see carla in the lift with her sidekick kazza aka goldfingers hitman, oddjob, I swear to god if she bakes another cake I'm gonna scream.
Watching mrs m's bottom lip dribbling in her coffee as she ordered her minions to sit down and listen to her fridays tit chat reminded me of why no one visits that property apart from carla.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That house is horrible, the decor is cold, dead, no warmth at all. It's all generic crap that they think looks nice. It's void of personality a bit like her and her husband. I can see carla in the lift with her sidekick kazza aka goldfingers hitman, oddjob, I swear to god if she bakes another cake I'm gonna scream.
Watching mrs m's bottom lip dribbling in her coffee as she ordered her minions to sit down and listen to her fridays tit chat reminded me of why no one visits that property apart from carla.
🤣🤣🤣

These Posters on here , tell everyone why YOU ARE NOT making youtube Videos ??? Or if you are I want user names . Now . I'll sub !!!

Straight up , there is more character / personality on these pages . I'm 10 minutes and 35 seconds into Lego head's ( credit for havetowonder) latest video . I started watching ages ago , but I keep breaking off to read comments on here . Thanks for the Entertainment .

Lego head IS the gift that keeps giving and giving .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣

These Posters on here , tell everyone why YOU ARE NOT making youtube Videos ??? Or if you are I want user names . Now . I'll sub !!!

Straight up , there is more character / personality on these pages . I'm 10 minutes and 35 seconds into Lego head's ( credit for havetowonder) latest video . I started watching ages ago , but I keep breaking off to read comments on here . Thanks for the Entertainment .

Lego head IS the gift that keeps giving and giving .
Just watching the latest video now, oooh you are right, she's packing in these vlogs, must be saving for a christmas cruise to avoid her dad again. Where shall I start, the pillars at the front are nice, would look great with some planters and container trees and then...the main doors and inner doors, what the effing heck, who in gods name choose the office doors, bet it was him, it screams maleness. He's got it like some crap hotel or office block. Being completely honest here, thats not a home, it's like some kind of business. Mind you if some of her nutty as squirrel viewers turn up they can get a good look inside her home just from the main doors, it's dreadful!

Well appreciate her honesty, at the end of video, sits and admits it's been a while since all the family got together, but she will cry on youtube about being traumatised, over her dad and clearly family come last on the to do list. She then says she had a lovely time, but now feels a bit "jaded"...should she not feel uplifted? Perhaps she's missing her youtube family and carla.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He's got it like some crap hotel or office block. Being completely honest here, thats not a home, it's like some kind of business.
As long as it's not the adult entertainment business we'll all sleep soundly in our beds at night . :sick:

Mind you if some of her nutty as squirrel viewers turn up they can get a good look inside her home just from the main doors, it's dreadful!
You'll be giving her ideas for a 'celebrity ' coach tour of the hollywood newton abbot hills . After all , in her own words she's '' famous '' ( video before last I kid you not) . More like ' Infamous' Fleecer .

* over nearly 1,400 rubber necking views in a few hours , but Only 29 brown nosing comments . Downgrading 'shite seeing coach tour ' to a mini bus tour at this rate .

Well appreciate her honesty, at the end of video, sits and admits it's been a while since all the family got together, but she will cry on youtube about being traumatised, over her dad and clearly family come last on the to do list. She then says she had a lovely time, but now feels a bit "jaded"...should she not feel uplifted? Perhaps she's missing her youtube family and carla.
Nothing to add , you've said a it All regarding the forever miserable , self absorbed twit .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I quite like the minimalistic look but as retro444 says - there is no warmth in that house, it never looks cosy. I know they've been doing it up but her main living area looks like it's missing something! And why do they need 2 dinning tables in the same bloody room?!.
Bet Ashley has a younger bit on the side in his office.

• Heart
Tina's talk time,can't believe what I just had the misfortune of watching mentioned mrs m during her vlog that's why I commented here unbelievable anyone else seen this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No what did she say??
umm, I just watched a couple of minutes of that tinas talk time, shes doing a chanel dupe unboxing of leather handbag, sorry I just can;t watch someone sniff a dead animals skin and say it smells amazing and how beautiful it is. I just cannot comprehend why people do this cause a bags made by a certain company that they hero worship it when they fully know it's just skin dyed and made into a bag, call me strange but it's sick. Oh well another youtuber who thinks they are a lovely kind person, yeh sure.

• Heart
umm, I just watched a couple of minutes of that tinas talk time, shes doing a chanel dupe unboxing of leather handbag, sorry I just can;t watch someone sniff a dead animals skin and say it smells amazing and how beautiful it is. I just cannot comprehend why people do this cause a bags made by a certain company that they hero worship it when they fully know it's just skin dyed and made into a bag, call me strange but it's sick. Oh well another youtuber who thinks they are a lovely kind person, yeh sure.
She was once retelling a story about a woman in a wig on holiday in vegas trying to sell her and her bestie a timeshare and she was laughing recalling her friend's cruel mocking . I knew at that time what type of person she was and it wasn't the sweet , ditzy character she portrays on youtube .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think the bag was made from animal skin complete fake

I don't think the bag was made from animal skin complete fake
Yeh I did initially think that but she did say the handle was leather.

She was once retelling a story about a woman in a wig on holiday in vegas trying to sell her and her bestie a timeshare and she was laughing recalling her friend's cruel mocking . I knew at that time what type of person she was and it wasn't the sweet , ditzy character she portrays on youtube .
They are all the same, pushing consumerism, all for show, don't give a for animals at all unless it's murdered and shaped into an handbag. It's bloody horrific, in this day and age that this worship for a cruel industry goes on and who has to do the slaughtering, nen paid a pittence in india, The animal goes crazy trying to live, why don't those youtubers go watch the truth instead they all think they are disney princesses and earth mothers. They all play this cute ditsy sweet character, they are all professionals in lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeh I did initially think that but she did say the handle was leather.

They are all the same, pushing consumerism, all for show, don't give a for animals at all unless it's murdered and shaped into an handbag. It's bloody horrific, in this day and age that this worship for a cruel industry goes on and who has to do the slaughtering, nen paid a pittence in india, The animal goes crazy trying to live, why don't those youtubers go watch the truth instead they all think they are disney princesses and earth mothers. They all play this cute ditsy sweet character, they are all professionals in lies.
Well said

mrs m's aka Lego head's new video, another chatty one all about her favourite things. She starts off all guru style waving her arms talking about positive vibes then proceeds to recommend some cheap coffee, a book about rape, a white noise app cause she can't sleep and then even recommends her hubby's building skills, no thanks.
She would be better off listening to binaural beats maybe frequency 528hz. A much more "positive vibes" book would be by Vex King "Good vibes, Good life".
At the end she says she's got lots of plans, lots of trips away, making the most of being alive, visiting family, here endeth the lesson. Talk about personality change, visiting family!!!!
She's really milking this one, must be a viewer surge in the planning. I almost saw her halo, she's so earth angel lol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.