Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can‘t find the thing I clicked on earlier so to be absolutely fair please disregard my post above - maybe I clicked on someone else’s by mistake, I really don’t know? I will keep looking as it definitely said over 50s lifestyle at the side. 🤔Sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can‘t find the thing I clicked on earlier so to be absolutely fair please disregard my post above - maybe I clicked on someone else’s by mistake, I really don’t know? I will keep looking as it definitely said over 50s lifestyle at the side. 🤔Sorry!
oh sheesh lol ok i checked, ive disabled my adblock and there is a link that says over 50's lifestyle, so it probably was her, ill keep looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Inbetween download and save I saw a Heart with a dollar sign in middle for super thanks for £2 £10 £20 £50 .

So , I sent her £50 along with a message to ''please duck off you greedy bleep'' .

Don't know if it will work .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thats what you clicked on the word thanks ..it's just under her chin on pic lol....theres diferent money levels, it could be an automatic youtube thing as youtube get a percentage, ill check to see if she has to deliberately enable it. ok Ifound out, yeh you can switch it on or off, she's deliberately turned hers on.

1666527945984.png

Fellow online scrounger, carla has hers switched on too, some don't depends on how greedy they are or really think their content is worth sending fifty quid. I'll check kazza. wooahh kazza does not have hers switched on. Going to check a few others i watch and see if its just mainly the greedy scroungers full of themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Inbetween download and save I saw a Heart with a dollar sign in middle for super thanks for £2 £10 £20 £50 .

So , I sent her £50 along with a message to ''please duck off you greedy bleep'' .

Don't know if it will work .
You didn’t really send her 50 did you?😳😂
I mean the caption YES👏👏the money NO FKN WAY!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You didn’t really send her 50 did you?😳😂
I mean the caption YES👏👏the money NO FKN WAY!!!
🐮
hahaha no I did'nt really send either . Though no doubt someone somewhere in Universe will feel sorry for her and send her money . When I read your inital post about this donation button I actually felt sickened at her level of Greed (like all of us feel about her on here and beyond )

Thousands of pounds a month will go into lego head's & creep ash's bank a month from various things already , but it's still never enough . She constantly 'treats' herself for doing duck all . Materialistic , shallow cow . Moo . 🐮

Lately Lego head's rebranded herself as a person who can't stop using the word 'lovely ' and expressing lots of gratitude After reading on here what an ungrateful twit she is . Is she real ????? She can't be !!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
🐮
hahaha no I did'nt really send either . Though no doubt someone somewhere in Universe will feel sorry for her and send her money . When I read your inital post about this donation button I actually felt sickened at her level of Greed (like all of us feel about her on here and beyond )

Thousands of pounds a month will go into lego head's & creep ash's bank a month from various things already , but it's still never enough . She constantly 'treats' herself for doing duck all . Materialistic , shallow cow . Moo . 🐮

Lately Lego head's rebranded herself as a person who can't stop using the word 'lovely ' and expressing lots of gratitude After reading on here what an ungrateful twit she is . Is she real ????? She can't be !!! 😂
Sorry am back, was reading local bristol news, apparently B&M had to ask some woman to leave their store because she said they had not charged her for an item yesterday and she needed to pay for it. She was last seen in the carpark eating a biscoff cheesecake and crying "I'm youtube famous"
As for saint lego lovely mrs m, complete with new hair quiff was last seen on the beach appreciating dogs...don't forget to hit up saint carla's gofundme, lovely!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah good to know I’m not going mad! Although I am mad again at the cheek of asking for money. Is this a new thing from YouTube I wonder?
You can send her £1.79, £4.49, £8.99 or £44.99! It’s not enough that she gets £3,500 pa from Patreon, she wants more - for wha? Oh to fund her lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
mrs lego m new vid, try on haul collab with someone, can't remember her name. Tries on a beautiful green dress and says it makes her look frumpy, not the dress that's frumpy, that's all im sayin lol .....someone else in comments said green dress was amazing too.
She's still got that camera way up high, she obviously does not like her weight, then change it, stop living in lego land. GET REAL, if it bothers you, lose some weight, sheesh.
Update, I'm onto the purple dress, looks fine to me, she's whinging her head off about it, she's in a witch of a mood, really rude if you ask me seeing as her friend chose the clothes, both dresses were fine. Onto the next one lol
Update, pretty cardigan her friend chose, lego says she hated it on sight, is there a reason she is being unblievably obnoxious, it's really pretty..i guess places like shein are more mrs lego m's style, slave labour, pay the workers 3 pence a garment is more her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
mrs lego m new vid, try on haul collab with someone, can't remember her name. Tries on a beautiful green dress and says it makes her look frumpy, not the dress that's frumpy, that's all im sayin lol .....someone else in comments said green dress was amazing too.
She's still got that camera way up high, she obviously does not like her weight, then change it, stop living in lego land. GET REAL, if it bothers you, lose some weight, sheesh.
Update, I'm onto the purple dress, looks fine to me, she's whinging her head off about it, she's in a witch of a mood, really rude if you ask me seeing as her friend chose the clothes, both dresses were fine. Onto the next one lol
Update, pretty cardigan her friend chose, lego says she hated it on sight, is there a reason she is being unblievably obnoxious, it's really pretty..i guess places like shein are more mrs lego m's style, slave labour, pay the workers 3 pence a garment is more her.
😂yes it’s Kirsten from Kirsten’s curiosities she’s really nice 😊think she’s trying to tell Lego it’s time to dress for her size etc but being polite about it🤷‍♀️Kirsten way too polite to say look you fat dowdy ugly witch wear something nice for a change then people would be detracted from your shape, your face and most of all your bleeping awful hair!!!!🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
😂yes it’s Kirsten from Kirsten’s curiosities she’s really nice 😊think she’s trying to tell Lego it’s time to dress for her size etc but being polite about it🤷‍♀️Kirsten way too polite to say look you fat dowdy ugly witch wear something nice for a change then people would be detracted from your shape, your face and most of all your bleeping awful hair!!!!🤭
Yeh, I just watched kirstens video, really polite, absolutely pleasant woman. All mrs lego nutty squirrels all sucking up to her after she was rude as hell in my opinion, all the items were really well made and pretty, in fact the pink knit dress looked better on lego m than the black version on kirsten. I agree she seemed pissed at the choice of clothes. Whats with that dreadful man style hair quiff, shes nutty as her squirrel viewers.

• Heart
How come lego head is one third bigger in carla jenkins latest video , than she was in her try on haul from yesterday ??

Is there some sort of tit for tat going on ? eg Lego head shows carla's scruffy front door once , then carla showed a rusty outside wall at the Palace soon after .

Lots of unflattering camera angles of lego head when carla's camera is around .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How come lego head is one third bigger in carla jenkins latest video , than she was in her try on haul from yesterday ??

Is there some sort of tit for tat going on ? eg Lego head shows carla's scruffy front door once , then carla showed a rusty outside wall at the Palace soon after .

Lots of unflattering camera angles of lego head when carla's camera is around .
Yeh I did notice carla lingering a rather unflattering camera angle on mrs m on her latest vlog. Kinda deliberate if you ask me. carla you are not slimmer, in fact we can all see you have visibly put on weight.
mrs m had an old womans cardigan on but hated on sight the tu one, which was not grannyish at all but voguish chic. Those clothes were nice, I get why she was so blunt, kirstens her friend, she won't mind but it did look like she was just being bitchy for no reason. Carla please put down the 1980's crappy biker jacket look, it does not make you look younger makes you look dated. God I hate that look leopard print, biker jackets, leggings attire, gross. carlas long dress was pretty, you can see she has lost a lot of weight, but it's creeping up.
As for tit for tat, I think so, cause they arnt real friends, they both looked horrified that a viewer suggest they go line dancing together, omg an activity together outside of youtube, me thinks not. I think mrs m sees herself more as a mentor than friend to carla. That said I do think they are friends to a degree.
Nice to hear natalie paid for everyones holiday.......I'm saying nothing!!! 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why is it that Mrs Bucket has to shriek when she’s with Carla? That bloody shrill voice could cut concrete. Annoying stupid cow.

• Heart
Why is it that Mrs Bucket has to shriek when she’s with Carla? That bloody shrill voice could cut concrete. Annoying stupid cow.
I think she's embarassed and regresses to her teens. Just watched the clip again, carla rather aptly says "We've done that charity shop" Ie fleeced lol and then they hop over for lunch. mrs m is concerned about a rogue curl sticking out in her hair and why won't it curl under, welllllll here at tattles we could have the answer, if you stop having your hair cut half way up your face your curls will be able to have extra hair to curl under🤓 just a suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
That positivity cringefest from old Caroline is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. she talks like she lives in a hovel, wearing animal skins and eating cold porridge! Wise up lady! you're a middle class, privileged woman, no money worries, house stuffed with meaningless tat, more clothes than you could ever wear, more food than you could ever eat. Yet you're still moaning, still gurning, still ungrateful, still with that typical little angry woman syndrome. Go away and count your blessings instead of trying to make yet more money from your stans on YouTube! Unbelievable😅😅😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That positivity cringefest from old Caroline is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. she talks like she lives in a hovel, wearing animal skins and eating cold porridge! Wise up lady! you're a middle class, privileged woman, no money worries, house stuffed with meaningless tat, more clothes than you could ever wear, more food than you could ever eat. Yet you're still moaning, still gurning, still ungrateful, still with that typical little angry woman syndrome. Go away and count your blessings instead of trying to make yet more money from your stans on YouTube! Unbelievable😅😅😂
Well said!!!!

Well thought I should watch this positivity cringefest, she's attacking fruit again, grrrr,,, whole fruits not fruit juice are loaded with natural sugars, very important, fibre, water and vitamin C, vitamin C repairs skin and helps with stem cell renewal. Clearly you can tell she never eats fruit. The news, have to say I agree, BBC have a huge agenda and love instilling fear into everyone, biggest killer on the planet is stress, it's the precurser to most addictions and disease. Heatlthy eating, yeh ok mrs m, sure ya are gonna eat healthy....and then oh my god the real reason for the video appears, an advert for some crappy perfume, I actually thought this was a genuine video!
Oh well perhaps mrs m can buy carlas mug cakes and carla can buy her perfume.
What a load of fake balls, healthy eating lol.

oh the struggles of poor mrs m, when she just wants to stay in bed all day because she cant afford her heating and does not have enough to eat,,,,oops that's not right, "I do beg your pardon" ,,,,when one of her viewers jumps ship and she can't shift all that cheap perfume and the charity shop has run out of tat for her to sell on ebay, oh what to do, what to do. she chatted with carla about it, oh poor carla, off on her cruise, buys items for 10 pence sells them for 20 pounds, laughing all the way to the bank, still wont put the heating on, theres more cruises to be booked.

Number *8 make a list, she put 6 things down, first was, fleece your viewers with a pity party video and sneak in a cheap perfume ad half way. call up carla and teach her how to say "I'm just so very excited to try these mug cakes" in a posh voice. Do lots of jigsaws? lol is that the extent of her hobbies a crappy jigsaw. She acts about 90. God this video is so contrived, could almost picture carla jumping in saying "I do beg your pardon" with a mug cake in hand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well said!!!!

Well thought I should watch this positivity cringefest, she's attacking fruit again, grrrr,,, whole fruits not fruit juice are loaded with natural sugars, very important, fibre, water and vitamin C, vitamin C repairs skin and helps with stem cell renewal. Clearly you can tell she never eats fruit. The news, have to say I agree, BBC have a huge agenda and love instilling fear into everyone, biggest killer on the planet is stress, it's the precurser to most addictions and disease. Heatlthy eating, yeh ok mrs m, sure ya are gonna eat healthy....and then oh my god the real reason for the video appears, an advert for some crappy perfume, I actually thought this was a genuine video!
Oh well perhaps mrs m can buy carlas mug cakes and carla can buy her perfume.
What a load of fake balls, healthy eating lol.

oh the struggles of poor mrs m, when she just wants to stay in bed all day because she cant afford her heating and does not have enough to eat,,,,oops that's not right, "I do beg your pardon" ,,,,when one of her viewers jumps ship and she can't shift all that cheap perfume and the charity shop has run out of tat for her to sell on ebay, oh what to do, what to do. she chatted with carla about it, oh poor carla, off on her cruise, buys items for 10 pence sells them for 20 pounds, laughing all the way to the bank, still wont put the heating on, theres more cruises to be booked.

Number *8 make a list, she put 6 things down, first was, fleece your viewers with a pity party video and sneak in a cheap perfume ad half way. call up carla and teach her how to say "I'm just so very excited to try these mug cakes" in a posh voice. Do lots of jigsaws? lol is that the extent of her hobbies a crappy jigsaw. She acts about 90. God this video is so contrived, could almost picture carla jumping in saying "I do beg your pardon" with a mug cake in hand.
I agree. I had the naivety to think this might be a helpful video for some at this time of year coming into winter but no - an ad appears for fake perfume.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree. I had the naivety to think this might be a helpful video for some at this time of year coming into winter but no - an ad appears for fake perfume.
She was a real pro though, chatted about being good to yourself and use that fave mug, don't just save it for best, wear that expensive perfume now, not just for special occasions...and then bam, leading her right into the perfume dupe!
omg have you seen the prices, 30 quid and upwards, for cheap copies that won't last. crappy bottles, crappy labels.
It's sad when you live in a massive home, your husband makes a fortune, you rip off charity shops on a daily basis and make a ton, make money off youtube and then still think thats not enough so push crap products onto your loyal viewers like a cheap dodgy salesman. We all know she would not buy that dupe crap in a million years, we all know carla would not buy all those mug cakes in a million years, she probably bought one pack when they had 50% off.
There's something inherently greedy about her and carla, taking advantage of charity shops car booters and generous youtubers, why don't they get up off their big fat arses and actually do something physical for a living or produce their own items, crafts etc. She thinks cause she sits her fat arse in that chair and fools people with her lies that it's a skill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.