Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also surprised that Mrs M bothers with that Carla woman - from what I've seen of her, I'd of thought Caroline would look down at her and think she was far too superior. Both of them are annoying so maybe why they make a good match!
They are both vicious, bigoted enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched an old video with her son in, she got gifted a voucher from cherryz, and supposedly 'bought' stuff for him to go back to uni with, although a lot of it was for herself! Anyway, he seemed very self entitled and snobbish! Looking down his nose at everything and moaning that she'd spent 'his' voucher on stuff for herself! It wasn't his or hers! It was bloody given to them! That cherryz is a joke - I'm sick of seeing various youtubers being gifted stuff by them, who are all well off or have multiple incomes and don't need it!
I'm also surprised that Mrs M bothers with that Carla woman - from what I've seen of her, I'd of thought Caroline would look down at her and think she was far too superior. Both of them are annoying so maybe why they make a good match!
I wouldn't buy from Cherryz purely because of all the freebies they give to youtubers who don't need them. Youtube is saturated with Cherryz hauls. I don't watch them!

Reactions: 12
They are both vicious, bigoted enablers.

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
♥♥♥♥♥

So true and it just goes to show you never can trust all that you see on some of these youtube channels #pretendniceness

They are both MEAN girls , Bully witches .

Just because they've changed how they now come across as numbers of their viewers have grown , WE won't ever forget past bad ,Vile behaviour . Horrible women.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Watched this morning and I am amazed at this woman, she is obsessed with her appearance, clothes, makeup, her toiletres budget must be obscene. And yet, she says going to the hairdresser every six weeks is far too expensive for her, so she colours it herself. Makes me so angry, her lifestyle, endless weekends away, meals out, holidays, the extension that must have cost a small fortune, hubby drives a Ferrari.... does she say these things to pretend her life is tough.

Reactions: 6
She also has a range rover sitting on the drive! I don't think she's in touch with her audience at all - she was trying to give some energy saving tip recently....I can't remember what it was? But doesn't look like they'll be struggling with their bills!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lots of different angled camera views of hyacinth on carlo's latest video . Wowzers.

Poor ash , especially if he enjoys being a bottom . Though , to be fair , I can't imagine he'd enjoy the sight of bucket bearing down on him with her jowls and baggy neck slapping onto his face for some turtle time . Apologies in advance for giving any of you tattlers that image .

What happened to the lower calorie healthy meals bucket woman was promoting ??

How come these two women, who earn revenue from their weight loss suggestions , grow even larger (esp bucket) with each passing video ??

Will the newly built Veranda develop structural faults After bucket and carlos stood on it together??

• Haha
Has Caroline ever mentioned where she lives? Because in Carla's video, Carla names the town of where Caroline lives and films how far away her house is from the main town. Caroline might have mentioned where she lives before?, and she was present at the time so obvs didn't mind?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has Caroline ever mentioned where she lives? Because in Carla's video, Carla names the town of where Caroline lives and films how far away her house is from the main town. Caroline might have mentioned where she lives before?, and she was present at the time so obvs didn't mind?
I know, right? I've wondered that too. Carla has mentioned newton abbott in a number of her videos . Caroline has mentioned her husband by his last night Mr matthews. She brags about still having his aston martin in the garage , along with ferrari .

It's All there online , his estate agent business and their home address. I Only know any of this because carla jenkins mentioned newton abbott and bucket her mentioned her last name. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to find any of this out. Then she mentions going on holiday . Dumb dumb dumb .

• Heart
I know, right? I've wondered that too. Carla has mentioned newton abbott in a number of her videos . Caroline has mentioned her husband by his last night Mr matthews. She brags about still having his aston martin in the garage , along with ferrari .

It's All there online , his estate agent business and their home address. I Only know any of this because carla jenkins mentioned newton abbott and bucket her mentioned her last name. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to find any of this out. Then she mentions going on holiday . Dumb dumb dumb .
It's so silly isn't it? Yet in her last vlog she panned across her car and made sure she blocked out the number plate - which was sensible, yet flaunts the amount of wealth they have in other ways. Maybe her son is staying home whilst she's on holiday to look after the house?. I've not been watching Caroline that long - but have just never heard her mention the actual town she lives in; then Carla blabs it out. I mean in all honesty I don't think her channel would attract anyone dodgy - but she should be more careful, or at least tell Carla to shut her gob!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She also has a range rover sitting on the drive! I don't think she's in touch with her audience at all - she was trying to give some energy saving tip recently....I can't remember what it was? But doesn't look like they'll be struggling with their bills!
Caroline is way out of touch with the average person. She thinks everyone drives flash cars, has 3-4 holidays in 5 star hotels a year, and buys an inordinately stupid amount of clothes and make up. Plus eating out, weekends away, and $$$$ renovations on that monstrous 60's house.
I'm not envious, I have a nice life too albeit slightly more modest than hers, but she probably looks down her nose at people who are not as rich or successful.

• Heart
Caroline is way out of touch with the average person. She thinks everyone drives flash cars, has 3-4 holidays in 5 star hotels a year, and buys an inordinately stupid amount of clothes and make up. Plus eating out, weekends away, and $$$$ renovations on that monstrous 60's house.
I'm not envious, I have a nice life too albeit slightly more modest than hers, but she probably looks down her nose at people who are not as rich or successful.
I agree. And what’s so funny is all the money she spends on makeup and face creams she still has a bloody droopy, saggy face! And that gob is something else!

It's so silly isn't it? Yet in her last vlog she panned across her car and made sure she blocked out the number plate - which was sensible, yet flaunts the amount of wealth they have in other ways. Maybe her son is staying home whilst she's on holiday to look after the house?. I've not been watching Caroline that long - but have just never heard her mention the actual town she lives in; then Carla blabs it out. I mean in all honesty I don't think her channel would attract anyone dodgy - but she should be more careful, or at least tell Carla to shut her gob!
She also doesn't want to say what her ebay name is but it's easy enough to find. There you will find her postcode. And the fact she is away till 11 september.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She lives in newton abbot I think and her ebay address has a business address not home, I think I have it bookmarked somewhere.

This is her ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/cariam29...lete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684
Is Nothing Private with this Woman !!!! She's put Herself Everywhere on net .

On today's Video she mentions a little about Wills new job . The fact that she's all of a sudden and out of character super secretive makes me curious .

It's understandable why she would want the company name to remain private I guess ( and a first for her) , but just out curiosity what do you think he does for a Living Tattle Sleuths ?

1. His education is Chemistry ?
  2. He flew to Belfast to door step company
  3. He has been working remotely
  4. He works on commission plus wage

My guess is it's a Pharmaceutical , or Biotechnology company (and yes I did have to google spelling as I do with all words over 7 letters ☺)

Reactions: 5
Two obese ladies buying double cream to make butter? Now anyone see a problem here? Both allegedly on weigh loss plans. Best snippet today was how she slurped her coffee. Oh dear.
Why doesn't she have a nice hair cut? I think a short choppy pixie cut would really suit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Two obese ladies buying double cream to make butter? Now anyone see a problem here? Both allegedly on weigh loss plans. Best snippet today was how she slurped her coffee. Oh dear.
Why doesn't she have a nice hair cut? I think a short choppy pixie cut would really suit her.
pure saturated FAT. Nice as a treat though and got to be cheaper than paying massive mark up prices today. Neither of them have lost any weight. That's up to them, their life, but don't go round telling people your on some nhs endorsed weight
loss program if you can't be arsed. As for carla, I guess she's realised she was scamming people for a year into watching a none existent weight loss series that clearly she had nooo intention of following. She just ate what she liked and her moronic viewers kept saying aww well done carla half a pound loss, then next week aww never mind you lost seven stone, next week later, awww well done you lost a pound, a week later lol awww never mind you put on 3 pounds, its water weight lmao. This continued for months, absolutely dense as wood those viewers.

• Heart

On today's Video she mentions a little about Wills new job . The fact that she's all of a sudden and out of character super secretive makes me curious .

It's understandable why she would want the company name to remain private I guess ( and a first for her) , but just out curiosity what do you think he does for a Living Tattle Sleuths ?

My guess is it's a Pharmaceutical , or Biotechnology company (and yes I did have to google spelling as I do with all words over 7 letters ☺)
Possibly a medical sales role in pharmaceutical industry ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This would make sense as there's a huge mark up on Pharmaceuticals in many instances . Which would appeal to bucket and her family of money worshippers , if this is infact his new job .

Which also could explain why she's so cagey (she's in past practically brags about everyone elses line of income ) as she would know that it's not an all round Ethical career choice.

Of course it might be something entirely different . She put it out into Universe ,so speculation is allowed around the bucket woman who gloats for some strange reason at every given opportunity .

• Heart

He works for an IT services and IT consulting business based in Belfast as a Sales Development Representative.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.