Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was mean't to do promo on robot vac , meanwhile they did some further research and decided bucket wasn't suitable for their product and they asked her to send vac back , but she ignored all their requests . ps i'm hearing this 2nd hand , but it ties in with other stuff that ended up checking out . I don't tend to use my source's info ( there's not that much tbh just bits and bats here and there ) on here as I like to stick to what I see for myself and discuss on here . But Everything ties in with her horrible character . Her tantrums Are legendary though and she'll lose it just like that . We already know that .
I subscribed to glossybox on her recommendations they have taken two amounts out of my account have only received one box

Thanks for Finding this .

She's so uncaring . She Really is. She can't even write ''MY / FRED'' in the Header . Instead she write the detached ''The''.

She's the same with Reggie , she rarely says his name and says ''The'' Cat often across her Videos. Detached and yep , like you said '' Ignorant, vain and too lazy to care for an animal.''

In this same video she says she didnt want to work anymore with a specific company as she would prefer to be Only one doing the promo and not sharing same platform with other youtubers . Why does she , well at least until recently , do the glossie box unboxing .
She's on their mailing list to get a free Box in return for promo . Loads do glossie box unboxing , so by bucket's logic she would turn that down , what with her non existent intergrity . No consistancy and full of Crap like her pretend friend in Bristol .
I signed up to glossy box after watching her a disaster

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen the latest title of her vlog, is this really what it comes down to to get views, using the word dying as a click bait title, unreal. I guess her viewers are all meant to sob for her friend who died. She's like a spider with a fly, just luring them in. She must not be making enough money yet.

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the latest title of her vlog, is this really what it comes down to to get views, using the word dying as a click bait title, unreal. I guess her viewers are all meant to sob for her friend who died. She's like a spider with a fly, just luring them in. She must not be making enough money yet.
Yes I saw the click bait and I have to admit it almost tempted me to have a look...almost.. Shall not bother now though.

Reactions: 5
Yes I saw the click bait and I have to admit it almost tempted me to have a look...almost.. Shall not bother now though.
Yeh, it was about something she read or saw that theorised, when you die you die twice. Later in the video she brought up her friend dying, which was years ago. I don't know why she shared it, jI guess just to appeal to her viewers that she and they are some cosy knit family. In reality she rakes every dime she can off them in return for their kindness and empathy. I honestly have no problem with her content, but to put dying on the title, when clearly no one knows what it's about and would click on it worried, put on there purely for click bait. Insensitive.
This is the problem i have with social media and tiktok I have been attacked for saying tiktok is garbage and yet this week little Archie had to have his life support switched off because he was trying to copy some tiktok viral video where you had to hold your breath as long as you can. Youtube is no better, a self obsessed narcissistic world full of vain people pretending you are part of their family or inner circle in return for cash and empathy. "Oh had a bad week", they complain... "pay my vet fees".."send me chocolate", listen to my woes. Yes I know it's their choice to watch, but it's a very clever scheme how they lure you into their world. A lot of people have a lot of love in their hearts and no one to share it with, youtubers take advantage of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh great another "comment rant" according to her vlog thumbnail. If people don't bow down to her and praise her to the hilt she is annoyed. Surely subscribers are sick of her ranting and raving all over the place when she has a very privileged life.

• Heart
Having watched the video and read the comment I understand why she is outing this. Whatever you say about her nobody deserves to be treated like that, especially by another woman.

Reactions: 4
This mornings rant about comments was obviously upsetting for her. It really was nasty, but she should just ignore them, its the price you pay to be a youtuber who puts their life in a public arena.

She needs to put her big girl pants on 😆 And grow up, life isn't always nice and if you can't take criticism don't put yourself out on public forums. On a side note she does need to lose weight!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh great another "comment rant" according to her vlog thumbnail. If people don't bow down to her and praise her to the hilt she is annoyed. Surely subscribers are sick of her ranting and raving all over the place when she has a very privileged life.
And just like clockwork there is yet another 'RANT' in the title video.

Approaching 20 k subs , needs a push and what better way to do it . Tattle talks about it and sends more traffic to her site .

She knows examples of that mean ,nasty , selfish bullying side of hers ( along with , at times , carla jenkins) is even further buried deep in these two threads on here and most new viewers won't have patience to look beyond first few pages .

That comment she mentioned seemed to be begging to find a place in her video . If I was cynical I'd be thinking Ashley wrote that and she was in on it .

I'm not suggesting she doesn't get genuine critical replies , but since she's attempting to keep her vile ,mean side hidden these days only her appearance and not her character would most likely be commented on her social media and most comments would probably be just a few words eg you look like a bulldog chewing a wasp that sort of thing not a funny (she said herself she found it funny), clever ditty .

🚨Tip of the Iceberg🚨

**** I am still shocked all this time later at that joint video she put out with carla jenkins . The one where they both mocked a young man who worked in a charity shop . According to carla jenkins the' slow ones' should be kept in the back and not on the tils as she was finding it difficult being patient enough to wait for all her items to be put though check out .The same items she'd go on to make a tidy profit from. caroline thought ALL of this was hilarious and gwaffed all the way through the retelling by carla.****

Matthews Manor front of house completed , just waiting for Bucket herself to make a grand Appearance on her new balcony .

''Arise All those living below us for I am queen of newton abbott and I shall be Obeyed ''

mc cunts home.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
And just like clockwork there is yet another 'RANT' in the title video.

Approaching 20 k subs , needs a push and what better way to do it . Tattle talks about it and sends more traffic to her site .

She knows examples of that mean ,nasty , selfish bullying side of hers ( along with , at times , carla jenkins) is even further buried deep in these two threads on here and most new viewers won't have patience to look beyond first few pages .

That comment she mentioned seemed to be begging to find a place in her video . If I was cynical I'd be thinking Ashley wrote that and she was in on it .

I'm not suggesting she doesn't get genuine critical replies , but since she's attempting to keep her vile ,mean side hidden these days only her appearance and not her character would most likely be commented on her social media and most comments would probably be just a few words eg you look like a bulldog chewing a wasp that sort of thing not a funny (she said herself she found it funny), clever ditty .

🚨Tip of the Iceberg🚨

**** I am still shocked all this time later at that joint video she put out with carla jenkins . The one where they both mocked a young man who worked in a charity shop . According to carla jenkins the' slow ones' should be kept in the back and not on the tils as she was finding it difficult being patient enough to wait for all her items to be put though check out .The same items she'd go on to make a tidy profit from. caroline thought ALL of this was hilarious and gwaffed all the way through the retelling by carla.****

Matthews Manor front of house completed , just waiting for Bucket herself to make a grand Appearance on her new balcony .

''Arise All those living below us for I am queen of newton abbott and I shall be Obeyed ''

View attachment 1515798
I wasn’t keen on the pillars myself.

she uses those titles as click bait, pretends she's upset. She's overweight, all that woman did was state facts. Yeh she went a bit over the top cause probably shes sick of women on youtuber titling the camera so they look a size 12...if your gonna be in denial river, someone will fish you out and it won't be nice.

Let's just say it takes one to know one, you are a rude, pass remarkable privileged lady. If I decide I don't like what YOU say I am also in charge of the rules, you make money from showing your life online and therefore suck.it.up Caroline. Or maybe shut down your channel as you have threatened multiple times BUT NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH!! #moneytalksmrsc

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with her about the comments, but if were me, I wouldn’t give it any head space.

Some people who leave comments like that are craving attention and acknowledgment and I wouldn’t give it to them!

I agree with her about the comments, but if were me, I wouldn’t give it any head space.

Some people who leave comments like that are craving attention and acknowledgment and I wouldn’t give it to them!
The comments sounded a teeny bit suspect to me, they were so curated and looked totally made up. She's the type of lady who I would not be surprised if she had hand in it. Let's put a conspiracy theory out that she wants to reach her next milestone subscription and needed a little push? Just say! The comments were more about how terrible the clothes were rather than downright horrible. Again, don't put your life online, take the cash (which you don't need to survive) and then moan. It.is.your.own.choice.Caroline.

• Heart
She needs to put her big girl pants on 😆 And grow up, life isn't always nice and if you can't take criticism don't put yourself out on public forums. On
she uses those titles as click bait, pretends she's upset. She's overweight, all that woman did was state facts. Yeh she went a bit over the top cause probably shes sick of women on youtuber titling the camera so they look a size 12...if your gonna be in denial river, someone will fish you out and it won't be nice.
Totally agree 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The comments sounded a teeny bit suspect to me, they were so curated and looked totally made up. She's the type of lady who I would not be surprised if she had hand in it. Let's put a conspiracy theory out that she wants to reach her next milestone subscription and needed a little push? Just say! The comments were more about how terrible the clothes were rather than downright horrible. Again, don't put your life online, take the cash (which you don't need to survive) and then moan. It.is.your.own.choice.Caroline.
I totally agree ...looked made up to me too!

on that note of comments ....last week she used the horrible phrase on a vlog 'I'm brain dead' - I challenged her and she comes back with 'It's just an expression, people get too offended these days when it's obvious that no offence is intended' ....But here's the thing...if someone was to say to her 'I feel like I have dementia today'.....how would she like it knowing that her father is now in a home because of that? She will never take any responsibility ...she could have easily said ..on reflection I shouldn't have said it and I'll not use that term again....but she will never admit she is wrong ...never! Horrible. Of course her hug box came to her defence and one wrote 'Oh for goodness sake stop taking things personally when they are not aimed at you.' Well it may not have been aimed at me but rotten is rotten and it's not a nice thing to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How many bloody clothes does this woman need, it's just one video after another of free clobber, ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched an old video with her son in, she got gifted a voucher from cherryz, and supposedly 'bought' stuff for him to go back to uni with, although a lot of it was for herself! Anyway, he seemed very self entitled and snobbish! Looking down his nose at everything and moaning that she'd spent 'his' voucher on stuff for herself! It wasn't his or hers! It was bloody given to them! That cherryz is a joke - I'm sick of seeing various youtubers being gifted stuff by them, who are all well off or have multiple incomes and don't need it!
I'm also surprised that Mrs M bothers with that Carla woman - from what I've seen of her, I'd of thought Caroline would look down at her and think she was far too superior. Both of them are annoying so maybe why they make a good match!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.