Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually came here to say just that! That comment really hit me hard! Ps., what's going on with her voice, getting deeper and deeper!
Think from watching her past yrs she suffers badly from hayfever, not sure if that is a factor not had the "pleasure" of watching last few vlogs!

Sounded like a man by the end of the vid, all that booze.
Ha that could be it too of course!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All that money she has and her hair always looks tit. She should employ a stylist because she has no idea. Come on Hyacinth, it’s Santorini, make an effort fgs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that money she has and her hair always looks tit. She should employ a stylist because she has no idea. Come on Hyacinth, it’s Santorini, make an effort fgs.
I know, I mean what's her hair intended to be, it has not structure, no style. It looks like it's been hacked off with a machete and then she just ties it back as if she's about to go scrub her washing on a rock by the river. I get that some peoples hair is not too easy to style, but she deliberately has it cut half way up her face fully knowing her saggy chins will be on show, I don't get it, when you go to the hairdressers they are meant to leave you with something that is meant to flatter your face.
I personally think she is stuck in a time loop and had that style for centuries lol
1654266111623.png

You know, I see sadness in her eyes on that picture. For all her bravado I think she is unhappy with herself, she will say things like the lighting is horrific when she has no make up on, she's not that happy with how she looks. I know she has hay fever, but I know nutrition and I still think she has some food allergies going on.
That crap she slathers over her face, if she could just stop using it and I mean the make up too for at least a month so her skin can finally breathe. She does not need all that make up, little bit of fake tan for a glow, tiny bit of eyeliner, little bit of blush, all organic, no chemicals. I know its easier said than done, but cutting out sugar, does amazing things to the skin. Sugar causes skin glycation where you lose the elasticity and the skin wrinkles a lot. Cut it out of your diet, not natural sugars, but added refined sugars and believe me your skin will have less wrinkles. Skin health is genetics and from within, not good lighting and a mask of make up.
These "influencers" are lost in a corporate consumerist world, when all you need is the simplest things in life, your health, healthy weight, healthy diet and healthy mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her hair style reminds me of two sisters at my school in the early 60's. Their Mum used to cut their hair just like this, with the top held back with a clip. Its a dog's dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nice of mrs m to brag about her needing to post 45 parcels for ebay after her holiday. They should change those adverts for oxfam with the starving kids working in poverty 24/7 to ones of big fat entitled mrs m's and carla jenkins saying thank you for keeping us in holidays and meals out. Now I KNOW why that woman at charity shop was so snotty to them both. Vultures, both of them.

Reactions: 7
Nice of mrs m to brag about her needing to post 45 parcels for ebay after her holiday. They should change those adverts for oxfam with the starving kids working in poverty 24/7 to ones of big fat entitled mrs m's and carla jenkins saying thank you for keeping us in holidays and meals out. Now I KNOW why that woman at charity shop was so snotty to them both. Vultures, both of them.

hahahaha I love your profile pic strawberrybonbon :ROFLMAO:

Is that carla and josh ? :sick:

Reactions: 2
I mentioned this on another thread I think - but I find it distasteful that she goes routing around charity shops only to then sell the items on and make more money for herself! I hate the way she moans about the staff in the shops, most of them are probably volunteers, and making fun of someone who has additional needs is just dreadful. Her husband doesn't seem too bad?....or is he?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Listening to her increasingly dead monotone snotty voice yesterday as she vainly recommended a bunch of arrogant and pointless youtubers as her just made me want to switch it off. She talks about certain youtubers like everyone must view their boring make up tutorials, vlogs and constant talking about themselves, with nothing real to offer anyone. There are real youtubers who offer real advice and help, not full of ego but wait, we must listen to mrs m's home bargain haul and marvel at her latest clothing freebies from new look cause no one wears new look like mrs m, all those models on the website arn't real, wehave to look at some woman tilting her camera sucking in her stomache and standing sideways so she does not reveal the size of her big fat arse, cause this is"real" lol

Reactions: 3
This just shows me that even with money....even with expensive haircuts...even with exclusive brands of make up, even with £200 Advent Calendars, even with bladed eyebrows, even with flights to faraway places, even with a big, ugly house, even if you have all the food you want in the freezer, even if you have a summer and winter wardrobe, even if you have fake friends and big fragrant candles ... you still look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards .....cool :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This just shows me that even with money....even with expensive haircuts...even with exclusive brands of make up, even with £200 Advent Calendars, even with bladed eyebrows, even with flights to faraway places, even with a big, ugly house, even if you have all the food you want in the freezer, even if you have a summer and winter wardrobe, even if you have fake friends and big fragrant candles ... you still look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards .....cool :)
Oh, I'm getting this written in a calligraphy and framed, absolutely accurate and makes me feel great!!

• Haha
Just watched the latest offering, I don't think the healthy eating/ diet is goung too well. The chat in the kitchen made me think she has piled it back on.
Poor dear is tired and thinks she's doing too much, of what? eating and laying on her bed. Or maybe watching her cleaning lady. She also remarked about having the hairstyle of a 12 year old. Giveaway alert, go for it.

• Haha
Has she actually said she's doing healthy eating or on a diet ? There's no way that's the case shocked at her upper legs think it's the first time I've seen them, have to say I have a wrinkly neck but hers looked very strange in car looks like she is wearing a full rubber face mask like the prosthetics they us on films.

• Haha
Has she actually said she's doing healthy eating or on a diet ? There's no way that's the case shocked at her upper legs think it's the first time I've seen them, have to say I have a wrinkly neck but hers looked very strange in car looks like she is wearing a full rubber face mask like the prosthetics they us on films.
She went through a phrase the other yr of saying she was going to be healthier as she had some health issues.. She used to take daily walks in that forest area that was quite lonely. I know a few commented was she safe to be there alone, I think they were genuinely concerned, but all they got was some back chat from Mrs M for their bother! Also at that time she used to go on the treadmill too. No idea if she still does, don't really watch her vlogs much anymore just come here for the latest!

Reactions: 5
Is there a bunch of saddos who still pay to listen to her health woes?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.