Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know i'm being a mean old cow, Caroline, but this did make me chuckle. TS 21.03. On a more serious note, she really does struggle to breathe through her nose. I'm not convinced it's just hayfever and if it was me, i'd being getting some allergy tests run.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has she actually said she's doing healthy eating or on a diet ? There's no way that's the case shocked at her upper legs think it's the first time I've seen them, have to say I have a wrinkly neck but hers looked very strange in car looks like she is wearing a full rubber face mask like the prosthetics they us on films.
When she had a 'health scare' quite a while ago, she said it would be private unless you became a patreon, yes that old chestnut. I know its not easy to loose weight but if I had legs like that I'd be doing everything with in my power to loose it. Her food looks reasonably healthy, or at least the food she shows us. So it must be alcohol that's piling on the pounds. Almost feel sorry for her.

I know, I mean what's her hair intended to be, it has not structure, no style. It looks like it's been hacked off with a machete and then she just ties it back as if she's about to go scrub her washing on a rock by the river. I get that some peoples hair is not too easy to style, but she deliberately has it cut half way up her face fully knowing her saggy chins will be on show, I don't get it, when you go to the hairdressers they are meant to leave you with something that is meant to flatter your face.
I personally think she is stuck in a time loop and had that style for centuries lol
View attachment 1315547

You know, I see sadness in her eyes on that picture. For all her bravado I think she is unhappy with herself, she will say things like the lighting is horrific when she has no make up on, she's not that happy with how she looks. I know she has hay fever, but I know nutrition and I still think she has some food allergies going on.
That crap she slathers over her face, if she could just stop using it and I mean the make up too for at least a month so her skin can finally breathe. She does not need all that make up, little bit of fake tan for a glow, tiny bit of eyeliner, little bit of blush, all organic, no chemicals. I know its easier said than done, but cutting out sugar, does amazing things to the skin. Sugar causes skin glycation where you lose the elasticity and the skin wrinkles a lot. Cut it out of your diet, not natural sugars, but added refined sugars and believe me your skin will have less wrinkles. Skin health is genetics and from within, not good lighting and a mask of make up.
These "influencers" are lost in a corporate consumerist world, when all you need is the simplest things in life, your health, healthy weight, healthy diet and healthy mind.
This just shows me that even with money....even with expensive haircuts...even with exclusive brands of make up, even with £200 Advent Calendars, even with bladed eyebrows, even with flights to faraway places, even with a big, ugly house, even if you have all the food you want in the freezer, even if you have a summer and winter wardrobe, even if you have fake friends and big fragrant candles ... you still look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards .....cool :)
Totally agree with all the money she afford to blow on shopping haulsand 6 holidays a year skincare makeup pamper time and evenings out weekly for drinks meals linches etc she doe not like well for her age. I did realise she was only 53 she looks 10 years older and i woils have put her at 59 60 at the youngest. I do think deep she is not really happy and i can feel a bit sorry for her. Not sure about hte husband he looka a bit of a head who tells bad jokes. I have not seen much of her son as i don't watch her often but he seems a bit surly and ptoably spoiled being an only child.

Totally agree with all the money she afford to blow on shopping haulsand 6 holidays a year skincare makeup pamper time and evenings out weekly for drinks meals linches etc she doe not like well for her age. I did realise she was only 53 she looks 10 years older and i woils have put her at 59 60 at the youngest. I do think deep she is not really happy and i can feel a bit sorry for her. Not sure about hte husband he looka a bit of a head who tells bad jokes. I have not seen much of her son as i don't watch her often but he seems a bit surly and ptoably spoiled being an only child.
Oops i shold have proof read better i cannot correct my mistakes and spelling but i hope you get the jist of what i said. Linda here from Dublin.

I too thought she was 60 odd, I think she likes a bit of a booze up which clearly isn't ageing her very well. She's prob had lots of sun damage over the years. She mentioned that she worries about her health, takes BP medication etc. She does seem to eat fairly healthy, so it could be lack of exercise. Going on her treadmill now and then won't do much.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the latest vlog, a M& S try on. Credit where its due, she didn't shy away from pointing out her 'problem areas' even put shorts on. But comments turned off.

Reactions: 5
lol those yellow trousers are killing her, she's more than a size 20 in the waist. She uses the word snug:cautious:
I notice she is much slimmer in other areas, unlike carla whos weight is distributed evenly all over. The swollen stomach suggests a liver detox to get it healthy again.
Hopefully this will cover my stomach, she says, she likes that, like her mask of make up covers her face, this woman is possibly even more stubborn then school headmistress carla, she will never address health at all.
This video is pointless until she begins to actually see herself, right now as per usual shes just finding ways to disguise everything. Shorts look fine, seen worse knees than hers. She needs to just see herself properly.

Last edited:
I thought the clothes looked nice on her. She doesn’t really look a size 22 on top to me!
She buys so many clothes though. She must have one of those very large walk in closets.

I think it’s probably sun damage that ages her, as she eats pretty healthily. I know plenty of people who look much older than they are because of sustained exposure to the sun over many years.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry a couple of people have said that she eats healthy, that what she shows us but you don't get to the size she is on healthy food when with no exercise. I must be the only one who thought that black and white dress looked awful the rest weren't to bad.

I thought the clothes looked nice on her. She doesn’t really look a size 22 on top to me!
She buys so many clothes though. She must have one of those very large walk in closets.

I think it’s probably sun damage that ages her, as she eats pretty healthily. I know plenty of people who look much older than they are because of sustained exposure to the sun over many years.
No one looks a size 22 when you have a camera placed sky high on a cupboard, it's a very old social media trick they all use.

I'm sorry a couple of people have said that she eats healthy, that what she shows us but you don't get to the size she is on healthy food when with no exercise. I must be the only one who thought that black and white dress looked awful the rest weren't to bad.
Judging by what ive seen her buy from b&m and home bargs, she buys giant bags of crisps and caramac buttons and scoffs the lot. She later films herself making a healthy meal, which is heavily squeezed into all the snack chomping and booze swilling. She's just a pretence and that is not an insult, that is her reality, she paints a pretty face and her bonkersville fans believe it.

Reactions: 4
No one looks a size 22 when you have a camera placed sky high on a cupboard, it's a very old social media trick they all use.

Judging by what ive seen her buy from b&m and home bargs, she buys giant bags of crisps and caramac buttons and scoffs the lot. She later films herself making a healthy meal, which is heavily squeezed into all the snack chomping and booze swilling. She's just a pretence and that is not an insult, that is her reality, she paints a pretty face and her bonkersville fans believe it.
Is she a heavy drinker? The odd time she will see her on her vlogs saying oh i am just taking a break with a small G&T but how many and how often? Maybe that would explain her weight and dry saggy skin and maybe too much sun. No money worries there for sure lol

Is she a heavy drinker? The odd time she will see her on her vlogs saying oh i am just taking a break with a small G&T but how many and how often? Maybe that would explain her weight and dry saggy skin and maybe too much sun. No money worries there for sure lol
Caroline lives in denial city. Yes she has been told to cut down her drinking by her doctor in the past. Not having a go at anyone who drinks but she just lives in youtube fairytale land like the rest of them. Going to their viewers for online adoration and therapy. I think they may find that none of them are trained therapists. The size of her stomache in those yellow trousers shocked me yesterday, her liver clearly is not doing it's job, that's not just weight. She thinks if she covers it up with a long top, everythings fine, she has some health issues she just ignores, weight and diet being just two issues.

Wow mrs m witch's tortoise went missing again. aww bless she loves to keep animals free range so they can wonder... completely alone in a country that does not have wild tortoises as they originate in warm climates. So basically he just wonders around lost, no mates completely alone. They need to come indoors in winter as they can die from the cold, but hey, he can wonder around free range. Stupid IGNORANT woman who knows nothing, who puts vitamin c on her face, and countless other creams which aggravate her allergies, but she just keeps piling em all on. She's horrible to listen to her dead pan, constantly out of breath snotty clogged mucus sounding voice is irritating.
She goes to the hospital and comes home with a giant bottle of alcohol, she's unreal.

Just to add, she's having a rant cause her dad has to have an assessment every six month to see if he should be still living in the care home, she's going insane saying what a waste of time and money that all dementia is degenerative and they will never get better, ie just leave em to rot in a care home until they die. She's probably terrified she might have to help look after him, let him go "free range" outside with the tortoise. Every person on this planet should have the right to be assessed no matter what the diagnosis. One day she might have dementure, which is different for each person, he still has rights.
A deprivation of liberty is where your liberty is taken away from you - that is, you are not free to leave and you are under continuous supervision and control. The Mental Capacity Act says that the law allows this only in very specific situations.

Last edited:
Wow mrs m witch's tortoise went missing again. aww bless she loves to keep animals free range so they can wonder... completely alone in a country that does not have wild tortoises as they originate in warm climates. So basically he just wonders around lost, no mates completely alone. They need to come indoors in winter as they can die from the cold, but hey, he can wonder around free range. Stupid IGNORANT woman who knows nothing, who puts vitamin c on her face, and countless other creams which aggravate her allergies, but she just keeps piling em all on. She's horrible to listen to her dead pan, constantly out of breath snotty clogged mucus sounding voice is irritating.
She goes to the hospital and comes home with a giant bottle of alcohol, she's unreal.

Just to add, she's having a rant cause her dad has to have an assessment every six month to see if he should be still living in the care home, she's going insane saying what a waste of time and money that all dementia is degenerative and they will never get better, ie just leave em to rot in a care home until they die. She's probably terrified she might have to help look after him, let him go "free range" outside with the tortoise. Every person on this planet should have the right to be assessed no matter what the diagnosis. One day she might have dementure, which is different for each person, he still has rights.
A deprivation of liberty is where your liberty is taken away from you - that is, you are not free to leave and you are under continuous supervision and control. The Mental Capacity Act says that the law allows this only in very specific situations.
My gran was in a care home in the 90s and she had to have an assessment every so often then. My mum and uncle didn't get angry about it, it was just a natural thing. The only thing she did get angry about once was my gran had stopped eating normal meals for a period so mum smuggled in some chocolate and sweets which gran did eat..Mum then got told off for feeding gran junk food. Mum I remember was annoyed because by then gran was in her 90s so had lived a long life and anything that they could get inside her was better than nothing in mum's book! By then gran had lost her memory it's not as if you could reason with her. This isn't about Mrs M but just to tell her (if she catches up here!) that reviews aren't a new thing and to wind her neck in! She would have a review at work every so often if she worked for someone else. I am sure Ashley does plenty off them.. Consider this YOUR review Caroline stop going on rant after rant it shows a nasty side to you..

Never, EVER give up on family, no matter how old they are. Fully raw kristina helped her dad who is over 95 and had cancer twice with a diet high in raw foods...fruit, veg, nuts seeds etc. The reason doctors say there is no known cure for dementia is because it stems from different diseases, alzheimers, alcoholism etc. The brain can recover, that is what their research is about!!!
To some people, mental health problems are like a dirty little secret, same as with alcoholism. which impacts the mental health of the sufferer. If people actually researched and spoke more about these conditions then people would know that a healthy diet does work and brain training!!!!

Man helped his mother with dementia, changed her diet with raw foods and she was able to function again.

The official alzheimers organisation recommend this book, boost immune system with more raw foods, fruits, nuts etc which help the brain recover.

In Japan they gave a group of elderly people with dementia a diet high in sweet potatoes and what happened was amazing. They started to function again, felt younger, were more active. The documentary was in tv, not sure if it was the bbc or not.
ok I think this is the doc, on bbc.

When my children were little I studied nutrition. I bought a book called superfoods. It was amazing what the power of plants can do to boost the immune system and brain function.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh dear Caroline ranting about the builders again in her latest vlog. Oh and the dust and her cleaning lady can't clean properly because the dust and noise keeps coming. Her new Hair do is dreadful it ages her more and does suit her chubby aging face there is no style or proper shape to it but the colour is fab. What hairdresser would keep giving her such an unflatterable style? Ranting about her father's dementia is just appalling i do think she may be fearful she may have to take in to live with her. Why her mum is moving to live alone when they have such a big house and she could have a room there ensuite as they have 2 bedrooms esuite and 2 more. Yes its all about Caroline and her fab so called life. Did i hear she is going away again on another trip? They must be quite well off more than they let on. 4 to 6 holidays and short trips per year or more.

• Heart
Caroline is coming very close to losing a subscriber. The self centered woman obviously has no care in the world except for herself.

• Heart
Let's hope she is trying to sort her weight out but as someone pointed out she comes back hospital with a bottle of gin be interesting to see if she does lose weight.

• Heart
Oh dear Caroline ranting about the builders again in her latest vlog. Oh and the dust and her cleaning lady can't clean properly because the dust and noise keeps coming. Her new Hair do is dreadful it ages her more and does suit her chubby aging face there is no style or proper shape to it but the colour is fab. What hairdresser would keep giving her such an unflatterable style? Ranting about her father's dementia is just appalling i do think she may be fearful she may have to take in to live with her. Why her mum is moving to live alone when they have such a big house and she could have a room there ensuite as they have 2 bedrooms esuite and 2 more. Yes its all about Caroline and her fab so called life. Did i hear she is going away again on another trip? They must be quite well off more than they let on. 4 to 6 holidays and short trips per year or more.
Her mother may not want to move in with her. A lot of us value our independence regardless of age and maybe she’s selling her larger house to help pay for her husbands care home costs. None of us have the right to say how other people should live their lives even if we don’t like them

Reactions: 6
You are right i would be the same i would my indepance for as long as possible. I guess at the end of the day its not our bussiness really. I am new here but really should this forums be allowed ? Live and let live whether we agree or not is no ones bussiness. Thats the downside of utubing and social media pages. Goodbye all have a good life.

You are right i would be the same i would my indepance for as long as possible. I guess at the end of the day its not our bussiness really. I am new here but really should this forums be allowed ? Live and let live whether we agree or not is no ones bussiness. Thats the downside of utubing and social media pages. Goodbye all have a good life.
See ya 🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.