Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Tabia

Recap from previous thread:-

Caroline Mrs Mr is a real-life Hyacinth Bucket or Mrs Slocombe who loves cruising, fast fashion, food and drink.

She and her Estate Agent husband Ashley (currently going through his midlife crisis by driving around in some penis-extension of a sports car) are slowly rebuilding their 1980s cruise ship of a house which overlooks the minions of Newton Abbey in Devon.

Mrs M loves to moan, especially about slow charity shop volunteers, which she frequents to buy stuff to sell on eBay with her partner in crime (and equally large) friend Carla Jenkins.

If you’re waiting for 88 on your bingo card, you just got house!

Mod edit, let's not have a title insulting someones face and body. Not helpful when so many are keep to discredit tattle and say that's all we talk about
I didn't know about this new thread and I posted earlier on an other thread about bucket woman , I did think that's strange it's quiet on here and here you all are:ROFLMAO: . Brilliant .

I'll drop my other post in down below regarding queen twit about her deciding what can and cannot be said and can't wait to get stuck into all these Posts I've missed .

No wonder she doesn't like Tattle life , people like her don't , as she'd get away with far more tit moves without tattle . We see you bucket .

She should thank us because her view counts are driven up after getting featured on here . More money for her to spend on crap . Hey Bucket I've already watched you 3 times , no ads running , but I'll watch you on a loop with full ads If you spend ££££ on sorting out your manky hair once and for all.

sorry for loooong post it's a 2 into 1

Bucket woman latest offal is her posing the question why watch if you don't like her . The answer is a complicated one as there are a number of reasons. One of them is to watch her then comment , for me on here , to make her subs aware of her obnoxious character shown over multiply past videos of hers. I think we've done a good of that btw. She has toned it down alot thanks to the sleuths here on tattle and elsewhere that have held her to account . I was about to go into further detail , but it is **triggering for me and others recalling her Selfish , Horrible & Nasty behaviour.

In a nutshell the woman is vile and obnoxious and I have never known of anyone quite like her that is why I watch (not all of her videos admittedly)
her videos because she's just so Awful and Arrogant it makes compulsive viewing . The woman has no business questioning anyone's motives and instead should be turning the spot light in on herself.

***openly laughing at and mocking charity shop workers (along with carla jenkins) who have a learning disability and they deem too slow and should be kept in back of shop. Fleecing a newly widowed man and bragging on her channel at the lowly rate she bartered for his desceased wife's stock then having the sheer gall to complain that he had'nt included the sewing machines . Pretending she was pregnant and getting her son Will to pretend he was feeling sick and pushing in to the front of the queue to secure a room so she disdn't have to share with another family during a hurricane in Cuba. The list is endless, there's much much more . And don't forget all the crappy stunts she pulled during lock down . The ungratefulness at play.

Bucket is so clueless I even had to listen her lastest offal twice .Unbelievable . Arrogant ,Entitled and Naive sure makes an entertaining combo for sure.

To anyone new reading this thread , bucket is also featured heavily , no pun intended , over on carla jenkin's thread where you'll also find a reply, or two to the above post and many other posts dotted in there about Hyacinth bucket and her Greedy , Spoilt and Selfish Character .

Makes for Riveting Reading this thread and Carla's : That someone like Bucket actually exists !!! Her tantrums (rants) are Legendary and Hilarious !

These days she's tried to smarten up her act and pretends to appear lovely to her subs, but every so often she shows her true colours. Marvelous .

Thank you Bucket for todays upload . It came as a great surprise as hardly anybody was mentioning you on here anymore and you did once say you didn't read on here.

Tip : If you don't want people commenting on your horrible behaviour then don't pick up a camera and put your nasty self onto a public platform to milk money from your subs. Oh ,and take a trip to a top salon and get your dirty , greasy roots sorted along with the colour .stop being a tight arse. Don't forget the conditioning treatment Worzel.

I'm going in for a 3rd view with a coffee and a digestive biscuit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn't know the story behind the woman at the charity shop. That is downright disgusting to make nasty comments like that. Its this kind of behaviour which infuriates me about You Tubers. They can throw out insults to viewers left, right and centre but you make a comment they don't like, you're a troll. The only reason they don't like gossip sites like this is because they don't like the truth being told about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn't know the story behind the woman at the charity shop. That is downright disgusting to make nasty comments like that. Its this kind of behaviour which infuriates me about You Tubers. They can throw out insults to viewers left, right and centre but you make a comment they don't like, you're a troll. The only reason they don't like gossip sites like this is because they don't like the truth being told about them.
It's terrible isn't it ?! Her & Carla jenkins were at the tils and were kept waiting as the young man wasn't putting carla's items through the til quick enough . Hyacynth thought carla's comments to camera about the young man should be kept in the back not on the tils during a colab were hilarious .There's lots evidence in past of these two been mean girls , especially in ebay reseller groups .They've both upset lots of people , quite a few on here earlier in thread #1 mention this. There's lots more stuff that's down right mean not all on this site ,but still lots .

And you're right , they don't like the truth being told about them .

Reactions: 5
The thing is her saying about the comments if she does allow them I think there will be a free for all, she's annoyed me so I now feel I will make my feeling known on her YouTube 😡

Reactions: 4
Oh Caroline and Carla....when oh when will you two learn never to refer to the Tattlers? You two are the perfect fodder for us, you mention us, you tell us not to watch, you think it'll make a jot of difference, well girls dream on, we're here to stay and if YOU don't like it, don't read it...move on, be an adult and forget everything we say. Simple really! But really, you can't because you keep putting your little lives out on YouTube for THE MONEY and because it's A JOB, well there's the crux of it, we can do without you, but you can't do without the dosh! So moan, rant and sob all you want but while £ means more to you than your own privacy - pot - kettle - black😂😂😂😂 copied to both your very growing and popular threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing is her saying about the comments if she does allow them I think there will be a free for all, she's annoyed me so I now feel I will make my feeling known on her YouTube 😡
She has become more active on Instagram lately, I wonder why?

Reactions: 5
She has become more active on Instagram lately, I wonder why?
She might be winding youtube down as she has, I think , at least one strike against her account ,so she would lose it completely if she carried on.
She might be winding youtube down as she has, I think , at least one strike against her account ,so she would lose it completely if she carried on.
cant edit , or delete quoted post as told to me from someone who knows her a little bit. she's had warnings that's all .

cant edit , or delete quoted post as told to me from someone who knows her a little bit. she's had warnings that's all .
What's she in trouble for?

She was mean't to do promo on robot vac , meanwhile they did some further research and decided bucket wasn't suitable for their product and they asked her to send vac back , but she ignored all their requests . ps i'm hearing this 2nd hand , but it ties in with other stuff that ended up checking out . I don't tend to use my source's info ( there's not that much tbh just bits and bats here and there ) on here as I like to stick to what I see for myself and discuss on here . But Everything ties in with her horrible character . Her tantrums Are legendary though and she'll lose it just like that . We already know that .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
quote ...'there is a world of difference between polite constructive criticism and rude, hurtful negativity'

....................says the VERY PERSON who is rude, hurtful and negative about workers in a charity shop with her mate little miss carla!!

these two women (I'm not even going to stoop to call them friends because that's just a big joke - like two girls in a playground who lives at ends of the social spectrum and pretend to like each other)... can dole out their negativity to others online, get paid for the privilege BUT (and here's the biggie!) cannot take it themselves. So .............ladies..........if you don't like the heat - then get out of the kitchen and take your 'Baby Jane' dresses with you! Mind the door doesn't hit your backside on the way out girls !! #giveitbutcanttakeit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'll tell you something, that tortoise of hers should have a place to go indoors, just reading up about it. My sister has a heated place for her tortoise, he can go in the garden too but she always keeps an eye on him. I heard mrs saying her tortoise just wonders around outside all year and they had not seen him for ages as she laughs and jokes about it. According to a vetinary web site, yes wild tortoises do live outside all year round, but that is because they come from warm tropical countries, say for instance if you lived in florida then it would be ok. It stresses however that the united kingdom is NOT suitable to leaving your pet outside all year round. I knew there was something about that comment I found distasteful...but here's the other one, she said that elderly cat of hers lives outside mostly too, prefers it that way apparently, like hell it does. She prefers not to clean up any animal mess.
Those pets are a bit like her dad, out of sight out of mind, lets go on another holiday shall we. He has dementure, he's dying basically, whilst she crams in as many holidays as she can. Lives in her giant ivory tower, her mum could move in, but again, that would not suit, mrs bouquet.
So if you're getting comments about your dress or your hair and don't like it, imagine if someone asked a vet to check out your tortoise, then you really would be angry. Wouldn't you?
Don't send me, or anyone on here threats ever again, I know you are trying to find out where people live.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't send me, or anyone on here threats ever again, I know you are trying to find out where people live.
Wonder what she thinks she's going to do with the info? Pass it into the tattle police and claim mental torture cause we don't like her smocks? Or maybe pass it to the real police and hear them laughing a mile away. As I've said in the past, don't like it? Don't read it! YOU PUT YOUR LIFE ON YOUTUBE, NOT US! Maybe we'll report YOU for the horrible things you say about volunteers in charity shops? See it works both ways! This lady doesn't understand that she can't enforce her petty views on total strangers but is quite willing to have them fund her six or seven holidays a year!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.