Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what she thinks she's going to do with the info? Pass it into the tattle police and claim mental torture cause we don't like her smocks? Or maybe pass it to the real police and hear them laughing a mile away. As I've said in the past, don't like it? Don't read it! YOU PUT YOUR LIFE ON YOUTUBE, NOT US! Maybe we'll report YOU for the horrible things you say about volunteers in charity shops? See it works both ways! This lady doesn't understand that she can't enforce her petty views on total strangers but is quite willing to have them fund her six or seven holidays a year!
I know, pass it on to the internet police more like, her and her cronies. Whats the offence, we said she has a face full of wrinkles, those dresses are awful on her, she speaks to her cat like garbage, it's all true. She thinks she is the bomb, I'm telling you, I seen it many times, as she twirls around in her size 22 dresses thinking she is a model. Most of youtube is full of narcissists.
I've never known her address,, no interest in it whatsoever, SHE is the one who advertised it all over the place and now she's saying in a sly dare to us, is tattle your dirty little secret, why don't you put your address and picture up, what for mrs m, so one of your loony followers can come round like a psycho. One woman said something about her cat and some guy went nuts.
You force feed ads and companies onto people, your nothing better than a telephone sales person. No one asks you to promote anything, if you read your posts and comments they all just want to see the vlogs, but it's money you are after and obviously adoration, sorrrry, don't do adulation to people who use others in a very devious and scheming way, all of this shutting down comments is just a ploy to up her channel views, believe you me, this is just marketing, shame really as its only her followers who open their purses.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder what she thinks she's going to do with the info? Pass it into the tattle police and claim mental torture cause we don't like her smocks? Or maybe pass it to the real police and hear them laughing a mile away.
And when the'd finished laughing they'd Charge the Snobby witch with wasting Police time !

I'll tell you something, that tortoise of hers should have a place to go indoors, just reading up about it. My sister has a heated place for her tortoise, he can go in the garden too but she always keeps an eye on him. I heard mrs saying her tortoise just wonders around outside all year and they had not seen him for ages as she laughs and jokes about it. According to a vetinary web site, yes wild tortoises do live outside all year round, but that is because they come from warm tropical countries, say for instance if you lived in florida then it would be ok. It stresses however that the united kingdom is NOT suitable to leaving your pet outside all year round. I knew there was something about that comment I found distasteful...but here's the other one, she said that elderly cat of hers lives outside mostly too, prefers it that way apparently, like hell it does. She prefers not to clean up any animal mess.
Those pets are a bit like her dad, out of sight out of mind, lets go on another holiday shall we. He has dementure, he's dying basically, whilst she crams in as many holidays as she can. Lives in her giant ivory tower, her mum could move in, but again, that would not suit, mrs bouquet.
So if you're getting comments about your dress or your hair and don't like it, imagine if someone asked a vet to check out your tortoise, then you really would be angry. Wouldn't you?
Sickening her lack of concern and love for Pets under under her 'Care' . She and Carla Jenkins even fed the Garden Birds a Stale old Thick Gingerbread House smashed up . There's a bit more about this neglectful treatment by bucket towards her Pets on previous thread) .

Don't send me, or anyone on here threats ever again, I know you are trying to find out where people live.
Are these New Threats ? She's trying to find out where people live ? Edited to state I've since read your latest post with answer . I missed that bit ,I'll have to go back and watch again .Oh no Not again ,but it is entertaining !😭😂

It's an upside World . We are Only commenting on what is put out there in the Universe by bucket herself . If anything , with her Diabolical Character and Greedy Grabbing Mean Girl ways , She should have been the one who remained anonymous . The Irony .

She's said and done that many nasty and hurtful things you would think a member of her family , or a friend would have had a word with her and explained to her how obnoxious she is , but I guess with her legendary Tantrums no one dare upset her And she's too Arrogant to take heed .

A college should run a course on madame bucket under the header of Delusions of Grandeur .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just found the video where she says the gardener just found the tortoise and she's not seen him since last april. Basically the tortoise was in their garden the entire time, they could have just looked for him. cause sometimes they burrow a hole under fence and escape. You are meant to spray and bathe them several times a day in hot weather, make sure they are not out in extreme weather, they will literally die from cold. You are meant to keep them in an enclosure outside so they can stay safe and bring them indoors in winter and when its cool in summer. Oh and yeh, I guess the tortoise could have just wondered off, but this coupled with her saying how her cat lives outside mostly, yeh I'm sure it does, cause she would not want anything dirtying her home. This is so her. Ignorant, vain and too lazy to care for an animal.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Just found the video where she says the gardener just found the tortoise and she's not seen him since last april. Basically the tortoise was in their garden the entire time, they could have just looked for him. cause sometimes they burrow a hole under fence and escape. You are meant to spray and bathe them several times a day in hot weather, make sure they are not out in extreme weather, they will literally die from cold. You are meant to keep them in an enclosure outside so they can stay safe and bring them indoors in winter and when its cool in summer. Oh and yeh, I guess the tortoise could have just wondered off, but this coupled with her saying how her cat lives outside mostly, yeh I'm sure it does, cause she would not want anything dirtying her home. This is so her. Ignorant, vain and too lazy to care for an animal.

Thanks for Finding this .

She's so uncaring . She Really is. She can't even write ''MY / FRED'' in the Header . Instead she write the detached ''The''.

She's the same with Reggie , she rarely says his name and says ''The'' Cat often across her Videos. Detached and yep , like you said '' Ignorant, vain and too lazy to care for an animal.''

In this same video she says she didnt want to work anymore with a specific company as she would prefer to be Only one doing the promo and not sharing same platform with other youtubers . Why does she , well at least until recently , do the glossie box unboxing .
She's on their mailing list to get a free Box in return for promo . Loads do glossie box unboxing , so by bucket's logic she would turn that down , what with her non existent intergrity . No consistancy and full of Crap like her pretend friend in Bristol .

Last edited:
Thanks for Finding this .

She's so uncaring . She Really is. She can't even write ''MY / FRED'' in the Header . Instead she write the detached ''The''.

She's the same with Reggie , she rarely says his name and says ''The'' Cat often across her Videos. Detached and yep , like you said '' Ignorant, vain and too lazy to care for an animal.''

In this same video she says she didnt want to work anymore with a specific company as she would prefer to be Only one doing the promo and not sharing same platform with other youtubers . Why does she , well at least until recently , do the glossie box unboxing .
She's on their mailing list to get a free Box in return for promo . Loads do glossie box unboxing , so by bucket's logic she would turn that down , what with her non existent intergrity . No consistancy and full of Crap like her pretend friend in Bristol .
You are welcome, I could not find it on her page, she has tons of vlogs, so I typed in mrs m and tortoise on google and sure enough it came up right away.
aww I know, I never thought of it like that, you are right, she wrote "The tortoise" like some joke daily mail headline to lure in the viewers. I notice his "enclosure" consisted of sticking him in a plant pot with three pieces of tomato.
Yeh I saw a little of her talking about that company, but I skipped forward cause I've heard it all before from her. They don't care what they do as long as they get money in the bank, for spouting off a five minute speech and some pretence at liking a product. They are like frankensteins on youtube, with all their cherryz ads. Click on the link and get 20?% off, you can get voucher codes anywhere online, none of them are exclusive to these youtubers. Would they ever help their viewers to earn money? hell no, not unless they were in their little clique.

• Heart
You are welcome, I could not find it on her page, she has tons of vlogs, so I typed in mrs m and tortoise on google and sure enough it came up right away.
aww I know, I never thought of it like that, you are right, she wrote "The tortoise" like some joke daily mail headline to lure in the viewers. I notice his "enclosure" consisted of sticking him in a plant pot with three pieces of tomato.
Yeh I saw a little of her talking about that company, but I skipped forward cause I've heard it all before from her. They don't care what they do as long as they get money in the bank, for spouting off a five minute speech and some pretence at liking a product. They are like frankensteins on youtube, with all their cherryz ads. Click on the link and get 20?% off, you can get voucher codes anywhere online, none of them are exclusive to these youtubers. Would they ever help their viewers to earn money? hell no, not unless they were in their little clique.
Strawberry Bon Bon , that is so Spooky ! You wrote ''They are like frankensteins on youtube ''

I kid you not , earlier this afternoon after I wrote my previous comment and long before I even read your newest comment , I thought to myself That Bucket woman is like some Frankenstein Monster ! She's like an experiment Gone Wrong !! She Cannot be real !! She's devoid of any humility and Gratitude and is just plain entitled etc etc . She should be kept in a Museum of Horrors ! Fascinating every time seeing her unravel with her shite justifications and lashing out when she's the main antagonist against her own sorry self . Eyes popping & Steam almost coming out of her Ears . A sight to behold . She has to be a Creation from a Lab . ☣🔬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Strawberry Bon Bon , that is so Spooky ! You wrote ''They are like frankensteins on youtube ''

I kid you not , earlier this afternoon after I wrote my previous comment and long before I even read your newest comment , I thought to myself That Bucket woman is like some Frankenstein Monster ! She's like an experiment Gone Wrong !! She Cannot be real !! She's devoid of any humility and Gratitude and is just plain entitled etc etc . She should be kept in a Museum of Horrors ! Fascinating every time seeing her unravel with her shite justifications and lashing out when she's the main antagonist against her own sorry self . Eyes popping & Steam almost coming out of her Ears . A sight to behold . She has to be a Creation from a Lab . ☣🔬
Yeop, youtube creates these monsters, tik tok and the rest of social media who pay them for doing absolutely zero to help the planet. To them it's a case of well everyone else does it.

lol she is!! youtube, tiktok, instagram...they all create these monsters by paying them to do absolutely zero for the planet. Check out carlas top weight loss calorie counting tips for the day, it's priceless. lol put em in the youtube wax works of horrors.

long before carla her twin filmed this.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought l would give it a go at making a new thread. Hope no one minds 😊 l couldn't see any thread name suggestions so l thought l would embrace the Hyacinth resemblance 🤣

I just need to know if it worked lol 🤣
I did the new thread but for some reason it’s disappeared?

I've just watched the latest car crash vlog by Hyacinth. Where do I start. She's worked a 12 hour day, oh please... doing what exactly. Talking about 'A thing' that she can't talk about and both she and Ashley can't get to work or put together? All this while builders are making a right racket. Then she is talking to the camera lying on her bed. What a dogs dinner, and watch out for the fake yawn.
She has noticed that shelves are empty in the supermarkets but doesn't know why. She needs to get her head out of her arse and read up on world events instead of watching the Housewives of who knows bloody where. The part where she said she doesn't feel great, she actually looks rough. Never mind, another holiday coming up. The only good part was the words of Jo Malone. I suppose we are going to get "outfit of the day/night" upon her return from Portugal. Oh Joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know, pass it on to the internet police more like, her and her cronies. Whats the offence, we said she has a face full of wrinkles, those dresses are awful on her, she speaks to her cat like garbage, it's all true. She thinks she is the bomb, I'm telling you, I seen it many times, as she twirls around in her size 22 dresses thinking she is a model. Most of youtube is full of narcissists.
I've never known her address,, no interest in it whatsoever, SHE is the one who advertised it all over the place and now she's saying in a sly dare to us, is tattle your dirty little secret, why don't you put your address and picture up, what for mrs m, so one of your loony followers can come round like a psycho. One woman said something about her cat and some guy went nuts.
You force feed ads and companies onto people, your nothing better than a telephone sales person. No one asks you to promote anything, if you read your posts and comments they all just want to see the vlogs, but it's money you are after and obviously adoration, sorrrry, don't do adulation to people who use others in a very devious and scheming way, all of this shutting down comments is just a ploy to up her channel views, believe you me, this is just marketing, shame really as its only her followers who open their purses.
You're completely right about most of You Tube being full of narcissists. All these people want is attention and validation from people and there are idiots out there who will defend their beloved You Tuber if anyone says something nasty about them. I think its quite spooky that they are people out there that want to see round You Tubers houses, send them presents, watch vlogs on their day to day life etc. Do they really think the You Tuber is really bothered about them? To the You Tuber they are just people who are funding their lives and giving them the attention they so badly crave.

• Heart
You're completely right about most of You Tube being full of narcissists. All these people want is attention and validation from people and there are idiots out there who will defend their beloved You Tuber if anyone says something nasty about them. I think its quite spooky that they are people out there that want to see round You Tubers houses, send them presents, watch vlogs on their day to day life etc. Do they really think the You Tuber is really bothered about them? To the You Tuber they are just people who are funding their lives and giving them the attention they so badly crave.
Couldn't agree more! Well said!

• Heart
And when the'd finished laughing they'd Charge the Snobby witch with wasting Police time !

Sickening her lack of concern and love for Pets under under her 'Care' . She and Carla Jenkins even fed the Garden Birds a Stale old Thick Gingerbread House smashed up . There's a bit more about this neglectful treatment by bucket towards her Pets on previous thread) .

Are these New Threats ? She's trying to find out where people live ? Edited to state I've since read your latest post with answer . I missed that bit ,I'll have to go back and watch again .Oh no Not again ,but it is entertaining !😭😂

It's an upside World . We are Only commenting on what is put out there in the Universe by bucket herself . If anything , with her Diabolical Character and Greedy Grabbing Mean Girl ways , She should have been the one who remained anonymous . The Irony .

She's said and done that many nasty and hurtful things you would think a member of her family , or a friend would have had a word with her and explained to her how obnoxious she is , but I guess with her legendary Tantrums no one dare upset her And she's too Arrogant to take heed .

A college should run a course on madame bucket under the header of Delusions of Grandeur .
There's quite a few You Tubers who have Delusions of Grandeur.

• Heart
''Listen to yr body its telling you to rest & make time for yr self''

This comment was left on hyacynth's latest upload.

Am i missing Something ? Does she not make time for herself ? (as much as she could)

All I see is someone that is so self absorbed and self indulgent that all she does is make Time for herself ( inbetween visiting parcel shop )

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought she was going to start turning the comments off. Load of bullshit. All You Tubers do is complain about getting hate messages then delete them. Then I bet they sit there all day re-reading all the bum licking comments that the commenters have written.

• Heart
Caroline, I can tell you what I get out of spending time watching you, I learn to be a better person.

I didn’t think that people like you really existed, I thought characterisations in TV shows were fabricated, extreme caricatures if you will. And then I found you.

I generally watch incredulously or surprised or shocked or even horrified that there are people who act like you in the world.

To be honest, I do wonder if it is just an act for YouTube and your real personality isn’t really that extreme or if you truly are that up yourself.

So, I watch for curiosity, almost like one would watch a soap opera, but unlike watching a soap, watching you helps me be a better person and understand what traits are not pleasant in other people.

Thank you for providing this service.

• Heart
''Listen to yr body its telling you to rest & make time for yr self''

This comment was left on hyacynth's latest upload.

Am i missing Something ? Does she not make time for herself ? (as much as she could)

All I see is someone that is so self absorbed and self indulgent that all she does is make Time for herself ( inbetween visiting parcel shop )
Make time for herself? She's off on another holiday1 You know what I think about these viewers, all offering their sympathy and advice, it's transference, its sympathy and advice they never get, so they offer it to her. They put themselves into the youtuber, seen it time and time again. Soon as anything happens, oh that happened to me, it's like a mirror image. When they have finished pouring empathy onto mrs m for months, years even with absolutely zero in return, they may just think...hmmm maybe I should have spent that wasted time working on myself instead of her.

• Heart
Caroline, I can tell you what I get out of spending time watching you, I learn to be a better person.

I didn’t think that people like you really existed, I thought characterisations in TV shows were fabricated, extreme caricatures if you will. And then I found you.

I generally watch incredulously or surprised or shocked or even horrified that there are people who act like you in the world.

To be honest, I do wonder if it is just an act for YouTube and your real personality isn’t really that extreme or if you truly are that up yourself.

So, I watch for curiosity, almost like one would watch a soap opera, but unlike watching a soap, watching you helps me be a better person and understand what traits are not pleasant in other people.

Thank you for providing this service.

Same !!!!!!!! Brilliantly said !!!

Make time for herself? She's off on another holiday1 You know what I think about these viewers, all offering their sympathy and advice, it's transference, its sympathy and advice they never get, so they offer it to her. They put themselves into the youtuber, seen it time and time again. Soon as anything happens, oh that happened to me, it's like a mirror image. When they have finished pouring empathy onto mrs m for months, years even with absolutely zero in return, they may just think...hmmm maybe I should have spent that wasted time working on myself instead of her.
Stay the way you are , Strawberry . Your Empathy , Humility and graditude shines through your written words .

The Irony is the ones that Should be working on themselves ( cough.. bucket & carla ) are far too Arrogant & narcissistic for Introspection. Which I guess , makes for a sort of entertaining viewing.

• Heart
Same !!!!!!!! Brilliantly said !!!

Stay the way you are , Strawberry . Your Empathy , Humility and graditude shines through your written words .

The Irony is the ones that Should be working on themselves ( cough.. bucket & carla ) are far too Arrogant & narcissistic for Introspection. Which I guess , makes for a sort of entertaining viewing.
Thank you preciousxx You stay the same too and the world will be a better place. Sometimes I can be harsh, I'm not really like that and it's not really directed at carla or caroline, it's directed at youtube in it's entirety and socia media as a whole. Why cant people just be honest and say look, I'm here to make money, I'll lie to you for the sake of an affiliate link and freebies. I will pretend you are my friends for the sake of extra views. Just stop manipulating people who clearly are having a tough time and cling onto some crappy youtuber like they are their saviour from heaven.

• Heart
Thank you preciousxx You stay the same too and the world will be a better place. Sometimes I can be harsh, I'm not really like that and it's not really directed at carla or caroline, it's directed at youtube in it's entirety and socia media as a whole. Why cant people just be honest and say look, I'm here to make money, I'll lie to you for the sake of an affiliate link and freebies. I will pretend you are my friends for the sake of extra views. Just stop manipulating people who clearly are having a tough time and cling onto some crappy youtuber like they are their saviour from heaven.
You're most welcome S.B.B ❤ and thanks , Yes We are all making the World a better place , on here, by calling out such Henious behaviour of these twattty tubers . Imagine without Tattle these Grifters would get away with even far more !!!

''Harsh'' nah whatever we say , remember , can Never Ever be as Bad as what bucket et al do and that is Preying on the Vulnerable for coin , Racist comments about Meghan Markle and Black Lives Matter , mocking those with learning difficulties and taking avantage of the elderly widowed for ££££ and then boasting about it !!!

'' just stop manipulating people who clearly are having a tough time ''

Gloves are always off , Barbed tongues are always sharpened and if any of us get dirty getting down in the mud with the Pigs , so be it . We are fighting the good fight .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.