Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find this thread for a while, it just kept saying "ohps ran into trouble" or some such thing! Glad I found it again now. She just seems to go along okish for a few months, then flips out at something someone says gets loads of sympathy (and what's more important engagement) from her fans, rinse and repeat. It's getting to be a boring pattern...I remember the vacuum thing, she made it out to be all the company's fault, but then again she would. As my dad used to say "there's two sides to every story!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If people haven't seen the lastest holiday vlog I warn you it's full of heavy breathing and I don't mean from her and Ashley getting jiggy jiggy 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If people haven't seen the lastest holiday vlog I warn you it's full of heavy breathing and I don't mean from her and Ashley getting jiggy jiggy 😆
I'm a bit behind , but will sure watch later on . Lately I've only watched my favs , unless bucket has another tantrum that is then she's top of list :ROFLMAO:

Can you Imagine her on top ? the daft mare would crush him with all her crap jewellry .Poor Ash

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm a bit behind , but will sure watch later on . Lately I've only watched my favs , unless bucket has another tantrum that is then she's top of list :ROFLMAO:

Can you Imagine her on top ? the daft mare would crush him with all her crap jewellry .Poor Ash
I haven't watched the holiday vlog yet, just can't can't stomach her at the moment.

Reactions: 4
I see comments are turned off on the holiday vlog. What a pity for her many sycophantic subscribers. They must be desperate to shower her with compliments. Having read some of the previous comments, most of them are seriously unhinged. I can just see them sat in their homes with no life frantically typing their messages hoping the fat lump Hyacinth will bestow them with a reply.

Reactions: 6
OMG you'd be forgiven for thinking the fat bleep had worked down the pit for 40 years , if the twit could fit , That is .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did i hear her right on the holiday vlog?. The upgrade for the plunge pool was "quite minimal" You really are an unaware, over indulged C..t. if you think that £240 is "quite minimal". Shame on you Caroline Mathews.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did i hear her right on the holiday vlog?. The upgrade for the plunge pool was "quite minimal" You really are an unaware, over indulged C..t. if you think that £240 is "quite minimal". Shame on you Caroline Mathews.
It is quite minimal to be fair though.. That looked like a very nice hotel, so I imagine it was expensive! The extra for the upgrade was probably a small percentage of the overall cost!
It’s all about context!

• Heart
I try to never make a dig at someone's natural looks because for me, that's a line I draw for myself but I had YouTube up on the TV and my OH commented on the thumbnail of one of her videos that was on my suggested list and commented that her face shape reminded him of the Churchill dog and now I can't unsee it and I feel mean.

She's awful though so I don't feel as bad as I could.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I try to never make a dig at someone's natural looks because for me, that's a line I draw for myself but I had YouTube up on the TV and my OH commented on the thumbnail of one of her videos that was on my suggested list and commented that her face shape reminded him of the Churchill dog and now I can't unsee it and I feel mean.

Exactly This .Same . Same ⬆⬆⬆

These awful people that are featured on here , not all , just the ones are horrible and vile like bucket etc that also Greedy and ungrateful in Life and take advantage of Vulnerable subscribers . It really is upsetting that these types of people actually exist .

A British Bulldog (your hubby is spot on I can see it ) And chewing a wasp.

• Haha
It is quite minimal to be fair though.. That looked like a very nice hotel, so I imagine it was expensive! The extra for the upgrade was probably a small percentage of the overall cost!
It’s all about context!
I completely understand what you are saying, and yes £240 extra on top of what is probably a £4K+ holiday is a small percentage. It was the way she said it that got to me more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve got to say that in the past I have commented on influencers looks (the ones that call themselves weight loss channels) when, it’s obvious that they are anything but! In fact any influencers who are saying one thing and doing another,- and the cardinal sin of all is trying to blag stuff from their subs. Looking at you Those Vegan guys.!!!

imho, they are fair game if they are deliberately deceptive. Thinking of the likes of SW weight loss channels and anyone promoting that awful Cambridge diet.
What I don’t agree with and I think is massively crossing a line is body shaming people for their weight or fashion sense simply because you don’t like them!

I was really disgusted with a post on a channel I only watch now and then. It was ‘it’s em’ and she was being criticised for being overweight and accused of not wanting to get pregnant badly enough because if it. Utterly vile thing to post!
glad to see that most posters agreed it was crossing a line.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve got to say that in the past I have commented on influencers looks (the ones that call themselves weight loss channels) when, it’s obvious that they are anything but! In fact any influencers who are saying one thing and doing another,- and the cardinal sin of all is trying to blag stuff from their subs. Looking at you Those Vegan guys.!!!

imho, they are fair game if they are deliberately deceptive. Thinking of the likes of SW weight loss channels and anyone promoting that awful Cambridge diet.
What I don’t agree with and I think is massively crossing a line is body shaming people for their weight or fashion sense simply because you don’t like them!

I was really disgusted with a post on a channel I only watch now and then. It was ‘it’s em’ and she was being criticised for being overweight and accused of not wanting to get pregnant badly enough because if it. Utterly vile thing to post!
glad to see that most posters agreed it was crossing a line.
Oh bleeping hell yeah . I totally get where you're coming from. Personally I would never ever body shame a person Just because I didn't like them 😇

Take bucket woman , for instance, and her new holiday pics . I left a little love heart on the pic below she posted of herself on hols ♥

Screenshot_20220531_101759.jpg

Oh and one more thing while I remember.

If the snobby old trout is threatening to silence people on here as has been reported ......BRING - IT - ON

If she gets any of our addresses then the WHOLE WORLD will Know About her and her Vile Character , not just a few hundred reading on here .

Obviously this news, if you didn't know about it already will do the trick for her and Silence her critics in this thread as has already happened to a degree and for that simple reason I will continue , occasionally, to magnify all the hateful things she's said and done to make up for lack of contributers . If you don't like hearing stuff repeated over and over , then feel free to mute or report me ;) I might lose this account in the process, but I'll go knowing that I fought for those in society that had to deal with her and people like her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Part of the reason I watch her is because she's a couple of months younger than me, my husband saw me watching one of her videos and said your not getting fashion or beauty advise from her he says she looks like pigsy from monkey I can't see it myself 😆

• Haha
I watched about half of the holiday flog but just couldn't stomach the rest. That tent she wore on her first evening was just awful. She seemed to have her posh voice on as well. All that money she spends on herself and she still looks like an overfed OAP.

• Haha
''Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most intimate and emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend. Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend and part of their family as it’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship.

When an influencer posts “any suggestions where to stay in Paris” they do so hoodwink followers into thinking they care what they have to say to foster the faux friend relationship and the main reason is to get brands to reach out to offer cash and freebies to advertise. Can you really trust social media influencers to give impartial and honest opinions once money is involved?

Influencers are said to affect peoples body and mind far more than celebrities and friends because they spend their whole lives posting what may a glance look like authentic content, when it’s nothing of the sort. Beauty magazines have in the past been blamed for their toxic effects on people. The effect of influencers is far deeper and more extreme but any negative opinions on them is routinely deemed unacceptable as it’s a real person who has burled the lines between a business and private life. Influencers will go on endlessly about their own mental health, but there’s precious little these days looking out for the mental health of members of the public. Influencers know they don’t have to follow the advertising rules because the chance of them getting any repercussions is close to zero because the regulators don’t have the capability to regulate social media adverts.

It’s an important part of a healthy, free and fair society for members of the public to have an opinion on those in a position of power and influence; that is why tattle exists. We allow people to express their views on businesses away from an influencers feed on a site where they would have to go out of their way to read, this is not trolling.''

• Heart
''The last few days have been a particularly low point for some social media influencers. They've taken to their pages to talk about hacking and tracking tattlers.

This is a lie.

It almost seems ridiculous that I need to say this, but no people on Instagram can't use some app to find your home address, what fingers you use on your smartphone and all that jazz. I couldn't do that and nore could the police. The email address that you provided to tattle theoretically could be hacked, but we have several levels of robust security and there are no traces anywhere of this being compromised. If someone had illegally hacked into our site the last thing they would do is brag about it publicly on Instagram and face criminal charges, so I'm certain this hasn't happened.

The only way you can be "tracked" is if you posted something identifying on tattle.

We're aware of four people who have been threatened on Instagram.

All of them have posted messages here that makes it easy to find their personal Instagram account.

Examples include:
* Uploading a screenshot here showing their Instagram username
* Posting that an account has just blocked them alongside what they posted to that account. Making it very easy for the influencer to know who exactly who they are.

Please do be careful with what you post on the internet and as ever report anything you have a concern with. Feel free to link to this post if it ever comes up in threads, but it's best to ignore meaningless threats and not give them the oyxgen they crave. Report if people post about this topic so we can stop disinformation from spreading.

If you have been threatened, harassed, blackmailed or doxed please report to your Police Force '' Quote attributed to Tattle Life's Moderator Helen.

***I have reported bucket woman to my local Police Force for making threats to find out addresses etc of contributers on here . They reassure me that they are closely monitoring these threats coming from bucket.

It's not her first rodeo seemingly as she's threatened in past , at least , one other fellow reseller with violating this person's privacy.

Suck it up buttercup 🌼 I have nothing to hide , but that's not the point you ignorant,foolish pig of a woman
🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I watched about half of the holiday flog but just couldn't stomach the rest. That tent she wore on her first evening was just awful. She seemed to have her posh voice on as well. All that money she spends on herself and she still looks like an overfed OAP.
Did she intentionally pick all of her baggy, awful clothes to take to the beautiful Santorini? Why? When she’s constantly buying clothes. All net curtains and no knickers that one!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I actually came here to say just that! That comment really hit me hard! Ps., what's going on with her voice, getting deeper and deeper!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.