Caroline Hirons #9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's an oaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found out about things like double cleansing and acid toners from Caroline.

I also found the brand MediK8 from her. The Emma Hardie balm cleanser is one of my favourites along with the Clinqiue TTDO balm.

I've never been tempted by the May Lindstrom stuff, I think I had some honey mud product which smelt funny and was really sticky.

Reactions: 5
We’ve recently had a lot of feedback from customers querying why we occasionally work with her
Truthfully she generates us good sales but she’s irritating and her advice is bad
Companies tend to work with her because of the freaks and how they’ll buy excess

• Wow
Reactions: 14
We’ve recently had a lot of feedback from customers querying why we occasionally work with her
Truthfully she generates us good sales but she’s irritating and her advice is bad
Companies tend to work with her because of the freaks and how they’ll buy excess
I can’t imagine anyone working with her because she’s likeable. It’s all about money at the end of the day. She goes on about how such and such is her mate, or the pr at whatever company is on her speed dial, as if they’re her best friend. But that’s only because they have to be nice to her for work. I’m sure all these people see her, how she is, the same way we do, and if they had a free choice they wouldn’t be so quick to answer the phone!

Reactions: 10
I feel for you guys who struggle with getting enough iron, it’s the complete opposite for me as I have haemochromatosis so I have too much iron which makes me sick 😅

The only CH recommendations I like are mostly non skincare items, like the 8greens stuff and the Radius toothbrush! So much for being good at her job 🥴

Reactions: 4
Someone has written in the group today about their 9 year old daughters routine including the Elemis balm 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Whats the betting she makes a comment on Caitlyn Jenner running for Governor. I'll give fair odds.

Reactions: 7
What's her stance on the Kardashians in general? I'm trying to remember what she said about Kylie Jenners make up line

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure she's not exactly a fan. Kylies stuff wasn't completely trashed, I think people thought she was soft on Kylie. But I'm hazy on it all

Reactions: 2
She was crawling up the Kardashians' arses last week when that undoctored picture came out.

• Haha
She also very much supported Kris Jenner with the talk of bringing out beauty products, as they would be for women like her that needed it and not 20-somethings that "still have their tits"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caitlyn Jenner is Republican scum, Trump loving hole who got away with vehicular manslaughter, duck her! I’d be surprised if CH supports her. Otherwise she’s only doing it for woke points because Jenner happens to be trans :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Caitlyn Jenner is Republican scum, Trump loving hole who got away with vehicular manslaughter, duck her! I’d be surprised if CH supports her. Otherwise she’s only doing it for woke points because Jenner happens to be trans :rolleyes:
I was hoping Caroline would take her down and say just what you've said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was hoping Caroline would take her down and say just what you've said 😂
heh! I don’t think she would have the nerve to say anything slightly negative about Jenner because she doesn’t want to be accused of transphobia.

What did she say?

heh! I don’t think she would have the nerve to say anything slightly negative about Jenner because she doesn’t want to be accused of transphobia.
This is why I was convinced she wouldn't say anything, because she wouldn't want to be accused of that.

What do I owe you, @BigMavis ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.