Caroline Hirons #9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's an oaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The public friendships of influencers seem to be more about how that person can be advantageous to them. Fake AF
I rather think that’s why Hirons fostered a relationship with Stephanie Nicole, because of where she worked and her potential industry connections at that time.

Reactions: 7
Caroline has about as much professional dermatology knowledge as the average MLM beauty brand rep.
That's why she got so pissed with that dermatologist Natslia Spierings..who called her out directly on double cleanse n vit A application described in her book.. went right after her n said you asked me to get you a TV interview..etc...it was quite a scene ... n right when she was announcing one of her boxes ... this drama n the Susan Yara drama was all going on simultaneously..she chose to call out Susan as that would attract eyeballs...n left the Derm as not very popular... its all business ..sadly ..I dont bother with get.. I really used to like her n listen to her but not anymore

I rather think that’s why Hirons fostered a relationship with Stephanie Nicole, because of where she worked and her potential industry connections at that time.
I worry about that girl ...hope she's well. I follow her mum n exchange few words now n then ..almost asked after her once but don't want to offend

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Did she ever do a review on Pharrell Williams’ skincare line? I remember she was pretty excited about it but no mention since 🧐

Just curious what the line is like (my bad if it hasn’t been released yet).

Reactions: 3
Lush gave me thrush

Either a bath bomb or bubble bar cant remember which one
Same happened to me. I call them thrush bombs now. My sister had a big box of bombs and bubble bars for Christmas off her boss and she sent me a pic of it saying she had a box of thrush goodies for Christmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same happened to me. I call them thrush bombs now. My sister had a big box of bombs and bubble bars for Christmas off her boss and she sent me a pic of it saying she had a box of thrush goodies for Christmas 🤣
Oooof the thought of those fizzing up my hOo-haH is enough to make me WINCE .

and dear god the GLITTER.

back on topic-
The main point of Caroline’s “skincare priestess” spiel is to get people washing their faces properly in lieu of face wipes. Even using a really basic Creamy cleanser, Hot water and a flannel will be a drastic improvement in the first week. She’s not that magic....

• Heart
I've heard a lot of people have reactions to lush products, so you're definitely not on your own, some people I know can't go in or walk past without it effecting them in some way.
@barmj I heard her mentioning this but as far as I know nothing occurred. She likes to drop names I think Fenty was mentioned too and I'm sure there were more. Basically whatever is a hot topic, maybe she engages opinion first.

Oooof the thought of those fizzing up my hOo-haH is enough to make me WINCE .

and dear god the GLITTER.

back on topic-
The main point of Caroline’s “skincare priestess” spiel is to get people washing their faces properly in lieu of face wipes. Even using a really basic Creamy cleanser, Hot water and a flannel will be a drastic improvement in the first week. She’s not that magic....
Actually. I think she wants people's faces to fall off as well.

• Haha
I'm sure she mentioned lush back in the day, she told a story of how they made Diana a moisturiser. I didn't know that until Caroline told me and I remember stuff like that.
That would be the Diana 'inspired' Gorgeous moisturizer, which currently retails for £44 for 45g. Never tried it, never would - looks like a rosacea flare in a plastic tub to me, full of volatile oils, citrus extracts, actual 'perfume' (listed as exactly such in ingredients) and other irritants + greasy plant oils. I find LUSH stuff inevitably has these issues. Food isn't skincare just because you rub it on your skin and neither is perfume. Everything I've tried from them either dried out, irritated or gave me spots when I don't usually get spots.

Looking at Caroline's SMC list, it's really so obvious there's only one thing the stuff she likes has in common - that they're willing to asskiss or pay her for promotion. I was actually chuffed to see a couple of personal favourites - Simple (love their cleanser and refereshing face wash) and Nip&Fab (the salicylic + glycolic pads) on her Cliff list. I cannot take her evaluation of skincare products remotely seriously. I think she's occasionally correct about something, but it's like a stopped clock - right twice a day, and she'll drop a once praised line like a stone when their relationship implodes. She'll praise anything she's paid to praise, which means nothing she says can really be taken seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That would be the Diana 'inspired' Gorgeous moisturizer, which currently retails for £44 for 45g. Never tried it, never would - looks like a rosacea flare in a plastic tub to me, full of volatile oils, citrus extracts, actual 'perfume' (listed as exactly such in ingredients) and other irritants + greasy plant oils. I find LUSH stuff inevitably has these issues. Food isn't skincare just because you rub it on your skin and neither is perfume. Everything I've tried from them either dried out, irritated or gave me spots when I don't usually get spots.

Looking at Caroline's SMC list, it's really so obvious there's only one thing the stuff she likes has in common - that they're willing to asskiss or pay her for promotion. I was actually chuffed to see a couple of personal favourites - Simple (love their cleanser and refereshing face wash) and Nip&Fab (the salicylic + glycolic pads) on her Cliff list. I cannot take her evaluation of skincare products remotely seriously. I think she's occasionally correct about something, but it's like a stopped clock - right twice a day, and she'll drop a once praised line like a stone when their relationship implodes. She'll praise anything she's paid to praise, which means nothing she says can really be taken seriously.
I am legitimately shocked that people don't see this and continue to worship at her altar. These people are not our friends - they're not telling us about some new product because they want to share the good news. They do it to make money. It's really that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am legitimately shocked that people don't see this and continue to worship at her altar. These people are not our friends - they're not telling us about some new product because they want to share the good news. They do it to make money. It's really that simple.
I was in the Freaks group a year or two back for a couple of months max before I hit the eject button and it's really nothing more than a cult of personality. She really could be flogging anything, for every person who just sincerely wanted some skincare help there seemed to be three people are basically there to feel some sense of being in an elite in-group of women via association with Queen Hirons. Like the point is being in a big gang. Like some terrible high school thing. It's very cultish, reminds me more and more of those 70s gurus who'd own 17 Rolls Royces and have millions in the bank while preaching anti-materialism to their dopey followers who seemed to see no contradiction in any of this - and if they did grow skeptical, they'd be run out on a rail. It's so weird she seems to maintain her following when she's just become more and more blatant with her brand relationships and grand cash grabs.

Reactions: 10
That's why she got so pissed with that dermatologist Natslia Spierings..who called her out directly on double cleanse n vit A application described in her book.. went right after her n said you asked me to get you a TV interview..etc...it was quite a scene ... n right when she was announcing one of her boxes ... this drama n the Susan Yara drama was all going on simultaneously..she chose to call out Susan as that would attract eyeballs...n left the Derm as not very popular... its all business ..sadly ..I dont bother with get.. I really used to like her n listen to her but not anymore

I worry about that girl ...hope she's well. I follow her mum n exchange few words now n then ..almost asked after her once but don't want to offend
What was the issue with the double cleanse?

I've always done this and sometimes use the same cleanser twice or use two separates, but for some reason, Caroline feels she invented this?

Has anyone on here actually discovered a tip off Caroline that has been really good and worked and has been original to her?

I just don't trust people advertising and selling products or clothes etc on Insta. You are getting paid, how honest are you actually being?!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed how Hirons has calculated the RRP of the skin rocks box as if the two boxes of DDG pads included 5 pads each, but they actually only include 3 pads each?!

She did this with the last kit too, calculated the RRP of the kit using the larger size of the Josh Rosebrook balm when it was the smaller size that was included

What a joke 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
What an amateur. This is what happens when you give jobs to your whole family and none of them have a clue what they're doing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else noticed how Hirons has calculated the RRP of the skin rocks box as if the two boxes of DDG pads included 5 pads each, but they actually only include 3 pads each?!

She did this with the last kit too, calculated the RRP of the kit using the larger size of the Josh Rosebrook balm when it was the smaller size that was included

What a joke 🥴
Exactly! I noticed a freak in the selling group pointing this out but the admin just answered dismissively and told her to ' take this up with Caroline herself and not quash the work I have done to match what she is stating'.

ehm, excuse me ?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone on here actually discovered a tip off Caroline that has been really good and worked and has been original to her?
Can't really think of one. But I'll never forgive myself for buying May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon based on her recommendation. I should've known better but I believed the hype. :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She recommended some tit, highly-perfumed blue mud that costs £174 in today's money, called it a holy grail, Hall Of fame product, and of course everybody flocked to buy it, and it broke loads of people out (as well as being really expensive).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I heard about Spatone iron supplements through Caroline, that was a top recommendation.
am quite interested in these, have seen them crop up a couple of places. Have you found them good? Iron supplements just haven’t been good for me in the past. I had to take them when I was pregnant and really suffered.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.