Caroline Hirons #9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's an oaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna catch up properly in a bit but CT clay mask? REALLY?!

edit- typed CH instead of CT

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are these kits worth the money? I’m tempted to buy one arrrghhhh
Yes and no.

It depends on how many of the products you will use from the kit and if you have a good resell site that you use.

I live in Canada and purchased the one that the Pink Drink by Sunday Riley was released in and have been semi happy with everything in the kit so far. I have only tried three of the products from the kit and they are good but I probably wouldn’t repurchase. They way I look at it is that some of these products I would buy so it is a good way to try out a new line/product at a lesser price.

However, I placed an order with Cult Beauty as I prefer their GWPs and have a skincare routine that works well for my skin. If you are not into a kit. I would wait for Cult Beauty or Space NK to have a GWP again.

Even after the import fee I still saved money on the kit/products but will most likely not order again as Marko convinces me otherwise. I LOVE his eye cream and swear by it. I have been using it for over 5 years now and anytime I try something new nothing compares.

Reactions: 1
Worst kit line up to date in my opinion. I’ll be amazed if these sell out straight away. And if they do, most of the stuff will be on the buy/sell pages straight away

Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m new to the party but what are her skin kits? Am I right to assume they’re very expensive?

edit just see £180. No thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone got a list of what's in the kit? I'm curious and can't face watching the Live

Reactions: 2
I like the Ren cleansing milk. Will see if she has a good discount code for it!!

I can't stand the woman or the freaks but I do take advantage of her discount codes!!

Reactions: 6
My heart is breaking. Someone has posted about the death of her baby on Sunday, and wants skincare advice. Poor, poor woman. Maybe she Is just desperate for a distraction..
I saw that, so very sad. She went through major surgeries and is in hospital still, skincare would be the last thing on my mind 😔 can’t even imagine her pain and trauma, bless her.

Reactions: 5
I was actually considering getting one this time (in a a financial position to do so and fancied a treat) but I’m utterly underwhelmed. Quite glad tbh, I’d rather not line her pockets

Reactions: 9
Gonna catch up properly in a bit but CT clay mask? REALLY?!

edit- typed CH instead of CT
She's very publicly dissed all Charlotte Tilbury skincare (whilst acknowledging the make up as excellent (but then....make up isn't her 'thing')) in the past so this addition of the Clay Mask is really odd. Neither kit even remotely interests me but that's just my view.

Reactions: 12
Very underwhelming. Other than the Zelens moisturiser (and I’ve loads of the delikate moisturiser left over from the winter kit) there’s nothing at all that takes my fancy.

I do wonder if the fiasco of the winter kits has put any of the brands off being included in any future kits...

Reactions: 6
I'll give her this:looks to be working perfectly for the first time ever . Website has definitely been improved

She's very publicly dissed all Charlotte Tilbury skincare (whilst acknowledging the make up as excellent (but then....make up isn't her 'thing')) in the past so this addition of the Clay Mask is really odd. Neither kit even remotely interests me but that's just my view.
That rings a bell. Didn’t she say something like makeup companies should stick to makeup and skincare companies to skincare? Or words to that effect. No doubt another u-turn because it suits her financially.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.