Caroline Hirons #9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's an oaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss it or is there NO Ms Somerville this time....?? (thought they were best mates firmly in each other's pockets)

Reactions: 4
Watching, they really arent selling me that ct clay mask, “its not like other clay masks” “it doesnt feel tight” ok so what do the ingredients do for my skin that are inside it??? Really not selling it are they 🤣

Reactions: 3
I clearly remember her being against fancy clay masks, what changed? You can easily make a non drying mixture at home, just drop some pure glycerin and carrier oils in the clay along with water and you're done.

Reactions: 9
The comments about the men on the live were so embarrassing and not cool imo.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That Tilbury mask is just white clay (cheap as chips), sweet almond oil (cheap) and rosehip oil (also cheap) with some fragrant flower extract, Vit C and peptides thrown in. You could make it at home with the first three ingredients and water which are really what is going to have any noticeable effect on your skin all purchased from ebay for a fraction of the cost for twenty times as much product. Masks are one of the easiest things to DIY effectively and you can make them fresh each time.

Reactions: 5
She's very publicly dissed all Charlotte Tilbury skincare (whilst acknowledging the make up as excellent (but then....make up isn't her 'thing')) in the past so this addition of the Clay Mask is really odd. Neither kit even remotely interests me but that's just my view.
And Elemis. Since when has she had any time for anything from Elemis?!

Reactions: 12
I clearly remember her being against fancy clay masks, what changed? You can easily make a non drying mixture at home, just drop some pure glycerin and carrier oils in the clay along with water and you're done.
Yep, she has always been all about cheap as chips French pharmacy clay masks and insisted in not spending money on masks full stop. But obviously Charlotte Darling is an exception. Hypocrite.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That Tilbury mask is just white clay (cheap as chips), sweet almond oil (cheap) and rosehip oil (also cheap) with some fragrant flower extract, Vit C and peptides thrown in.
Caroline has said so many times that you should never spend on a clay mask. Think it even says it in her book. There's definitely been a shift with the kits, this is a weak line up.

Reactions: 17
Caroline has said so many times that you should never spend on a clay mask. Think it even says it in her book. There's definitely been a shift with the kits, this is a weak line up.
Snap on the masks comment! It’s a piss poor kit tbh. Maybe she’s running out of ideas for novel products to put in the kits. There’s nothing inspiring in this one at all.

Reactions: 5
That poor woman and her child on the freaks group. I’m a bit speechless. Who knows what any of us would reach out for in grief but I can’t help but think the freaks group has a lot to answer for sometimes...just the level of obsession in some of them is not healthy.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What is the incorrect pricing going to be for this kit. There is always something she inflates to make the RRP look better

• Haha
I'm sure she also said that face masks are pointless as you should be getting everything you need from your skin care and then only real benefit from a mask is the relaxation time you may get when you put it on.

She also edited her spf cheat sheets where she said that 30 was better than 50 as there's only 1% difference between the two and wearing 50 means people get complacent and forget to apply and they now read that 50 is better

She also said on the live that everything is full size as she would never sell small/sample size. Which is a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had an email from SpaceNK. 20% off “CH spf top picks” 🙄 Expensive, as is all SpaceNK, but loaded with fragrance etc. There’s a Kiehl’s one in there. Is that one of the brands she pushed off the cliff? Or have I got that wrong?

What is it with this ‘official SPF sponsor’ business on her kits? Absolutely reeks of afterthought.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.