Caroline Hirons #9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's an oaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shopping addiction can be an addiction like any others. Compulsive buying I think it's called. I've seen it before on a beauty forum (won't say which one) where a member would splurge on many items and then try to sell them pretty much immediately
Interestingly, compulsive spending was mentioned as a feature of ADHD in this article in Marie Claire

Reactions: 3
Can anyone explain the hype over silk scrunchies? I think they're the most sold thing on the freaks page at the moment and I just don't get it!

Reactions: 2
Re the bags - probs got a bulk deal on those CH zips, ego much? Amazes me that so many put their faith in her, it's clear she is milking it now & will continue to do so as she's the new house out of it

Reactions: 5
Can anyone explain the hype over silk scrunchies? I think they're the most sold thing on the freaks page at the moment and I just don't get it!
Honestly I think it's just a way for people to spend the £150ish they need for whatever GWP is being flogged - they're £40 a set (which is INSANE) so selling them individually at £7-8 a pop people make their money back. The sales groups used to be fairly ethical but now there's quite a few people that look like they've made a pretty substantial profit out of it.

Reactions: 4
Please say they didn't mean that they used glycolic acid and then retinol? Madness!

Prescription tretinoin did not work for me at all. It dried my face out and I used it correctly. I persevered with it but ended up giving up. Maybe it would have worked but it wasn't worth having sore and dry skin
There is a small %of people where Tret does not work n is not worth the pain... try milder OTC versions or see a derm if in budget n possible... oral isotretinoin works for some people under supervision of course !

I have tried a loads of CT products these are my thoughts FWIW on some of them that I can remember

Pillow Talk - not for me
Magic Cream - Ok but as Big Mavis says not worth the money
Wonderglow - meh
Unisex Healthy Glow - now this I love, but I have found the Beauty Pie tinted primer just as good
Multi Miracle Glow - I have bought this a few times so I must like it but would not rave about it like some do
Jewelgasm lipstick- love this and bought on recommendation of a fellow tattler.
Magic Night cream - would not mind trying this but its probably overrated
In summary overpriced and over hyped as a brand I think.

In other news - Brace for Impact the spring kits are coming
Brace to spend even if you don't want to.. so there's going to be a monthly box plus a spring plus what else ..

Reactions: 1
That light face mask thing she’s wearing on stories is £450!!!

Didn’t she say that blue light emitting tech was bullshit on stories recently too?

Pick a lane

Reactions: 9
Just came across this in a video discussing Hyram (and the issues with him). Got to laugh at Caroline defending herself in the comments (and how the f did she even find this comment on this video?) Maybe the ‘she’s like Hyram for Boomers’ cut a bit deep? 😅
58B12528-9E53-44B4-9111-5BBF72D4634E.jpeg
C2EFF8AE-5188-4882-82EE-4E70BBDAB271.jpeg

the video itself:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just came across this in a video discussing Hyram (and the issues with him). Got to laugh at Caroline defending herself in the comments (and how the f did she even find this comment on this video?) Maybe the ‘she’s like Hyram for Boomers’ cut a bit deep? 😅
View attachment 556065View attachment 556066
the video itself:
She sees these things because sometimes ‘fans’ or freaks see people comment on her and helpfully forward it to her 🙄 Then she will choose whether to wade in with her size 10 gazelles, or not, as the case may be.

In my view, especially the example above, it just makes her look desperate. She wasn’t involved in the conversation, it was just people having a general chat, let them chat, why try and justify your behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Jeeze I would pay good money for her to butt into conversation on these threads. Very good money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
“You can’t get get a cheap product with active ingredients in it”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just can’t.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.