Caroline Hirons #9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's an oaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs she just released a £70 box the other week. Greedy so and so 😡
Totally, it's so unnecessary.

That £70 acid box came with a full size cleanser, moisturiser, and mist. It'll take months to finish. The spring kits will likely contain another two full sized cleansers, another moisturiser, and another mist. How much skincare do people need? Her followers can't say no either, they'll be clamouring for the spring kit.

Reactions: 7
And even skincare that was fine at first can have some ingredients that will cause irritation or allergies if left unopened for too long

• Wow

That £70 acid box came with a full size cleanser, moisturiser, and mist. It'll take months to finish. The spring kits will likely contain another two full sized cleansers, another moisturiser, and another mist. How much skincare do people need? Her followers can't say no either, they'll be clamouring for the spring kit.
Let’s see if the greedy gobshite says to the freaks, if you bought the acid box there’s no need to go mad and buy this one too, you’ve only got one face. Or words to that effect 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know now not to go by any of her recommendations as she only shills certain brands and even they go from 'marry me' to 'off a cliff' and back again depending on her mood or money.

I used to use TO Vit c 23%. I really liked it. The texture didn't bother me. It brightened my skin. Loved it. But there was no luxury to it so when that tube ran out Iooked into alternatives. I remembered medik8 c tetra and oskia being so popular so when they were on offer I bought them both. Now I love the scent and I don't mind them being oil based, but I don't think they work as well and being an oil I can't layer them so much either. I wish I'd stayed with TO. I got some inkey list as that's water based and find myself using that more as it layers well. The medik8 and oskia sit on my dressing table mocking me for listening to CH.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ah, so that's why she told the freaks they didn't need the skin rocks box. Save your pennies little freaks, mama's gotta milk you.
There is no way they have got through the winter kits already. Madness! Madness everywhere!

On the subject of hoarding, how do you think I discovered an entire drawer of unopened the ordinary.

Reactions: 10
Skincare has a built in expiry date and it's usually long enough to use it all if you use it regularly, but freaks seem to collect products like Pokemon so how can they use everything regularly enough to get through even a fraction of it?
That's why they need to use 7 layers of toner. That gets you through a bottle 7 times faster.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How in hell do the freaky freaks need more product already? This is getting ridiculous
In fairness, not every freak will buy all of the kits/skin rocks boxes every time. She's got enough followers that she doesn't need every one of them to buy it every time she releases it. So many people were disappointed after the winter kits because they didn't get one.

In saying that, I imagine you're bang on that so many of them are stockpiling and have far too much product to get through.

I got the winter kit and still have so much of it left (haven't even started some of it yet because I'm waiting to finish other things first) so definitely won't be buying a kit anytime soon even if it there is a good selection that suits me.

Reactions: 1
There’s still Skin Rocks monthly boxes available. Probably because they were truly tit and not everyone is stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Please say they didn't mean that they used glycolic acid and then retinol? Madness!

Prescription tretinoin did not work for me at all. It dried my face out and I used it correctly. I persevered with it but ended up giving up. Maybe it would have worked but it wasn't worth having sore and dry skin
I’m the same! I’ve been using Dermatica since October but I can’t see any change to my skin at all, apart from it’s still a bit dry and angry round my nose when the weather is cold. I’ve used it every two days and I buffer it with moisturiser, but I can’t see any benefits at all!

In fairness, not every freak will buy all of the kits/skin rocks boxes every time. She's got enough followers that she doesn't need every one of them to buy it every time she releases it. So many people were disappointed after the winter kits because they didn't get one.

In saying that, I imagine you're bang on that so many of them are stockpiling and have far too much product to get through.

I got the winter kit and still have so much of it left (haven't even started some of it yet because I'm waiting to finish other things first) so definitely won't be buying a kit anytime soon even if it there is a good selection that suits me.
Definitely agree with the stockpiling comment - that one lady who is constantly selling stuff on the Facebook group. They tend to monitor fair pricing so I doubt she’s doing it for the profit? I’m guessing she buys when there’s a good deal, sells and then buys more? I don’t understand 🥴

Shopping addiction can be an addiction like any others. Compulsive buying I think it's called. I've seen it before on a beauty forum (won't say which one) where a member would splurge on many items and then try to sell them pretty much immediately

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Pink bag and not even a nice neon pink bag. I'm so disappointed with you Hirons.

Reactions: 2
Pink bag and not even a nice neon pink bag. I'm so disappointed with you Hirons.

Wasn't there a pink bag already? Not like I'm going to buy it but still disappointed with the limited color choices tbh :D

Wasn't there a pink bag already? Not like I'm going to buy it but still disappointed with the limited color choices tbh :D
I think there was a nicer pink bag yes. This looks like an altogether new breed of bag too, possibly canvas, but as you know we can only have a sneak peak for now. The freaks are mega mega excited.

she promotes so much wastage. Skincare goes off we wouldnt eat mouldy food so why would we use skincare thats past its date +/- she talks about one thing then its like 5 mins later shes telling everyone to go buy another product. To see true results you need to use the products consistently, but the way she sells UGH 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The bag is the exact same as the Autumn kit from October last year. Zero effort
Why the need for a bag every kit?
Obviously it has a good profit margin and she can say it’s a £30 value when I probably cost 50p to make but people don’t need that many bags.
It‘s so wasteful.

Reactions: 11
I am in the Freaks selling group and it is Always very easy to see what CH promoted the weeks before. Recently lots of people selling the then I met you cleansing balm bc she recommended and everyone bought like crazy. And then realized their stast is full with 362845 other cleansers. I love the group to get some cheaper stuff I know I love but sometimes I just can't with these people tbh :rolleyes: and I feel for them being sucked into her 'recommendations' (#ad)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.