Caroline Hirons #9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's an oaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Lush, I do not like bringing my children in to store though. They absolutely pounce on them and start using them for a demo. There is something that really really stinks that my kids love, it reeks! Egg nog or something?
They had/have some sort of serum bar, I liked it, also the charity pot moisturiser smells lovely and quite rich, sleepy is a fav too.
She was definitely shilling them at one point, its funny how she has done a U-turn on so many brands and of course all evidence has went poof!

Reactions: 6
I know Lush have been controversial recently as they have been donating to anti trans charities might one of the reason and also not paying her to rave about them. But she promoted Superdrug and Aesop the past 12 months! Her fans are going to realise she’s full of tit!
This is the charity Lush donated to:

And actual LOL at the suggestion that Caroline is not endorsing them for any other reason than them not paying her to do so

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its pretty obvious to see who isn't in bed with her, isn't it? Or indeed those who have got out of the bed. I'm more curious about the brands she's publically written off like Clinique and Clarins, who don't need her at all but are now happy to associate or work with her. I know formulas and opinions change but come on. She wouldn't get away with it with Samuel or Somerville.

Reactions: 5
The clincher for me was when she raved and raved about hydraluron and even called it hironsluron and put it in the hall of fame on her blog. She was even flown to Canada by them. Until they upset her by using her logo on their site without prior permission and she went nuts and removed all reference to the product.

Also I noticed that in the shag, marry or cliff thing she said she would throw Kiehls off a cliff but I remember there was a post on the blog about brands she was planning to review and brands she never would review and she had stated that she didn't hate Kiehls but wasn't interested in reviewing them as they were 'ok and nothing earth shattering'. She's a fraud and a bullshit faker

Here's the post. Interesting to see Dermalogica as a brand she's indifferent towards

Reactions: 11
Did she not used to ‘cliff’ Dermalogica? I can’t keep up with who is paying her her likes/dislikes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In a nutshell, it looks like she has used people and brands to make her way to the top. She used hydraluron which I think was pretty new and innovative to a lot of skincare newbies, for me it was certainly my first experience with hyaluronic, she used that brand to gain attention but when they mentioned her she kicked off?! It is crazy when you think about it. And there are probably countless examples of this behaviour.
She used to have videos explaining the products and the results you could expect, thats all gone. Its just you need this, buy it. Next, you need this, but it etc. I can't understand how the freaks don't recognise that, especially when they have to post on the private group asking those questions. Like, what is she actually doing for them, apart from taking their cash?

Reactions: 10
The hydraluron thing was astonishing to me. Surely it could have been resolved amicably? And I'm not an expert on these things but surely if she raved to the extent she did and was flown to Canada by the brand it wasn't unreasonable for them to assume she would be ok with her endorsement on their site? It really shows that Caroline does not give a fig about her followers and letting them know what she thinks would work, if she really believed it was such an amazing product she would have resolved it amicably and continued to recommend.

Instead she let a personal belief get in the way

Reactions: 10
Crazy, I wasn't impressed with it anyway but I wasn't using it properly, again most likely Caroline's fault.
I think its as simple as not needing indeed labs anymore, same with Sali Hughes, she used her for exposure then out grew her. Same with drunk elephant, did videos raving about them probably gained thousands of followers of the back of their new exciting name and then things went very sour. I think it was souring prior to the infamous instagram reply. She was tight with an American beauty guru too but I don't see her mentioned anymore, which no doubt got her noticed stateside.

Reactions: 4
With Indeed Labs I would imagine the issue was them using her logo without paying her rather than asking her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes that's exactly it

Who's the American beauty guru?
Do you know what I can't think of her name and have scrolled through my youtube trying to find her. She was American or Canadian, really monotone voice, might have had red hair. I've scrolled through Caroline's videos but she's gone. Its really annoying me.

ETA Stephanie Nicole and still on her channel my bad

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Do you know what I can't think of her name and have scrolled through my youtube trying to find her. She was American or Canadian, really monotone voice, might have had red hair. I've scrolled through Caroline's videos but she's gone. Its really annoying me.

ETA Stephanie Nicole and still on her channel my bad
I remember Stephanie , she had really long fingernails didn’t she, and got so annoyed if anyone asked how she managed with them or said they looked better shorter 😂

I think she became poorly and left SM for a long while, although I’ve seen her back recently. But you’re right, Hirons used to be practically best mates with her and now never even mentions her name.

Reactions: 3
I remember Stephanie , she had really long fingernails didn’t she, and got so annoyed if anyone asked how she managed with them or said they looked better shorter 😂

I think she became poorly and left SM for a long while, although I’ve seen her back recently. But you’re right, Hirons used to be practically best mates with her and now never even mentions her name.
Yeah Shiney I just had a look, she must have taken a longish hiatus, I had completely forgotten about her but she was annoying anyway. Its funny how all these old connections are gone. Do you think the freaks page elevated to what she is now?

Reactions: 3
It’s not Joanna Vargas? Seem to remember that name being bandied about 🧐

This her?
I only vaguely remember her.

It’s definitely Stephanie Nicole who Hirons was really pally with. She used to meet up with her and go shopping whenever she was in LA, and do live videos etc. Stephanie worked for a large company that manufactured and distributed beauty products IIRC

Reactions: 2
It’s funny isn’t it how none of them are actually ‘friends’ it’s all about protecting and growing their own grift. Jamie Genevieve fell out with her ‘friend’ when she found out Urban Decay were paying her more. She promptly challenged UD - getting the other person into tit for breaking her NDA.

It’s backstab city.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The public friendships of influencers seem to be more about how that person can be advantageous to them. Fake AF

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.