Caroline Hirons #9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's an oaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm betting if anyone took the time to dig around in the married category it would be glaringly obvious why they've been allocated a spot. I mean its all there, if someone tells you who they are: Listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On her Cliff list - Superdrug? All of it? Seriously?
Everyone knows they do amazing products for very little money.
Reeks of snobbishness to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I think Sali would have distanced herself from Caroline. Sali's not a saleswoman, you see :D.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also think that Sali has distanced herself from Caroline- Caroline is definitely not part of the too cool for school media luvvie set Sali pals about with. I also think it would have annoyed Sali that Caroline has eclipsed her professionally. Caroline has the bigger following

Reactions: 15
Clinique in the shag category? How Caroline would have laughed at the very idea a few years ago. It used to be a very different story in her blog
200w (1).gif

Reactions: 14
Haven't watched Sali in years, but I enjoyed her in the bathroom series immensely. Marian keyes and Mary Greenwell were my favourite. She did one with Caroline and her house appeared to be a tit tip and a hoarders paradise of skincare, the freaks didn't take it off the grass thats for certain.
But yeah Caroline has her mates in America now and doesn't need the UKs It girls. I can see how all this would bother Sali who is definitely a mean girl behind the super cool facade.

You're spot on about the mean girl thing. I suspect Sali was happy to pal about with Caroline in a patronising she's just a blogger and I'm a beauty editor and writer kind of way but Caroline has definitely overtaken her in popularity

Reactions: 14
Anyone know the difference in membership numbers between Hirons and Sali's FB groups? I imagine it is huge.
Caroline gets the occasional TV thing too doesn't she, and I cannot remember Sali getting one (she maybe has - I don't recall it). Of course she may have been offered loads but had to turn them down 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
9.3 k on Sali's group vs 89k on the freaks
Really??? I was sure Sali's was in the 20k at some point?
That is embarrassingly low.
Hirons really is like the juggernaut of beauty. Final blow must've been when she was invited to Victoria Beckham's launch and Sali wasn't couldn't make it.

ETA Just checked IG numbers - Sali 177k, Hirons 680k.
That is a whopping difference.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
On her Cliff list - Superdrug? All of it? Seriously?
Everyone knows they do amazing products for very little money.
Reeks of snobbishness to me.
They have some really good, affordable products. They don't pay her, obvs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.