Caroline Hirons #9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's an oaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the irritating Chapman sisters paid for their hair? Or tipped well.....🤔 Poor old Josh Wood.....all those freeloaders.
That Sam Chapman is just out to ruin her gorgeous hair... that orangey fried look was awful...think just when 1st lockdown ended around last summer ..just cause it's free you're bored..

Morning @BlondeAlto.

I have bleached hair which I also blow dry and straighten everyday for work and Olaplex seems to keep it from being totally ruined.

There’s a line of products ; a pre wash , shampoo and conditioner, a new overnight masque and a bonding oil , I highly recommend all of them .

I buy from Cult Beauty, I also alternate with other shampoo/conditioner so my hair doesn’t get totally used to Olaplex.
The No 0 and No3 are recommended.. the shampoo conditioner are nothing special..I find it too much faffvto any it onvwsshed damp hair n rewash... I have very long hair...that 100 ml bottle ain't gonna last n no time to wash twice... I would recommend Philip Kingsley elasticizer... can leave on overnight as well n wash off normal shampoo conditioner

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused by these boxes... this box is titled ‘acids’.. yet it includes a cleanser, mist and moisturiser. The only acid products are 6 DDG pads (3 of each strength). That’s hardly a targeted acid box to me.

Also includes no SPF but a 20% off voucher for Ultrasun... big woop

Not sure if I’m missing the point?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m so confused by these boxes... this box is titled ‘acids’.. yet it includes a cleanser, mist and moisturiser. The only acid products are 6 DDG pads (3 of each strength). That’s hardly a targeted acid box to me.

Also includes no SPF but a 20% off voucher for Ultrasun... big woop

Not sure if I’m missing the point?
Omg came here to say the same. Is this a joke? An acid box with 6 days worth of acid??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg came here to say the same. Is this a joke? An acid box with 6 days worth of acid??
People are not happy... I thought that there might be three different beginner acids in the box... Not six pads. 🤯 Even if you use 2 pads per week that is only 3 weeks to test acid out.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So the other products in the box eg. cleanser don't contain acids?

So weird. Seems really thrown together, even by her standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Sam Chapman is just out to ruin her gorgeous hair... that orangey fried look was awful...think just when 1st lockdown ended around last summer ..just cause it's free you're bored..

The No 0 and No3 are recommended.. the shampoo conditioner are nothing special..I find it too much faffvto any it onvwsshed damp hair n rewash... I have very long hair...that 100 ml bottle ain't gonna last n no time to wash twice... I would recommend Philip Kingsley elasticizer... can leave on overnight as well n wash off normal shampoo conditioner
I really like the shampoo and conditioner, a friend of mine buys me them with her Sally’s card, £60 for 2000ml instead of £26 for 250ml. I also get the No.3 for £16 instead of £26. Highly recommend if you have any friends in the industry or charming your hairdresser in to purchasing for you 😊.

Reactions: 3
Apparently it’s £70
Bloody hell 😳 So not massively affordable then. I was thinking more around the £30 mark if she’s doing them a lot more frequently, with travel size products so people can try them without committing. So much for my bright idea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly she should have done a box with a 30ml Oskia Renaissance Cleanser (the travel size you can buy) as its an exfoliating acid cleanser, a few different acids (maybe one box of DDG pads and a Pixi Glow Tonic and maybe a PHA acid), a mist and sunscreen or a better offer than 20% off. Proper acid box with instructions you do not use these all at once, these are the gentlest ones work your way up like this. Always use SPF.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell 😳 So not massively affordable then. I was thinking more around the £30 mark if she’s doing them a lot more frequently, with travel size products so people can try them without committing. So much for my bright idea 🤣
Sorry - all different acids I meant to say, perhaps with an spf.

Reactions: 2
This is why she makes no sense to me.

Pushes the importance of a skin care routine, pushes the important of SPF, both of which I agree with, I've worn spf everyday since I was about 25.

However your skincare routine has to work for your skin and to me, that's what makes it a good one. My morning one is simple, as is my evening one but when I posted it on the freaks page (years ago) they all piled in because I didn't have enough acids etc) my skin looked better than half of those commenting and I have a skin condition too!!

Anyway, she bangs on about and pushes and sells all these skin products, puts them together in kits and sells them too depending on skin type etc.

Yet, she still runs with the theme creams wont solve your problems, you need botox

Why you pushing creams and acids that can cost in excess of 80 to £100 if Botox is the only answer?!?!

Spf, drink plenty of water and a good cleanser and moisturiser is what you need but I'm guessing that doesn't earn enough for her.

Funnily enough, I have a prescribed skin care because of my condition and there are periods of the year where I'm not to wear SPF and one of the freaks said my dermatologist was a fake and to contact Caroline as no dermatologist worth their salt would advise no spf. She even asked for her credentials as she knows most dermatologists 🤣🤣 anyway after about 5 posts of her telling me I was wrong and the dermatologist was wrong, she admitted that she didn't think about medical reasons as to why I couldn't have the spf all year round but still insisted I put it on anyway 🤨
I agree with this. My brother has a skin condition and his dermatologist actually recommended Sun bed use weekly in the winter - less than 6 mins a week but still recommended it. Dermatologists recommend light therapy for skin conditions so those blind CH followers know nothing. Im pretty sure CH isn’t even a dermatologist

Reactions: 5
Clever way for her to make £70 a month seem like a bargain. They’re like frogs in boiling water.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That’s what I thought they’d be - kind of like a Birchbox style thing with lots of minis that you can try before you buy full size. Reckon she’d get more repeat customers that way.

If it’s an acid box then you’d be thinking it would be full of, y’know, acids. Very bizarre.

Reactions: 9
Imagine the posts in the freaks group if it was a box full of acids though. They'd be using them all in one go🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
7 layers at a time, and then begging for a “soothing” box* to sort their burnt faces out.

* Thanks for asking!

- DeliKate Recovery Cream mini.
- Some shite from Pixi, probably her cleanser.
- Very small sample of some shite from Zelens, “worth” £££.
- Josh Rosebrook spritz.
- Tiny sample of Sunday Riley Tidal.

£70 to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.