Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Kai range is absolutely beautiful and I will confess to having the perfume and body lotion AS A bleeping LUXURY TREAT. I eke it out because I love it but am stingy. Body wash though? Good old Original Source lads. £1. Imagine spending that on a body wash.

Reactions: 10
What? Why does she expect her husband to use a different product every hour? And are we supposed to believe this? And talk about micromanagement, bleeping hell

ETA I’ve read it again and it makes no sense at all. If he thought it was the amount needed why was he asking?

ETA 2 I’ve read it AGAIN and now I’m even more confused. What is it for???

462D632F-F6BD-4C64-B069-0A91EAA79B3A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What? Why does she expect her husband to use a different product every hour? And are we supposed to believe this? And talk about micromanagement, bleeping hell

ETA I’ve read it again and it makes no sense at all. If he thought it was the amount needed why was he asking?

View attachment 485148
Bloody hell, either I'm over-tired or I'm an idiot, but it took me a few tries to get this. I was like "why does he start applying cleanser at 1am?" 😅

• Haha

I mean I’m all for trying to help your partner with something new but this looks so over the top!

Bloody hell, either I'm over-tired or I'm an idiot, but it took me a few tries to get this. I was like "why does he start applying cleanser at 1am?" 😅
Omg I thought that as well! 😂 until I re read it. No wonder the bloke was confused

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An order and when to use them? 1 being use first, 2 use 2nd etc. And AM or PM being use morning or evening.

Stupid trying to manage your partners skincare like this though. He doesn't need to use that many products, and he certainly shouldn't be introducing them all at once.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is the caffeine eye cream being applied in the evening? My partner would probably sooner fly to the moon than incorporate all that

Reactions: 9
Ooohhh I get it now! Bloody hell that was a struggle

My point still stands - if he was assuming that it was telling him how much of each product to use, why was he asking that question?

I thought this too!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 485148
God I hate everything about this. I also can't stand husbands/partners being brought into it either - I don't know if it's just me wanting to be annoyed by it, but these women seem to micromanage their partners. It's like, "Oh, how silly is he?! Can you believe he was washing his face with a 3-in-1 shampoo until I sorted him out with CH's book and a 6 step routine?"

Reactions: 24
Yeah I don't get why they're forcing their hobbies and routines on to others, as long as he has good personal hygiene what does it matter if he doesn't have an elaborate routine!

Exactly, @Platformcrocs. I cringe for them.
You can almost imagine their thought process "I'll get him to do an elaborate routine and then post to the Freaks group, they'll love that". I wonder what Caroline really thinks of the group, surely she cringes at some of the antics

• Sick
Yeah I don't get why they're forcing their hobbies and routines on to others, as long as he has good personal hygiene what does it matter if he doesn't have an elaborate routine!

You can almost imagine their thought process "I'll get him to do an elaborate routine and then post to the Freaks group, they'll love that". I wonder what Caroline really thinks of the group, surely she cringes at some of the antics
I’m convinced most of these partner posts are made up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God I hate everything about this. I also can't stand husbands/partners being brought into it either - I don't know if it's just me wanting to be annoyed by it, but these women seem to micromanage their partners. It's like, "Oh, how silly is he?! Can you believe he was washing his face with a 3-in-1 shampoo until I sorted him out with CH's book and a 6 step routine?"
Mine uses body wash as an occasional face wash otherwise a splash of water & that’s it. And you know what? I don’t care. He can do what he likes. Who cares!

Reactions: 11
Did anyone spot... Ava tagged a friend in her story today, and said friend reshared it saying hurry up back to London 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Could anyone tell me what was the outcome of the Oskia cleanser please?
I have one but don’t need to open it yet but if they are being replaced, I may need to check it.
Thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.