Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s just hideous isn’t she. The poor girl asked an innocent question, Caroline should use her platform to her blog or her book and actually help?! Instead of being a blunt sassy cow. And of course Caroline has loads of likes on her comment too 🙄
Caroline: why is my YouTube engagement so low and why do gay guys have it so easy on YouTube?

Also Caroline: rude to a commenter who asked a perfectly reasonable question

As for the freaks liking the comment, I imagine those kind of freaks to be overgrown schoolchildren- the kind who would point and laugh when the school bully was horrible to someone

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She can argue she’s ‘qualified’ til she’s blue in the face.

Essentially, for the last 5- 6 years or even longer she’s been a saleswoman flogging skin cream on behalf of brands.
Can’t remember the last time she actually used her ‘expertise’ on a live or blog. Very little direct skincare advice now - just flogging Kate, Jordan, Josh, Marko and Dennis

Reactions: 13
Caroline: why is my YouTube engagement so low and why do gay guys have it so easy on YouTube?

Also Caroline: rude to a commenter who asked a perfectly reasonable question

As for the freaks liking the comment, I imagine those kind of freaks to be overgrown schoolchildren- the kind who would point and laugh when the school bully was horrible to someone
The girl that posted was a “new member” - it literally said it at the top of her post. Imagine being a new member asking a perfectly reasonable question and being met with that response. She’s probably left the group already. The group has over 80k members which already worship Caroline so she couldn’t give a duck how she comes across to newbies anymore. I almost wish someone would hack the group and delete the whole thing, and then do the same to her Instagram. She fully relies on social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
quick google search for definition of cult....so many similarities in the fb group and this

Reactions: 5
God she’s just hideous isn’t she. The poor girl asked an innocent question, Caroline should use her platform to her blog or her book and actually help?! Instead of being a blunt sassy cow. And of course Caroline has loads of likes on her comment too 🙄
I came here to post this too! And the award for the most unhelpful comment goes to.... Queen Hirons 🙄

Reactions: 8
The other annoying thing about that reply is that the freaks, being the sheep that they are, will likely follow Caroline's lead on how she responds. So when a new member asks a genuine skincare question, instead of actually being a nice skincare community and replying with something helpful, they will follow the lead of their Queen and reply with something snippy or rude.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I actually don't think her skins all that great, she's two years younger than my mum (who has no routine, has been using the same tub of moisturiser for about 3 years and would die at the thought of spending more than five minutes on her skin) and my mum looks about a decade younger.
My mum and I are often mistaken for sisters, and I don't think you'd make that mistake with her and Ava...
i think her skins good but i agree she hasnt aged well, sorry if you disagree but my mum is 5 years older but looks much younger than C. Might have to put that down to genes unfortunately but i did think she was in her 60s

i think her skins good but i agree she hasnt aged well, sorry if you disagree but my mum is 5 years older but looks much younger than C. Might have to put that down to genes unfortunately but i did think she was in her 60s
I think her skin’s texture is good but it’s very droopy and rubbery looking which no amount of expensive creams and potions will help. Hence the fillers and Botox I guess. Maybe it needs redoing!!

Reactions: 8
Have clicked onto the live, Given up as for the two minutes I watched she has not finished a sentence as she is too busy fiddling with make up and reading comments.... it is painful

• Haha
Shes crying on her live. When Debenhams was a thing they had loads of women 45+ on counter.

I missed the start, looks like she was called out for her comments.

The live was good 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What was she crying over?
Missed the beginning, think she was upset her comments about the gays had been taking badly. It was hard to make sense of the rest, she started sentences and then got distracted. She talked about Jo Whileys sister contracting covid, and spoke about vulnerable people needing the vaccine, she said 60% of people who have died with coronavirus are disabled. Some medics agreed with the stats.

Reactions: 1
It was good that she told the people leaping to her defence that weren’t gay men that it wasn’t their apology to accept. I was a little bit worried she’d misunderstood that the term ‘Gay Boys’ is offensive in itself (I know she didn’t mean it in that way, but still). I was also a bit 😬 at the gay white men saying they have it easy. Well if that’s true, I think that’s a good thing, considering that not too long ago they really didn’t. Personally I don’t think that is true, especially in areas of the country that aren’t very metropolitan.

Reactions: 7
I’m glad she’s been pulled up on it. I don’t think she’s homophobic at all but she seems to think it’s acceptable to say certain things because she has gay friends. Kind of like when someone says “it’s ok, I have a black best friend.” 🙄 Err no, it’s not.

Reactions: 17
I thought a her apology was a load of tit. I feel as though she wanted to go back to the point that YouTube doesn’t prefer women in beauty 40 + . The issue is she said gay boys. She should know better not to say that. You can make a point but do not make it derogatory.

Reactions: 13
I think she was massively relieved in today's live. I think she realises she screwed up in the previous one, and I wonder if she senses she is already on thin nice after the kits..I wonder if she's aware of her Trust Pilot reviews.

Reactions: 3
There are quite a few women in the 40+ space in beauty on YT though? Hot and Flashy being the first that comes to mind, but I've definitely come across lots of others doing product review searches etc. Any search for 40+ or 50+ skincare or make up brings up lots of interesting content from women in the age group too.

Reactions: 4
I'm pleased she apologized, even if it was peppered with "if you know me you know it's not true" which is odd to say given she is broadcasting this to a bunch of strangers.
I agree re hot and flashy. And I was watching Lisa Eldridge last night who I'm a bit obsessed with. She's got over 2m subscribers on YouTube. Although she seems to be ageing backwards I think she's late 40s?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.