Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't half put her foot in it. All she needed to say was that women over 60 deserve to be visible in the skincare world.

Absolutely no need to mention younger women. She's such a bloody oaf. I wish she'd stop storming into conversations with tit takes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I highly doubt she gives a tit about Kris Jenner and the skincare line but she's never one to miss an opportunity to have a pop or throw shade

Reactions: 5
What happens to the tits? Do they fall off?
My mum's 70 and I'm pretty sure she still has them (haven't seen her since August though cause we stick to the rules).

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I highly doubt she gives a tit about Kris Jenner and the skincare line but she's never one to miss an opportunity to have a pop or throw shade
I think she’s maybe subtly testing the water for her own skincare line (obvs as a 50+ ‘expert’ who no longer has tits 😳) - bigging Kris up to pave the way and get the freaks frothing at the gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm disgusted by that comment. "You have your tits". So is that all 20 somethings are to her then? A pair of tits? Or is that all she was at that age, all her daughter will be?
I firmly believe a wider range of woman needs to be not only taken in to consideration when formulating products but advertising too. However, it is very possible to do this without shitting on other people.

Reactions: 21
I think she’s maybe subtly testing the water for her own skincare line (obvs as a 50+ ‘expert’ who no longer has tits 😳) - bigging Kris up to pave the way and get the freaks frothing at the gob.
I can totally see her eyeing up the more mature market , I’ve thought for a while she might try to introduce a Skin Kit for the menopausal woman but maybe not a big enough market for her greedy eyes. I’m 52 and there’s no way on Earth I’d buy anything CH put her name to.

Her greed, ego, hypocrisy and all round twattish attitude is appalling and her ‘tits’ comment sums her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have noticed she has difficulties of maintaining her “just an average person” image. She should just show things as they are. Even most conservative estimation of revenue from the kits is about 2 million per launch and she donates 20K for charity it is hardly a charity venture.

Reactions: 4
Cos we have our tits, well tits don't fall off equally and gender can use skincare and not all women have tits. Wish people would pull her apart she's stuck in the past

Reactions: 10
Absolutely, breast cancer survivors who have had mastectomies for instance. That can happen to women of any age

Caroline just can't big someone up without tearing someone else down. She can't be nice or supportive without throwing shade

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I got into skincare in my 20s because I had terrible acne. Now in my 40s I need far fewer products than back then, so not sure what her logic is here? Also, what on earth does Kris Jenner know about skincare compared to Gigi Hadid, who probably works with plenty of beauty industry professionals as a model. Ultimately, both of them won't have any input developing the products and just plaster their face on them so who even cares. Just find it hilarious how some celebs get rave reviews (hey Rhianna) and others get torn down when all of these vanity beauty brands are the same marketing shite.

Reactions: 10
I'm old enough to remember when she was peddling Clarins new skincare aimed at teens (2019).
I don't think she's very bright. She makes this statements on twitter or insta without understanding what she's saying could offend or just sounds stupid.

Reactions: 11
I also would love to know why one skincare line is better than the other. I've no intention of buying either but surely she should critically assess the skincare line before making snap judgements? She knows nothing about the ingredients or formulation

I'm old enough to remember when she was peddling Clarins new skincare aimed at teens (2019).
I don't think she's very bright. She makes this statements on twitter or insta without understanding what she's saying could offend or just sounds stupid.
Totally. She just shoots her mouth off without any critical thinking whatsoever

Reactions: 5
I have noticed she has difficulties of maintaining her “just an average person” image. She should just show things as they are. Even most conservative estimation of revenue from the kits is about 2 million per launch and she donates 20K for charity it is hardly a charity venture.
Whoa I didn’t realise it was that much? I wonder how many kits she makes each time!

Reactions: 3
I'm disgusted by that comment. "You have your tits". So is that all 20 somethings are to her then? A pair of tits? Or is that all she was at that age, all her daughter will be?
I firmly believe a wider range of woman needs to be not only taken in to consideration when formulating products but advertising too. However, it is very possible to do this without shitting on other people.
One wonders how she would react if a man came out with that??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has such a weird misogynistic/ageist vibe wrt older women. On her lives/insta/whatever platforms she makes it sound like the worst thing that can happen to a woman is getting old. The random "get all the retinol on your mum's face, stat" comments that she throws out on her lives, that older women should prioritise their skin above all other aspects, also grates. Women are more than just skin and more that just youth. She keeps on banging on about visibility for older women and then at the same time makes out that it's true: older women are the haggard crones you all fear becoming (No collagen! Saggy and baggy! Tits to the floor! Eyes like pissholes in the snow! Gray hair! Need all the help me Jesus £££ products and "tweakments" to even look acceptable! etc.).

Likewise, the weird pass-agg pot-shots at younger women and those comments about their "tits" and "arses" that are meant to be compliments but just sound like barbs and also, again, reinforce that getting old is something hellish and that women who age are worth less than those that are younger because look at them over there being jealous of "tits that stand up on their own" and "bouncy bouncy collagen". As mentioned before, she's fully subbed to the idea of patriarchy, much as it would piss her off to realise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The irony that she was going on and on moaning about how white gay men are privileged in the beauty industry and she gets shunned then she goes on IG live with Josh Wood straight after...

• Wow
She has such a weird misogynistic/ageist vibe wrt older women. On her lives/insta/whatever platforms she makes it sound like the worst thing that can happen to a woman is getting old. The random "get all the retinol on your mum's face, stat" comments that she throws out on her lives, that older women should prioritise their skin above all other aspects, also grates. Women are more than just skin and more that just youth. She keeps on banging on about visibility for older women and then at the same time makes out that it's true: older women are the haggard crones you all fear becoming (No collagen! Saggy and baggy! Tits to the floor! Eyes like pissholes in the snow! Gray hair! Need all the help me Jesus £££ products and "tweakments" to even look acceptable! etc.).

Likewise, the weird pass-agg pot-shots at younger women and those comments about their "tits" and "arses" that are meant to be compliments but just sound like barbs and also, again, reinforce that getting old is something hellish and that women who age are worth less than those that are younger because look at them over there being jealous of "tits that stand up on their own" and "bouncy bouncy collagen". As mentioned before, she's fully subbed to the idea of patriarchy, much as it would piss her off to realise it.
That's why I've majorly gone off her. I remember watching her lives thinking wait, am I hearing this right? She's got a huge problem with younger women but has also pushed a lot of women around her age down the "tweakments" route with a million products to boot. My mum is in her mid 50s and bought the dreaded book. She felt awful about herself and embarrassed that she didn't really have a routine so went out and bought a load of products. It's uncomfortable to see.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.