Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another AD. I don’t know about anyone else but CHs hair is not a good advert for anyone’s Salon. It looks like over dyed rats tails most of the time or like Kim Woodburn. Not that she would care what I think but I think she would look better with shorter hair....

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Anyone else noticed that Kate somerville came out with “kateceuticals” again. Now, Caroline hirons always goes off on companies callling something medical grade or ‘exactly like a prescription’ Somerville ads are saying her kateceuticals give the same results as her clinic ... hirons liked the kateceuticals post. Guess she is inclined to dismiss bad practice from friends. Don’t trust a word she says. Her hypocrisy that comes out every week is crazy

Reactions: 9
Do you know what? I can't stand this woman...and her holier than thou your skincare routine is trash if it doesn't cost hundreds of pounds attitude she now has.

Don't understand why people take what she says as gospel. She's overrated and her skin isn't all that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you know what? I can't stand this woman...and her holier than thou your skincare routine is trash if it doesn't cost hundreds of pounds attitude she now has.

Don't understand why people take what she says as gospel. She's overrated and her skin isn't all that.
She is honestly just showing us that skincare isn’t going to help. Better off to save up for lasers and Botox etc..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another AD. I don’t know about anyone else but CHs hair is not a good advert for anyone’s Salon. It looks like over dyed rats tails most of the time or like Kim Woodburn. Not that she would care what I think but I think she would look better with shorter hair....
I had been watching her for a while before I realised she got her hair done at JW. I honestly thought it was an end of the road, bubble perm type salon she went to as the colour looks like it's done by someone who isn't up to date with techniques and doesn't have great knowledge of tones. As soon as I knew otherwise, I was astounded. She is really not a good advert at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Hailey Bieber and Gigi Hadid's rumoured skincare lines, which she hasn't even tried (nor have they been announced), are terrible. Kris Jenner gets a pass though, because she's in her 60s.

Surely a guru like the queen CH would be brand agnostic? Surely she, of all people, would know that the celeb skincare lines are just overpriced basic products? Now I agree there's probably a gap in the market for a skincare line by a celeb in her 60s... But that doesn't mean its any better than one from someone in their 20s. She really has a chip on her shoulder.

Come on Caroline, make it make sense!

Attachments

• Angry
So Hailey Bieber and Gigi Hadid's rumoured skincare lines, which she hasn't even tried (nor have they been announced), are terrible. Kris Jenner gets a pass though, because she's in her 60s.

Surely a guru like the queen CH would be brand agnostic? Surely she, of all people, would know that the celeb skincare lines are just overpriced basic products? Now I agree there's probably a gap in the market for a skincare line by a celeb in her 60s... But that doesn't mean its any better than one from someone in their 20s. She really has a chip on her shoulder.

Come on Caroline, make it make sense!
Totally. I'd say Kris Jenner's knowledge of skincare and ingredients is on par with Gigi Hadid's? I appreciate that we do just need more marketing (because that's all it is!) that features women over the age of 40, but being annoyed at a younger celeb for bringing out a range while endorsing an older celeb is just another classic speak first, think later move from CH.

Also, her argument that younger women don't need skincare because they still have their 'tits' is so messy I don't know where to start. I agree that younger women don't need the same ingredients as older women, but...this coming from someone who shills expensive kits? To people of all ages?I won't even get started on the feminist angle to this argument.

The woman barely talks sense, she just says it with such confidence that people buy it.

Reactions: 20
I'm fed up of all these celeb skincare lines. I'm not saying that they can't have an interest in skincare but we all know that they all have regular professional treatments, injectables and surgery to look the way they do (especially after a certain age).

I don't think Kris Jenner should get a pass on releasing a skincare line just because she is 60, JLo is in her 50's and CH didn't give her a pass (although olive oil and no injectables...really). The problem is that all these celebrities have realised what big business the skincare industry is and want a slice of the pie.

Reactions: 15
Totally. I'd say Kris Jenner's knowledge of skincare and ingredients is on par with Gigi Hadid's? I appreciate that we do just need more marketing (because that's all it is!) that features women over the age of 40, but being annoyed at a younger celeb for bringing out a range while endorsing an older celeb is just another classic speak first, think later move from CH.

Also, her argument that younger women don't need skincare because they still have their 'tits' is so messy I don't know where to start. I agree that younger women don't need the same ingredients as older women, but...this coming from someone who shills expensive kits? To people of all ages?I won't even get started on the feminist angle to this argument.

The woman barely talks sense, she just says it with such confidence that people buy it.
Yes absolutely. I doubt I'd buy any celebrity skincare line to begin with (Kris Jenner is hardly known for her dedication to retinol - injectables and surgery though, yes!) but I can't stand her inconsistency. If she'd come out and say something like "we need to have more women over 40 in skincare campaigns" then I'd be all for it.

I also don't know where to start with that comment but it just reads as taking a cheap shot at younger women. "You've still got your tits" - right, yeah, but plenty of women in their 20s struggle with their skin and look to her for guidance. She's saying she doesn't want more skincare ranges, but she'll happily flog the newest product from Zelens or her mate Jordan Samuel.

Reactions: 10
Yes absolutely. I doubt I'd buy any celebrity skincare line to begin with (Kris Jenner is hardly known for her dedication to retinol - injectables and surgery though, yes!) but I can't stand her inconsistency. If she'd come out and say something like "we need to have more women over 40 in skincare campaigns" then I'd be all for it.

I also don't know where to start with that comment but it just reads as taking a cheap shot at younger women. "You've still got your tits" - right, yeah, but plenty of women in their 20s struggle with their skin and look to her for guidance. She's saying she doesn't want more skincare ranges, but she'll happily flog the newest product from Zelens or her mate Jordan Samuel.
Totally - it's not helpful to position younger and older women at odds in this way.

Younger women maybe deal with acne more than older women, as well as probably feeling less confident, comfortable in their skin (I'm 30 now and while not the most confident, I feel more settled in myself compared to my trainwreck 20s when I was insecure and everything hinged on how I looked). Also...what about the younger women who don't feel like that "have their tits?" That said, our society makes women feel s**t for aging, so I'm not saying that older women have everything sussed and feel fantastic 100% of the time.

I'm tying myself in knots with what I'm saying but, basically, I think it was dumb of her to say "younger women, you're fine, older women - we need this!" as it's kind of insulting to both

"You don't need skincare like we do." What a stupid comment, just say that more spotlight should be given to women over 50 or 60 in skin care. A lot of young 20 year old women suffer from acne for starters. It's a mentally debiliating condition. Is aging skin the only problem right now? I thought we as women were supposed to embrace our fine lines and this anti-aging thing was bs?

Reactions: 11
Pitting younger women and older women against each other is patriarchal. She's a plastic feminist. A fauxmenist

What I got from the 'you still have your tits' comment is that she's saying women are past it once they're out of their 20s. Again, a nonsense and patriarchal statement

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm in my 40s (Eric Joyce triangulation risk!) and I "still have my tits" thanks, Caroline.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.