Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Dominic split up with his husband then? I heard him on a podcast with Emma Guns and I could've sworn he said he was married.

She got super excited about trying Humanrace by Pharrell Williams - her inconsistency is excruciating.
I think she said shes been contacted by JLoBeauty but has never received them. I think its fair enough she does not want to spend a lot of money on products that are clearly not worth the price.

Reactions: 4
I have no issue with her buying Ruth's property, and no issue with her and her husband staying there during the pandemic but it fills me with so much rage that her whole family seem to be up and down the M4 like the rules do not apply. So many influencers aren't even bothering to hide their rule breaking any more *screams into pillow*

Reactions: 15
I have no issue with her buying Ruth's property, and no issue with her and her husband staying there during the pandemic but it fills me with so much rage that her whole family seem to be up and down the M4 like the rules do not apply. So many influencers aren't even bothering to hide their rule breaking any more *screams into pillow*
It's the sneakiness too which, even in normal times, would irritate me. Is she going to be sitting in a wardrobe for the next 6 months to try and hide the new background? Just mention you've moved, that's all she needs to say. She parades so much of her personal life that it's only natural people are going to start wondering and questioning. She only wants privacy when it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In fairness, if she’s started raking the cash in big time recently she’s right to invest in property.
However, let’s speculate wildly shall we? 😀

Boringly, maybe she is simply staying there while her London place is renovated until Ruth’s sale goes through. Did anyone find Ruth’s property listing or was the sale private (eg Caroline bought it).
Maybe she bought it with a view to moving her entire family there or letting the kids live in the Fulham place so she has a base?
Or maybe she just needs extra room for her stash of out of date skincare.
What is this information based on? That Ruth would be
A. Selling her house
B. That Caroline would be buying her property (or any property for that matter)?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if after Christmas Lockdown was announced she agreed with Ruth tonstay there to get out of London where rates were getting high again. She is possibly getting work done at home and Ruth wants a house sitter.

I think she loves the Georgian housen(I would kill to live there) but she won't leave London as that's where her office/team are as well as her 'babies'. The Georgian house isn't a holiday home either. Bath to London isn't the quickest commute from the South West either. There are services which run from Bristol to Paddington in just over an hour now.

Reactions: 4
It's the sneakiness too which, even in normal times, would irritate me. Is she going to be sitting in a wardrobe for the next 6 months to try and hide the new background? Just mention you've moved, that's all she needs to say. She parades so much of her personal life that it's only natural people are going to start wondering and questioning. She only wants privacy when it suits her.
Precisely, She clearly said she isn't filming in her old bedroom because everyone is nosey & asks questions ... that is a complete lie! You're not there to film. & your kids & grandkids are constantly travelling back & forth which is against lockdown rules.

Reactions: 10
Unless someone pokes the bear we’ll never find out what the house situation is.

Ava’s IG pics at the Georgian pile can’t have gone un-noticed by non Tattlers plus Caroline’s Lives must have sparked interest from the Freaks.

If only.....

Reactions: 9
It makes me despair that some of these people are responsible for raising children. How must they react to (very normal) baby acne?!

Reactions: 7
They don't need to ask, they have to ask, otherwise how would they know what the queen approves.
Its her fault that these women are like this.

Reactions: 11
Christ they'll be asking which retinol to use on their eight year olds next. RIDICULOUS!

Reactions: 9
Unless someone pokes the bear we’ll never find out what the house situation is.

Ava’s IG pics at the Georgian pile can’t have gone un-noticed by non Tattlers plus Caroline’s Lives must have sparked interest from the Freaks.

If only.....
Maybe that's why she created about people commenting on that cushion, so freaks don't mention her background..

There was a woman earlier saying her 7 year old was eyeing up her zelens mist for her eczema - duck off was she! A 7 year old probably doesn’t even understand what eczema let alone what a bleeping zelens mist is!!! The woman was making sure it’d be ok for her. Just give her what the sodding doctor provides ffs she’s 7!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It makes me despair that some of these people are responsible for raising children. How must they react to (very normal) baby acne?!
It’s already happened. Wasn’t even the mother of the baby but the grandmother who wanted to know what she could buy her daughter in law to “help” the baby. Quite a few freaks had the sense to remind her that it was normal but others made product suggestions.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.