Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, no one is complaining that because they've bought the kit they can't pay their bills. They were expecting the £200 or whatever to come out. They were not expecting £400+ to come out.
It's the customers fault for not having the funds to bankroll the system failure of multiple orders. What an absurd way of thinking!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The ineptitude of her site is now apparent for all to see. They can’t deal with the traffic & the ‘register for an account so you can track your order etc’ was well & truly pointless, because the site isn’t built for retail it isn’t set up to be able to lock the shop whilst people can still have access to their order history/tracking. So they will be receiving nonstop emails to track/ enquire because they’ve not updated anyone on the shipping delays. Why hasn’t the daily Mail picked up on this fiasco.
Because it's a bunch of women spending money on skincare.. not salatious enough for them.

Reactions: 1
She brings so much of this on herself. Refusing to disclose how many kits have been produced for sale? No wonder everyone panics and crashes the website the minute they’re out on sale...

FF5ACCF8-A149-433A-9ADD-125E8F135D11.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I bet she doesn't because somebody (like me) would go "Hang on, so even if she only makes a fiver from each kit, she's pocketing £300K from this", or whatever it is.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she won't say, surely it would build exclusivity by saying there are only x number of kits available.

Reactions: 6
People were starting to give out on Instagram about how caroline had bullied Mollie and how she encourages her fans to be so aggressive. She deleted the comments then! Once the opinion in the thread started to change from with her to against her she deleted it. If it was everyone kissing her ass and attacking Molllie it would be left up 100%

Reactions: 15
If a business are frantically deleting everything it's not a good sign

I think the freaks need to stop acting as if Caroline is just one kindly woman doing all this stuff out of the goodness of her own heart- she's a business and a brand with a registered company. Imagine the CEO of a brand using the brands blue tick Twitter page to tweet their opinions on Marilyn Manson or whatever? And frantically deleting negative feedback. It's just not good at all

Caroline needs to show some professionalism

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be surprised if they made fewer this time given that the last kits (autumn I think?) didn’t sell out
I'm guessing this is the case but they didn't sell as many autumn kits because the prices were ridiculous. Obviously people were going to be more interested this time with the lower price point, so it seems ill advised if she did sell less.

Reactions: 3
The freaks page are acting like she’s a struggling, local business. Mate she’s fleecing you under the guise of “relatability”. She is not new at this and she isn’t doing you a favour by existing. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The freaks page are acting like she’s a struggling, local business. Mate she’s fleecing you under the guise of “relatability”. She is not new at this and she isn’t doing you a favour by existing. Get a grip.
It suits Caroline perfectly because she doesn't have to invest in the site or business as people will make excuses for her shoddy business carry on

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Cult Beauty are having a right laugh at this. Especially as Caroline obviously decided to go on her own to make more profit. Well Caroline as you've discovered there is an advantage to partnering with someone with a proper infrastructure in place even if it means you don't get to pocket all the profits!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.