Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she make the comments on the live, does anyone remember, I'd quite like to see them, but I've already sat through quite a lot of it.
The one from two days ago, relatively early? It was a long one, but I think in the first half.

Reactions: 3
She said about the 'hubby' posts in one of her lives doing how tos. Think it was Tuesday's. She said that if you have to hide purchases because it's not your money go and make some money of your own. She gave the example that she said to her husband how.many guitars does he need so he asked how many handbags she needed, so now they just let each other spend on what they want. It was one of the few times she held the Freaks to account.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d say the reason some of them hide purchases isn’t exactly the money, but the massive stashes they already have. Like if someone has a huge stash of unopened skincare that will last years, and yet more is arriving every week, even if you can afford it it looks like compulsive buying (I don’t think this is always the case btw but particularly where they are hiding it)

Reactions: 9
My kit arrived this morning, somewhere in the hour DPD had said it would. I exchanged quick pleasantries with the driver and he went on his way. My husband doesn't give a flying f what I purchase with my own hard earned money. There was zero drama. Clearly I don't belong in the freaks group 😳
None of us on this thread do hun :ROFLMAO: we see through the bullshit

Reactions: 11
I also hate the husband comments. It's pathetic. I'm glad Caroline called it out.

I'm also still laughing at the optimistic post about buying Caroline's book and TO products for a 70+ year old dad. Reminds me of when I enthusiastically bought my parents a Nintendo Wii even though they've never played a computer game in their life.

@PassionfruitSorbet did you get a bookmark included to say sorry for the delays? Or any apology note?
No bookmark or apology! I'd quite like the interest earned on holding my money for two weeks 😂 I have just had a dispatch email though, six hours after delivery! What a mess. I'm no expert in these things but I don't believe there was a third party IT agency at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure there is something wrong with me! I now feel I need the almond shower oil. I’m also looking at a £30+ cleanser.

I’ve spent £1000+ following CH a few years back. I have all the boxes from when she did them with Cult beauty and I even met her at a Body Shop event! I loved her blog and the advice. Then all the lack of transparency about working with brands etc came out and I backed away. I also really couldn’t afford to keep it up and my skin just wasn’t getting any better.

I’ve got tonnes of unused products upstairs.

• Heart
Halle-bleeping-lujah I have a dispatch email! Btw the almond shower oil is 👌🏽 I use it as a shaving oil & a bath oil. Makes your bathroom smell like heaven!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Glad you have finally received your kit 🥳.. but Did she see fit to include the photo of her as well? 😳😳..
ETA - assuming you ordered the kit?🤔
If there’s a photo in there I’d de-face it old skool style just out of spite for childish revenge - you know, the old tash and horns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There has been nothing speedy about this!!
Properly milking the book launch pics i see how weird to include that i don't know why they shop with her could get that in boots look fantastic cult beauty and received it much quicker

Reactions: 4
She’s called out the comments about hiding things from husbands before. When the drama about Charlotte Tilbury sleeping in makeup unfolded she jumped on it and told everyone to stop judging her choices then pointed out that most of them have posted about hiding purchases from their husbands and she hated it. The post would be too old to find but it was the first time I saw her tell off the freaks. Obviously it was followed by lots of likes and apologies.

For a minute I thought it was Caroline who was apologising 🤣
Never!

Escentual have 25% off everything at the moment
Escentual are amazing. It’s where I found the cheaper Bioderma shower oil on offer too. They seem to do an offer on french pharmacy brands every few months and always send a free nail file and perfume samples. Completely off topic but if anyone is looking for a good men’s fragrance, Narcisso Rodrigues Bleu Noir is incredible and I had never heard of it before Escentual. My husband keeps being asked what he’s wearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Looks like someone has received a dodgy delikate in their kit and posted about it on the freak group. I tried to load the comments but it looks like the post has been deleted... 👀View attachment 432591
Its like 1984 in that group

I’m sure there is something wrong with me! I now feel I need the almond shower oil. I’m also looking at a £30+ cleanser.

I’ve spent £1000+ following CH a few years back. I have all the boxes from when she did them with Cult beauty and I even met her at a Body Shop event! I loved her blog and the advice. Then all the lack of transparency about working with brands etc came out and I backed away. I also really couldn’t afford to keep it up and my skin just wasn’t getting any better.

I’ve got tonnes of unused products upstairs.
So did I and the back end of last year I sold them all. I made over £700. My routine is now so much more pared down.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.