Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Smarts of desperation. She’d say she doesn’t have a spf (to flog yet) so wants to provide a range to the freaks of products she trusts. 🤯
I agree she’d use that as an excuse, that’s why I used Micellar water as an example for Trinny because she doesn’t sell it either.
She must be extremely desperate to shift stock.

Reactions: 6

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Those comments are savage , I feel sorry for the guy who sat next to her at that lunch.

Seeing her described as Ghastly , I imagine that being said by someone like Kitty played by Patricia Routledge 😂

£70 for a antioxidant serum !. She is taking the p*ss

View attachment 3025789
She’ll take those comments to heart and there’s nowt she can do about them. Will she reflect and wonder why?, not a chance.

Is Jordan of Jordan Samuel still up her backside? He’ll possibly be a guest.
Mae Lindstrum? They were big buddies for a while.
Actually she was big buddies with so many people that we no longer hear about…
Mands (Pixi), the blonde lady who did the first boxes with her (Cult Beauty - Hirons fell out with them!), Brandon RIP (The Ordinary - fell out spectacularly before he died), Marco Lens (Zelens), Kate Somerville. I’m sure there are others I’ve missed.
Seems to be a pattern forming! 🤔
When everyone around you appears to be a twat, perhaps you’re the twat! 😜
Exactly! If she had guests like these, the ratings would be off the charts because she’s actually conversing in her line of work!! It doesn’t take a brain surgeon does it ffs

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
She really thinks she’s so fucking cool dancing in her room with that idiot in her pink trousers. She’s a major embarrassment. No wonder her kids are mega docks with her as a parent.

• Haha

Traazers

VIP Member
These interns genuinely believe they're doing amazing work but the reason nobody has engaged with that is it's so disingenuous; just say "we're running through the products in the kit this week" don't base your copy on people being thick, it's basic marketing knowledge.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Did she fall out with the woman from
Pixi!? Mental. Years ago I was in M&S and she was doing a ‘live’ with her and they were discussing how they were great friends and went way way back… it seemed ‘genuine’ then.. but I didn’t know anything about either of them I just remember them doing a live on the shop
Floor and talking about the new acids that pixi had brought out there were three of them at the time one being a retinal.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
What were all the comments during the live from people not wearing any knickers? She read them out! I thought they had a moderator. Clearly their job is to block criticism rather than pointless attention seeking crappy comments
I couldn't bear to watch the whole live but heard the knickers comments. The person seemed to feel the need to explain why she wasn't wearing any. I don't believe any of it was true but even if it was why the hell say it, other than to very inappropriately seek attention

Opinionated

VIP Member
I take it she’s launching a vit c didn’t someone say she said she’d never do one or am I imagining things?

• Wow

MiffyBay

So is it a vitamin c that they’re not calling a vitamin c or is it some other “formulation” which is “better l” than vitamin c? Someone please take one for the team, I worked till 3:30am yesterday and then realised I had to put the rubbish out in my nightclothes and I literally cannot with the Orange Lady today.

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Wow , I’ve just seen her stories ranting on about Taylor Swift and Beyoncé. She really does not like being called out for her bitchy behaviour does she?. I can’t wait for reviews to come in about the Old Hag Welch episode of the podcast.
I bet billionaire Swift is quaking in her boots…

Hirons can only dream of having a following as strong as the cult of Taylor Swift.

Rowling

Chatty Member
Wow , I’ve just seen her stories ranting on about Taylor Swift and Beyoncé. She really does not like being called out for her bitchy behaviour does she?. I can’t wait for reviews to come in about the Old Hag Welch episode of the podcast.