Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I didn’t know they’d fallen out, just that Mands is never mentioned these days. I suppose Old Hag Welch was famous so Hirons became besties with her instead.
Me neither. I thought she was still friends with the girl who was / is the Pixi mua, who she used to go away with quite often. But that it was the brand owner Petra? (I think that’s her name) who Hirons had beef with? Anyway, she’s always falling out with someone, so nothing would surprise me.

Reactions: 6
I ordered this. I use the Summer Fridays mask and had some CB credit, so it was good value for me - especially with the inclusion of that Sunday Riley eye cream that is only 5ml smaller than the full size (retails at €70). Free shipping too! This puts Hirons travel edit to shame! Hers is too expensive for a bunch of deluxe/sample sizes.
I ordered too! There’s some good goodies in there and also got blue light discount. Thanks for the heads up!

JaneRev

VIP Member
I bet she has a non ironic mug she bought for herself that says THE BOSS on it.
Definitely I'm sure Tesco or Asda sold them the size of sports direct mugs a few years ago

The mugs Hirons released a few years ago weren't funny either. She probably has one of each design intertwined with all her open vintage skincare

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
On trinny’s? Why what’s been said??!

I thought when trinny was on a podcast with Emma Gunns a while back it sounded like she’d dumped Hiron’s and rightly so. With friends like her who needs enemies!!
Ye Trinny talked about a friendship she had to let go of. Sounds like they're no longer 'mates'!

Trinny's classy and has manners. And she's so successful she doesn't need to keep Nanna close.

Hirons can kiss her sequins.
---
I’m sure there were several comments on her latest YouTube complaining that she interrupted and talked over SJP but they’re not there now! Just one which was about half an hour ago so no doubt that will disappear too.
She cannot take criticism at all despite claiming the contrary.
There are still a few stragglers of dissention! Tick tock, once she fires up her phone they'll vamoose.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
Just had a look on Hirons' website. It allowed me to add 5 travel kits to basket, so it looks like there are still plenty left 😅

• Haha

Wobblehead

VIP Member
He was. I think she was referring mainly to him and Hyram. But she got them all back on side when her products came out and she sent them loads of PR.
Just proving that they are all about the dollar and not about authenticity - bunch of lowlife fuckwits who could not survive working in the real world

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
What were all the comments during the live from people not wearing any knickers? She read them out! I thought they had a moderator. Clearly their job is to block criticism rather than pointless attention seeking crappy comments

• Wow

JaneRev

VIP Member
It tends to be busy a lot of the time! 😆 Liberty in general might be but the SR not a pop up counter, really? 🤔
The funny thing is that the Freak in question has been to the SR counter at least once. She was one of the "Freaks ensemble" When the Kween announced she was inflicting herself on Liberty

Anyone with half a brain could figure out that one of the oldest department stores in London is a thoroughfare for tourists so it's going to be busy.

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Here we have a skincare expert (i use that term loosely) you’d think she looks good for someone in her 60’s not 54!! And what happened to the weight loss she’s obvs ploughed it back on looking at those chins

Attachments

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
She was so rude especially about the shipping. I have never and would never pay 10 GBP for shipping! That's an absolute rip off. I also think she was giving incorrect information about the taxes. She seemed to be saying there were no taxes but the order said it included taxes. She definitely thought it would sell out but its boring and expensive and why can't you choose the lip colour?!

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Thi
I saw some of the live on Monday. Everyone was asking her to get trinny on her podcast. Hirons kept saying “trinny has her own podcast, she doesn’t need to go on mine.” Finally by the end she said” trinny has not invited me on her podcast so I’m not inviting her on mine.”
Trinny doesn’t want you as a friend anymore because you are a backstabbing bitch. I have not listened to the podcast because I just can’t face that kind of fake nice. I thought she told it as it is but only to us little people haha
Think we might have our answer as to who Trinny has dumped as a friend on a recent podcast….:unsure:

• Haha

JaneRev

VIP Member
There doesn't seem to be much chatter on the freaks page about the latest shit kit™️, whatever shit antioxidant Hirons is selling at a grossly inflated price this coming week has been talked about more

How long before she gives up flogging the shit kits™️ and says she's having a change around as things "move on"?