Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so cringe šŸ˜¬

Omg, how embarrassing, how desperate?!
Imagine being in the row behind her and watching a woman in her mid 50s lip-synching into a bright pink cleanser tube and filming herself doing it? šŸ˜³
How attention seeking.
Does she think it makes her appear young and relatable to her audience?
News flash Hirons! It doesnā€™t! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sending out the bigger cleanser as if itā€™s an actual launch, Caroline is really scrambling these days šŸ«¢

IMG_3623.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Sending out the bigger cleanser as if itā€™s an actual launch, Caroline is really scrambling these days šŸ«¢

View attachment 2950355
Itā€™s all just so šŸ¤Æ

Nickelback too šŸ¤£ Iā€™d want my nickel back if I bought an ordinary sized cleanser for Ā£57. She is gaslighting us into thinking itā€™s some giant deluxe product

she annoys me more everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we have a skincare expert (i use that term loosely) youā€™d think she looks good for someone in her 60ā€™s not 54!! And what happened to the weight loss sheā€™s obvs ploughed it back on looking at those chins

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we have a skincare expert (i use that term loosely) youā€™d think she looks good for someone in her 60ā€™s not 54!! And what happened to the weight loss sheā€™s obvs ploughed it back on looking at those chins
She looks like the real Martha - Fiona Harvey from Baby Reindeer on that Piers Morgan interview šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
IMG_0078.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I really donā€™t understand why SJP did this. Canā€™t be for the money surely? I had no doubt that Hirons would make the interview all about herself. She is just an oafish bully
Basic stuff but when SJP mentioned she used 3 perfumes regularly wouldn't you think Oaf might ask what they were? She didn't.
She is a terrible interviewer. In turn obsequious and then rabbiting on about her own dull family. Interrupting, not following up obvious interesting paths. Too keen to say 'yes same' like they are buddies. And 'we have daughters the same age'. SJP's daughters are 15.
Yes, itā€™s the most obvious next question when somebody says the use just three perfumes

Reactions: 8
The militant weight loss seems to have come to a rapid end. There's no way she could keep up that ridiculous diet and training regime.

Hirons is not the most photogenic person. Dropping weight then putting it back on will age someone's face something she didn't need any help in.

She follows fads like a teenager and becomes unstuck after a few months.

Reactions: 4
Like weā€™ve said before the only ā€œyoung influencersā€ we see post about SR is the ones that are sent it for free to shill like arse licker Grant Donaldson
IMG_0073.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Almost 24 hours after that was posted, it still only has those 4 comments on it!
Apathy from The Freaks? Hirons must be getting very concerned.

View attachment 2950464
She'll be sat round her cauldron trying to cast a special Hirons spell so that she doesn't loose anymore Freaks. Well until she slags them off again. There's a definite seed change in the group

It's basic business to look after customers. I dread to think how mant products she's sent out via PR

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw her last week at an advertising trade event. She was on a panel discussing the ā€œalways on creator revolutionā€.
Other people on the panel were ASOS and another company called Picsart. It was moderated by someone from a creator agency (not her agent).
A rundown from me:

The other two people were representing their companies so it was quite clear what they were saying. I thought having Hirons on the panel was to have a creator perspective. But she kept switching back and forth between creator and business owner. It was quite confusing.

Sheā€™s not as intelligent or articulate as she thinks she is.

She said IG stories is where she sees the most engagement. And that her followers want authenticity so she would do some personal stories and commentary interjected with pushing products.

They used pay creators for brand partnerships and talk about Skin Rocks but they arenā€™t seeing the results they want so they have stopped doing this. CH took this back in house, said people only want to hear from her and not anyone else.
They do still send products as PR. Their PR list is in the hundreds, not thousands.
She would still explore paid partnership with creators if there is a big launch.

At one point, she took over from the moderator and started asking the panel questions. Sheā€™s aware it is rude and disrespectful. She acknowledged it and apologised in her usual jokey manner ā€œsorry Iā€™m just taking over from you lolā€ but sheā€™s obv sorry not sorry.

Idk about weight loss. She looks the same size as Iā€™ve always known her to be. Maybe sheā€™s put the weight back on.
---
Oh and also she said sheā€™s putting all her content in the app so AI doesnā€™t scrape it.

Idk about you guys but she sounds like she doesnā€™t have an understanding of AI and LLM but want to make herself sound more intelligent than rest of the population.

Reactions: 24
her face looks really fat in the clip of the podcast on Insta, double chins, the lot - whats going on? what happened to the gym and diet (sorry not diet - healthy eating). Looks like she's on a burgers for breakfast diet now

Reactions: 2
Like weā€™ve said before the only ā€œyoung influencersā€ we see post about SR is the ones that are sent it for free to shill like arse licker Grant Donaldson View attachment 2950513
Grant Donaldson is just a thirsty jumped up ex counter boy. Thinks heā€™s all it now heā€™s migrated from the Lauder counter in Frasers Glasgow, to the stratosphere of Nannaā€™s inner circle.

Interestingly heā€™s mates with Kate pink shite as well as the oaf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw her last week at an advertising trade event. She was on a panel discussing the ā€œalways on creator revolutionā€.
Other people on the panel were ASOS and another company called Picsart. It was moderated by someone from a creator agency (not her agent).
A rundown from me:

The other two people were representing their companies so it was quite clear what they were saying. I thought having Hirons on the panel was to have a creator perspective. But she kept switching back and forth between creator and business owner. It was quite confusing.

Sheā€™s not as intelligent or articulate as she thinks she is.

She said IG stories is where she sees the most engagement. And that her followers want authenticity so she would do some personal stories and commentary interjected with pushing products.

They used pay creators for brand partnerships and talk about Skin Rocks but they arenā€™t seeing the results they want so they have stopped doing this. CH took this back in house, said people only want to hear from her and not anyone else.
They do still send products as PR. Their PR list is in the hundreds, not thousands.

She would still explore paid partnership with creators if there is a big launch.

At one point, she took over from the moderator and started asking the panel questions. Sheā€™s aware it is rude and disrespectful. She acknowledged it and apologised in her usual jokey manner ā€œsorry Iā€™m just taking over from you lolā€ but sheā€™s obv sorry not sorry.

Idk about weight loss. She looks the same size as Iā€™ve always known her to be. Maybe sheā€™s put the weight back on.
---
Oh and also she said sheā€™s putting all her content in the app so AI doesnā€™t scrape it.

Idk about you guys but she sounds like she doesnā€™t have an understanding of AI and LLM but want to make herself sound more intelligent than rest of the population.
BIB
ā€Not getting the results they wantā€ - how to say Skin Rocks products/kits aren't selling as well as expected without saying it! šŸ˜†
People only want to hear from her - the ego has landed!
If thatā€™s the case Hirons then may I politely suggest you get your arse down to your Liberty ā€œnot a pop upā€ counter and start selling there but take care not to trip over the tumbleweed! Oh wait, you tried that on launch week, how did that go? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I listened to the Q&A with SJP. Firstly, these are not listeners' questions for SJP, because nobody knew she was a guest. Secondly, CH has clearly used questions that she has asked on IG stories so hardly personalised.

CH kept cutting SJP off, again. She would ask a question, and then answer it herself before SJP could answer.The vibe is that SJP doesn't like CH. SJP was ignoring CH's witterings and carried on talking. At one point there was a question about juggling/parenting and CH boasted that she never missed her kids' plays etc and SJP said one has to be really careful because as a working woman not everyone has the ability to do that and then CH changed tact.

It was quite possibly the worst podcast I have ever listened to.
---
BIB
People only want to hear from her - the ego has landed!

I interpret that as further proof that if you haven't heard of CH, you haven't heard of SR and her audience is smaller than tiny in the grand scheme of skincare. That's why she's moved the CH blog to the SR website.

• Heart
Reactions: 18