Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to seem busy, it’s what these people do. My life is so hectic I didn’t have time to do my makeup, brush my hair etc. so dumb.
Yes that's exactly it.
She wants to appear soooo busy and that people are lucky she turned up to the stupid live. And she doesn't want it to look like the lives matter to her. It's so wierd and unprofessional - but that's her in a nutshell anyway.

Reactions: 8
It’s gonna be hilarious that they’ve teased a big A list guest and when it’s released people will be expecting Julia Roberts and it’s nothing of the sort 😂
I just had the thought that I'd die laughing if that super famous guest would turn out to be JVN of crappy hair product fame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would not be bragging about being top of the chart on subscriber numbers alone. What if it’s utterly tit and tanks after launching.

Who do we think is on the guess list? Someone in the US. SJP?
---

Reactions: 1
Welch. Gotta be Welch or her son
Matty would never
---
Saw someone selling a half empty bottle of SR acid on the begging selling page earlier, has to offload as she's lost her job, surprised she's not done a Jack Monroe and sold her lightbulbs an all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny she posts in the freaks group on the day she’s doing some serious shilling on the £99 kits. Look how humble she is about being number one 🙄
Genuine question - how do you be number one on the charts when there’s only one 46-second trailer on your podcast show?
There is no way she would outdo all those Goalhanger podcasts in numbers.

Reactions: 5
All on subscriber numbers from her going live and getting people to subscribe.
Genuine question - how do you be number one on the charts when there’s only one 46-second trailer on your podcast show?
There is no way she would outdo all those Goalhanger podcasts in numbers.

So I presume she can now say every kit has been a sell out without it technically being a lie 🙄
And the name of the podcast is annoying me. Isn't the phrase 'glad we had this little chat'? I'm so bloody bored of podcasts.

• Heart
So I presume she can now say every kit has been a sell out without it technically being a lie 🙄
And the name of the podcast is annoying me. Isn't the phrase 'glad we had this little chat'? I'm so bloody bored of podcasts.
Was it the previous kit that she “discovered” a few more of in the warehouse? 🤔

As another poster said, I find the name of the podcast extremely patronising.

is Caroline the actual real life single white female??? Trinny has colourful products….cazza copies…..trinny is in liberty…..Cazza copies…..trinny goes to Ireland…..cazza copies!!!!!! Can she not see this 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can see it now , Hirons will be dressed in some god awful fancy dress Irish outfit trying to look like Trinny did but Hirons will look like a bouncer in green sequins 😂

• Haha
I wonder how many will be hitting ‘unsubscribe’ after listening to her interview* her first guest

*speak over/not listen to/inadvertently insult

• Haha
She has her finger in so many pies now, seems to be anything that might make her money. Jack of all trades, master of none as my dear old Dad would say. This will all crash and burn. Even the freaks can’t fund all this. Why can’t she see it. Nadine and Sali seem to be doing ok whilst staying in their lane. I guess they’re not funding a lazy husband, 4 lazy kids and two homes
---
I wonder how many will be hitting ‘unsubscribe’ after listening to her interview* her first guest

*speak over/not listen to/inadvertently insult
Munch on Babybel, swig tea, apply lip gloss, toss straw like hair

• Sick
Where is this podcast #1? I’m actually shocked people are subscribing to this bullshit
There's just been the announcement so far - which has apparently put her to number one. I'm not surprised really as novelty value often propels these things artificially for a very short amount of time.
I'm trying to think who is in NY and 'very famous'. Dr Denis Gross? Bobbi Brown? It will almost certainly be underwhelming.

There's just been the announcement so far - which has apparently put her to number one. I'm not surprised really as novelty value often propels these things artificially for a very short amount of time.
I'm trying to think who is in NY and 'very famous'. Dr Denis Gross? Bobbi Brown? It will almost certainly be underwhelming.
Gucci Westman? She keeps on banging on about her overpriced greasesticks and I remember her spending a small fortune on the whole range in multiple colours when she was in NYC a while back. Or maybe JVN, perhaps?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.