Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also a dig at Trinny, again. Something like 'we don't stoop to the level of having Liz Earle on this podcast'. Not a direct quote but sth like that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she rocks up for a live hungry, thirsty and make up free, then proceeds to remedy all three on screen. It’s like that friend who always turns up late. “I can’t be bothered to make an effort, my time is so much more valuable than yours” It’s so rude and disrespectful of her fans (who are clearly too dim to see it). My understanding of attending a work meeting is you turn up on time, looking the part and fully prepared. I can just imagine my audience’s face if I pulled out a lip gloss and a Babybel.
This^^^ I just don't get it. Get yourself ready for a 5pm work event. If you need to put on lip oil, get a tea etc then do it before. No one will care if the live starts at 17.03. It's so disrespectful, as you say it's saying people aren't worth you putting the effort in to be ready. I bet she's that friend who is always 30 mins late and expects everyone to just welcome her once she arrives and act like nothing's happened as they should just be glad she took the time to come at all.

Imagine chairing a work meeting on teams/zoom whilst slurping tea, applying lippy and eating a babybel.

Reactions: 12
This^^^ I just don't get it. Get yourself ready for a 5pm work event. If you need to put on lip oil, get a tea etc then do it before. No one will care if the live starts at 17.03. It's so disrespectful, as you say it's saying people aren't worth you putting the effort in to be ready. I bet she's that friend who is always 30 mins late and expects everyone to just welcome her once she arrives and act like nothing's happened as they should just be glad she took the time to come at all.

Imagine chairing a work meeting on teams/zoom whilst slurping tea, applying lippy and eating a babybel.
She wants to seem busy, it’s what these people do. My life is so hectic I didn’t have time to do my makeup, brush my hair etc. so dumb.

Reactions: 9
She's actually done an ad for Adobe Express today.

"Remove randoms"? Ugh. I hate this tbh.

The perfect pairing. When you're as self-centred and awed by your own brilliance as Ava what could be more perfect than erasing all others from your own pictures lest they bring the tone down or detract from the composition showcasing such beauty and finesse. :rolleyes: #nofilter #norandomseither

The unwashed offspring appeared on my Instagram feed...
My Latin roots must have been out in force when I glanced at that because I kept on reading it as Apincho Fart, like the name of some bizarre Fast Show character or something. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there anything these influencers won’t do. The podcast market is absolutely saturated. What is her USP - oh yes shouting and ranting

Reactions: 7
She starts *every single live* with 'it's been quite the week'. As if she's the only one in the world to be busy / stressed. If indeed she is.

Reactions: 6
She has access to all the best resources and all the best experts and she looks awful. I have beautician friends who have access to similar high end machines and they are aging beautifully - without the need for filler and botox. I just don´t get it. She is no advert for any of these procedures or treatments

Funny she posts in the freaks group on the day she’s doing some serious shilling on the £99 kits. Look how humble she is about being number one 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny she posts in the freaks group on the day she’s doing some serious shilling on the £99 kits. Look how humble she is about being number one 🙄
How can it be on the top spot before she's even released the first episode? Is it subscriber numbers?

She got another dig into Liz Earle saying sth like let's leave her out from now on. That was during her furious rant about SPF. She went on an on without pausing for breath.
Also a dig at Trinny, again. Something like 'we don't stoop to the level of having Liz Earle on this podcast'. Not a direct quote but sth like that.
”Women supporting women” - won’t be able to trademark that though will you Hypocrite Hirons?
”Glad we trashed my competition” would be a good name for her podcast! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s gonna be hilarious that they’ve teased a big A list guest and when it’s released people will be expecting Julia Roberts and it’s nothing of the sort 😂

She’ll be determined to be more popular than Steven Bartlett’s CEO podcast - she can’t stand him.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.