Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live, looking rough with blotchy skin. But, surprise surprise, she’s ‘found’ a load of old kits and flogging them for £99 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Stuffing her face with cheese and talking whilst chewing, displaying mushed up Babybel. Such class. The woman is truly vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Let's Get Even kit was reduced. Kit 2 now sold out. Why buy at normal price if she reduces them to clear?

Screenshot_2024-05-13-18-13-30-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

---
Seen in comments:

"Long gone are the days of pummeling the back end"
---
Apparently it's going brilliantly at Liberty.

Well she would say that, wouldn't she 😊
---
There seems to be a flash sale of everything in her CH store. And something about merging? But I missed that bit. Anyone know what it means?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The £99 offer and constant GWP shows sales are definitely slipping and she has the “it’s not a pop up” permanent flagship counter to pay for as well as Ruth’s old house , Ava G’s holidays , the endless staff wages including sisters grim and her Fulham residence 😂😂😂

• Haha
"Glad we had this chat" sounds like something a bully passive aggressive boss would say after and awful 1 to 1!
I think it sounds patronising.
---
God help us. I can’t believe how many on her live are saying she needs Ava on the podcast, and one calling them the dream team. Bloody nightmares not dreams.
And she saying she can’t say who the first person is on it either. This is like “you won’t believe who I met in the US, really big person who everyone knows” and still hadn’t said who it was.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
@GalofHal I was just coming here to post the £99 kits ad. Ooh some of those freaks will be fuming. Others will be dim enough to think the MZ moisturiser is worth £150 on its own and buy mutiple £99 kits - ignoring the fact people just can't get rid of the MZ in the selling groups 🙄

Reactions: 5
Ah, she's merging CH and SR sites.
weirdly I think this would be good for her. Clarifies a lot of who she is/what SR is. I thought it was odd that she didn’t do it from the get go. I say get rid of SR and just brand it CH. most people who are into beauty know who she is, not what SR is

Reactions: 6
@GalofHal I was just coming here to post the £99 kits ad. Ooh some of those freaks will be fuming. Others will be dim enough to think the MZ moisturiser is worth £150 on its own and buy mutiple £99 kits - ignoring the fact people just can't get rid of the MZ in the selling groups 🙄
Her name is Rio and she dances in the sand… 😆
---
Her hair looks bloody shocking, birds nest central.
Jeez Hirons looks rough for 54. 😮

• Haha
weirdly I think this would be good for her. Clarifies a lot of who she is/what SR is. I thought it was odd that she didn’t do it from the get go. I say get rid of SR and just brand it CH. most people who are into beauty know who she is, not what SR is
She doesn’t want her name on Skin Rocks in case it goes tits up 🤣

• Haha
It really appears she is floundering now tbh. Everything is so bitty and uncohesive. She flinging mud at the wall and hoping some sticks.
And how old is the stuff in these reduced kit bags?

• Heart
She doesn’t want her name on Skin Rocks in case it goes tits up 🤣
It’s because she’s eventually hopes to sell it to a bigger company and still use her name in the future for other projects (unlike Jo Malone, Bobbi Brown). But hopefully it goes tits up instead!

Reactions: 12
She got another dig into Liz Earle saying sth like let's leave her out from now on. That was during her furious rant about SPF. She went on an on without pausing for breath.

• Wow
I don’t know why she rocks up for a live hungry, thirsty and make up free, then proceeds to remedy all three on screen. It’s like that friend who always turns up late. “I can’t be bothered to make an effort, my time is so much more valuable than yours” It’s so rude and disrespectful of her fans (who are clearly too dim to see it). My understanding of attending a work meeting is you turn up on time, looking the part and fully prepared. I can just imagine my audience’s face if I pulled out a lip gloss and a Babybel.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.