Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably promised these brands that being in her kit would bring a vast amount of new trade their way. Oops.
I see the kit went on sale April 14th and still not sold out.
Oh you know she would have told them that she has the power to crash their websites with all the traffic her lot would bring their way. The days of that happening are long gone. We're not in lockdown with people not being able to spend money on nights out or holidays and wanting to treat themselves to a bit of luxury skincare they couldn't other wise afford. People's rent/mortgages have gone up by 20%, butter is a tenner and no one goes out because they can't afford to!

Reactions: 22
There’s currently 20% off Medik8 on Face the Future so use that if you need anything - not Hirons’ code.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear. The SK app went down last night.

And the Medik8 code doesn't work either.

It's all going a bit pear shaped.

Screenshot_2024-05-11-11-17-47-95_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hirons sharing this reel shading Taylor Swift is typical of her being catty to over women. In this case , billionaire Taylor Swift just cos she wrote a record breaking huge album with songs written about her bezzies Denise Welch’s awful misogynist son that Taylor had a lucky escape from.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hirons sharing this reel shading Taylor Swift is typical of her being catty to over women. In this case , billionaire Taylor Swift just cos she wrote a record breaking huge album with songs written about her bezzies Denise Welch’s awful misogynist son that Taylor had a lucky escape from.
But, but, but Hirons is a self proclaimed woman who supports women… 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Taylor gives joy to millions.

What have Hirons and her freaks ever done for humanity?

Reactions: 9
Is it even a good photoshop though?
Before I even realised it was, I thought the little girl on the right looked liked she’d been “added on” because she looks different to the others.

Reactions: 7
Oh lord , no. A podcast ?!. Trinny got there first 😂😂

No doubt it’ll be all sold as “women supporting women” chats but it’ll be full on bashing of other women. I bet she’ll have sisters grim on there too 😂

The Haddock woman has already said on Facebook that she’s never subscribed to something as quick 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Is it even a good photoshop though?
Before I even realised it was, I thought the little girl on the right looked liked she’d been “added on” because she looks different to the others.
As a photographer: the boy is ok, the girl has the wrong light and some strange preset on the image. Her eyes look odd. Looks like some filter. The masking is not bad.

It would not pass muster for a billboard campaign but printed small in a family album it'll be less noticeable...

Reactions: 10
Oh lord , no. A podcast ?!. Trinny got there first 😂😂

No doubt it’ll be all sold as “women supporting women” chats but it’ll be full on bashing of other women. I bet she’ll have sisters grim on there too 😂

The Haddock woman has already said on Facebook that she’s never subscribed to something as quick 🙄
She trademarked “Glad we had this chat” a while back. She’s obsessed with trademarks!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
"Glad we had this chat" sounds like something a bully passive aggressive boss would say after and awful 1 to 1!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
"Glad we had this chat" sounds like something a bully passive aggressive boss would say after and awful 1 to 1!
Yep. It sounds like the thing she'd say to shut down the convo after being challenged in the comments on an insta post!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.