Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That SR employee looks rubbish. What exactly is she doing because I see no difference in the face from before and after?

No way they'd get me to perch on a high stool and have my face tickled like that.

The D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N is pungent here.....

The glory is going staler by the day for the Oaf.
I know - someone's hands all over my face smothering me in public.
I really can't see the point of it either. I'd have to find a bathroom to put my makeup on again.

Reactions: 6
I will admit , Wendy Lara does not have the Sacherelle Skin Rocks beauty therapies diploma as of yet. But she does come hot foot to us with her city and guilds in panel beating , brick laying and cement work. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will admit , Wendy Lara does not have the Sacherelle Skin Rocks beauty therapies diploma as of yet. But she does come hot foot to us with her city and guilds in panel beating , brick laying and cement work. 🤣🤣
😂 I would say judging by her technique she is a dab hand at plastering too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More like Ursula if you ask meView attachment 2908788
You take that back, Ursula is an icon, Caroline Hirons is a wanker
---
IMG_0432.jpeg

‘Come to our counter where the staff will attempt to ineptly massage your face with their chipped-nail varnished uncoordinated hands, get cleanser into your hair, then wipe it off with a dirty flannel!’. Seriously, don’t they check stuff before they post it?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You take that back, Ursula is an icon, Caroline Hirons is a wanker
---
View attachment 2908935
‘Come to our counter where the staff will attempt to ineptly massage your face with their chipped-nail varnished uncoordinated hands, get cleanser into your hair, then wipe it off with a dirty flannel!’. Seriously, don’t they check stuff before they post it?!
Hirons and her staff don't bother checking reels,posts, articles, that would mean actually doing a proper job. Hirons thinks that the Freaks will be running to Liberty because of this. The FLAGSHIP counter isn't going the way madam hoped it would.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The member of counter staff in that reel looked very slovenly. I thought they would take pride in their appearance? It wouldn’t inspire me to buy products when the staff look like they can’t be arsed to get ready in the morning.

Reactions: 6
Agreed, I’ve been to local salons that are 100 times more professional - that big folded over flannel like a child’s terry nappy! (Showing my age here!) and the chipped nail polish and rings.
Really uninspiring. I couldn’t imagine anything worse sitting in one of those stools having my makeup taken off- only if they were going to apply makeup for me afterwards. It’s a NO from me hirons. Do they even have testers? Goodness it’s all so slapdash.

Reactions: 11
Agreed, I’ve been to local salons that are 100 times more professional - that big folded over flannel like a child’s terry nappy! (Showing my age here!) and the chipped nail polish and rings.
Really uninspiring. I couldn’t imagine anything worse sitting in one of those stools having my makeup taken off- only if they were going to apply makeup for me afterwards. It’s a NO from me hirons. Do they even have testers? Goodness it’s all so slapdash.
They haven’t employed people who are capable of this sort of treatment, or given their counter staff proper training. Imagine using a flannel with brown stains on it to sort of wave in front of a client’s face. And I imagine that was the best member of staff, bearing in mind the ‘client’ is a skinrocks employee who’s filming it for content. And they’re using cotton buds to get product out, very sustainable and hygienic, everyone wants bits of fibre in their moisturiser, yum yum yum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s promoting a bunch of products at Cult Beauty with a 20% discount code. If anybody bothers to check the products are much cheaper on line with other companies. Not such a bargain!

Reactions: 5
I'm a sad sack who quite often watches ASMR videos of people having their skincare and makeup done. I've never seen anything like that assistant. Two hands all over the client's face, no explanation at all about what she was doing or why (I know it was a short reel but it was so pointless), getting product in her hair instead of using a hairband, that big flannel instead of cotton rounds. Even the standing in front seemed odd, why not to one side of the person?
And why couldn't the treatment be in a more private area behind the counter? On a reclining chair?
It was all just so wierd and unappealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They won’t do though as they’ll be straight to cult beauty making her a fortune thinking they’re getting some amazing deal. Sheep!!!!
She’s promoting a bunch of products at Cult Beauty with a 20% discount code. If anybody bothers to check the products are much cheaper on line with other companies. Not such a bargain!

Reactions: 2
It remind me of when my mother would spit on a hanky and rub food of my face as a kid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The audio on that reel is also atrocious, sounds like she can barely bloody read.

It also says at the end that it's great to get done before an event, Hirons used to say not to change anything about your routine right before an event or wedding or whatever in case your skin freaks out. Which it prob will with her battery acid
---
Eurgh and then you could smell her spit for ages. 🤮
totally OT but my mum used to lick my eyeball if I had something in my eye. Genuinely horrifying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's so amateurish that reel. GCSE level. Your personal routine?!!! 4 products...1234, 4321, 1423, 4132....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.