Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not sorry.

Please excuse my editing skills I didn’t listen in school haha
Brilliant editing skills 😂
Hirons needs to take note she won't though as she thinks she looks amazing. Obviously the snake oil she sells isn't working out

Reactions: 2
Five children! FIVE! How dare she! (had her fifth child at 48...!)

No wonder Oaffy Oaferson hates her.

Stick that up your Anine Bing jumper nanna.
Hirons can't hide her hatred of successful women who have built their careers not based on being a crappy, nasty, shouty overbearing twatbag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think there's also bad blood from way back in the day when Hirons worked in some capacity for Liz Earle, when Liz still owned the company.

Reactions: 2
I think there's also bad blood from way back in the day when Hirons worked in some capacity for Liz Earle, when Liz still owned the company.
Possibly because Liz Earle might have torn a strip off her as she was getting too big headed. I have no idea whether that happen but Hiron's doesn't like female CEOs despite claiming she supports woman

Reactions: 7
One of her favourite poses
Can someone tell Hirons it isn't a good look, grow up and sort your hair out
I'm sure that wide mouthed gurn is to disguise wrinkles and it stretches your face.
Sad that looking like a massive twit is better than the horror of a line or wrinkle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Possibly because Liz Earle might have torn a strip off her as she was getting too big headed. I have no idea whether that happen but Hiron's doesn't like female CEOs despite claiming she supports woman
Caroline was very careful to say that both Liz and Kim were fantastic to work for but the corporate structure of the company was rotten (according to her).

So she has no beef with Liz personally, therefore we can assume she's just an envy soaked bitter old 'twatbag' (@JaneRev) 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure that wide mouthed gurn is to disguise wrinkles and it stretches your face.
Sad that looking like a massive twit is better than the horror of a line or wrinkle.
She's desperately trying to hang on to her youth. It's the modern day gurn 🙄 Add to that several layers of filters. On her lives she looks a lot older, especially around her eyes and the ridiculous jigsaw cheeks.

Aging is a privilege, I'd rather look how I do than have more money than sense and look like Hirons, Sali Hughes (other grifters are readily available🤣)

Reactions: 5
One of her favourite poses
Can someone tell Hirons it isn't a good look, grow up and sort your hair out
Get. That. Tongue. Away from me!!!!

Seriously is there a condition where someone can't look at other people's furry tongues? Cos I think I must have it.

Tea bog breath and a yellow tongue. Ffs :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caroline was very careful to say that both Liz and Kim were fantastic to work for but the corporate structure of the company was rotten (according to her).

So she has no beef with Liz personally, therefore we can assume she's just an envy soaked bitter old 'twatbag' (@JaneRev) 😂 😂
@FrankieBelle it's one of my favourite words at the moment

I'm liking it a lot! Has a certain resonance about it, somewhat lyrical....
🤣🤣Maybe I should trademark it... how about THE twatbag ™️ When I'm wound up and in one I can come out with lots of descriptive words and rants.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My favourite is ‘thundercunt’ at the moment. Also pretty apt for Hirons.
That is also good my brother has said cockjuggling thundercunt which has also stuck in my head.

That's more for hot tattoo guy 🤢🤢🤢 or Matt Healey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Get. That. Tongue. Away from me!!!!

Seriously is there a condition where someone can't look at other people's furry tongues? Cos I think I must have it.

Tea bog breath and a yellow tongue. Ffs :sick: :sick:
I've never understood people who always open their mouth like that for photos; it looks awful. Don't even get me started on tongues - I was traumatized years ago when every news site had a new photo of Miley Cyrus with her tongue sticking out :sick:

• Haha
Somebody who photoshops wedding pictures popped up on my tiktok fyp earlier- 1st wedding puc shown was CH's sons!

• Wow
  • Haha
Somebody who photoshops wedding pictures popped up on my tiktok fyp earlier- 1st wedding puc shown was CH's sons!
CH son's wedding photos looked awful, too much money and very little taste. Trying to do a Hello shoot, all four osprings looked like they need a bleach bath

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.