Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if the Oaf covertly recruited her crappy Liberty staff from the Freaks group! They look so untrained and unkempt.
Nothing would surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are the rules on giving facials? Hygiene etc. At what point is this a treatment? Do they have the proper public liability insurance.

Reactions: 5
What are the rules on giving facials? Hygiene etc. At what point is this a treatment? Do they have the proper public liability insurance.
I wondered that. As it is free is it less regulated?
Free or not it is so uninviting. Not the assistant's fault really but Hirons should have complete control over every aspect of the not popup and have pride in it. It all looks as slovenly as her. And frankly extremely unhygienic :sick:

Does she pay a flat fee for counter or do Liberty take a cut of every sale? Presumably one of the reasons she managed to get the counter is that she told them she could generate them x amount per month- wonder if she's hitting that target?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’d have to sell a
Lot of flannels to cover that! 🤣
Does she pay a flat fee for counter or do Liberty take a cut of every sale? Presumably one of the reasons she managed to get the counter is that she told them she could generate them x amount per month- wonder if she's hitting that target?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They gave her that new gold necklace she’s been wearing (the big chain that’s at a very unflattering length for a person with a neck like that 👀), so I’m assuming they get a cut. They probably haven’t made back the value of that yet, whatta mistaka to maka

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I see over at Trinny’s that there has been some unpleasantness after her post on sheer clothing and body shaming. Afterwards she’s made a post politely asking those who didn’t like it to unfollow her and find someone who brings them joy. No I’m going to buy your children’s domain, no aggression, giving the bird, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see over at Trinny’s that there has been some unpleasantness after her post on sheer clothing and body shaming. Afterwards she’s made a post politely asking those who didn’t like it to unfollow her and find someone who brings them joy. No I’m going to buy your children’s domain, no aggression, giving the bird, etc.
Yes I saw that. Trinny was clearly upset and troubled by it - but responded maturely and with grace

Yes I saw that. Trinny was clearly upset and troubled by it - but responded maturely and with grace
I thought the criticism was unfair - I wouldn't wear it, but I enjoyed seeing her playing with ways to wear (to me) high fashion and showing the looks, good and bad, and found that useful. I would never have thought it would be wearable for anyone but I liked seeing her make it work for a sixty year old. It was playful and creative content.

Reactions: 12
I thought the criticism was unfair - I wouldn't wear it, but I enjoyed seeing her playing with ways to wear (to me) high fashion and showing the looks, good and bad, and found that useful. I would never have thought it would be wearable for anyone but I liked seeing her make it work for a sixty year old. It was playful and creative content.
Agreed. Trinny said she was just trying different looks, she never said she was going to actually go out with see-through clothing. I saw the body shaming comment too and it was totally uncalled for.

On another note, going back to that terrible reel, there’s a couple of comments been made which I think are perfectly valid. I’m sure they will either be deleted or remain unanswered.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Do you think the second commenter has included the compliment (which is a lie) that it 'looks soo relaxing' so that Hirons isn't snarky when responding?

Do you think the second commenter has included the compliment (which is a lie) that it 'looks soo relaxing' so that Hirons isn't snarky when responding?
Probably 😂
It’s a fair question - if they use that battery acid on your face you wouldn’t want to go outside without sunscreen. So do they advise their customers about this or just send them on their merry way?

• Haha
I wondered that. As it is free is it less regulated?
Free or not it is so uninviting. Not the assistant's fault really but Hirons should have complete control over every aspect of the not popup and have pride in it. It all looks as slovenly as her. And frankly extremely unhygienic :sick:
For someone to be banging on about regulations within the skincare industry and telling everyone who listens to find someone with qualifications. Hirons has yet again pressed the bullshit button 🙄 🙄. Can you imagine if Trinny and Lisa showed a reel like that, she's be foaming at the mouth.

I can't decide whether she's totally lost the plot recently or she actually wants her Business to fail epically

For someone to be banging on about regulations within the skincare industry and telling everyone who listens to find someone with qualifications. Hirons has yet again pressed the bullshit button 🙄 🙄. Can you imagine if Trinny and Lisa showed a reel like that, she's be foaming at the mouth.

I can't decide whether she's totally lost the plot recently or she actually wants her Business to fail epically
I think she hasn’t got a clue. I’ve noticed that any questioning/critical/remotely negative comments on any skin rocks stuff gets deleted almost instantly, even on the placed ads on facebook. I went to screenshot some and they had disappeared. They can’t be using negative keyword filters, as they wouldn’t be visible in the first place. That Cathal boy must be rushed off his feet. So instead of actually thinking ‘hmmm, hearing this a lot, maybe they’ve got a point’ it’s ’delete it all so no one sees’.

I think she hasn’t got a clue. I’ve noticed that any questioning/critical/remotely negative comments on any skin rocks stuff gets deleted almost instantly, even on the placed ads on facebook. I went to screenshot some and they had disappeared. They can’t be using negative keyword filters, as they wouldn’t be visible in the first place. That Cathal boy must be rushed off his feet. So instead of actually thinking ‘hmmm, hearing this a lot, maybe they’ve got a point’ it’s ’delete it all so no one sees’.
She deleted a review within 20 minutes on the SR website because it was negative. Plus as you say with negative Facebook comments. I should imagine whoever is in charge of reviews at Space NK, will get emails asking them to take them down on a daily basis.

Hirons cannot handle any sort of negativity. Having Cathal as a mod on every live plus him being in charge of SR's and the Freaks SM accounts. He must be rushed off his feet and getting hourly ear bashing by Hirons the overlord.

There was an article in the Telegraph that I can't find which was about under the radar brands that must have been in part written by her minions as it was praising the formula for the price. She was also called a social media sensation 🤬

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She deleted a review within 20 minutes on the SR website because it was negative. Plus as you say with negative Facebook comments. I should imagine whoever is in charge of reviews at Space NK, will get emails asking them to take them down on a daily basis.

Hirons cannot handle any sort of negativity. Having Cathal as a mod on every live plus him being in charge of SR's and the Freaks SM accounts. He must be rushed off his feet and getting hourly ear bashing by Hirons the overlord.

There was an article in the Telegraph that I can't find which was about under the radar brands that must have been in part written by her minions as it was praising the formula for the price. She was also called a social media sensation 🤬
That must have been paid for, written directly off a press release or as you say written by one of The Children. You only need a basic understanding of ingredients, the ability to read and access to Google to know for a fact that this simply isn’t true 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.