Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is also good my brother has said cockjuggling thundercunt which has also stuck in my head.

That's more for hot tattoo guy 🤢🤢🤢 or Matt Healey 🤣
Both excellent descriptive words for certain people in society!

**Scribbles them down ....**

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OMG is it just me or does she look like Billy Connolly??? 🤣

QUOTE="JaneRev, post: 19170172, member: 373001"]
One of her favourite poses
Can someone tell Hirons it isn't a good look, grow up and sort your hair out
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OMG is it just me or does she look like Billy Connolly??? 🤣

QUOTE="JaneRev, post: 19170172, member: 373001"]
One of her favourite poses
Can someone tell Hirons it isn't a good look, grow up and sort your hair out
[/QUOTE]

I've just re looked there's a similarity although Billy Connolly has never looked as rough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a look at the daughters IG……..I don’t know what to say, feel or think!!

Edited to add

I’m a mother of two daughters who in their teenage years and early adulthood hood managed to give me many hours of second hand embarrassment yet I still don’t know what to say, feel or think

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just had a look at the daughters IG……..I don’t know what to say, feel or think!!
Ava G is as talented as her mother, she needs to realise she's white, however with her mother repeating to all that will listen that she is
✅ Northern
✅ Liverpudlian
✅ From The Deep South
✅Part Cherokee Indian
✅ Some how related to Elvis
✅ Other interchange bollocks dependant on Hirons mood

Ava G doesn't stand a chance of being just a ten a penny rich kid from London

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ava G is as talented as her mother, she needs to realise she's white, however with her mother repeating to all that will listen that she is
✅ Northern
✅ Liverpudlian
✅ From The Deep South
✅Part Cherokee Indian
✅ Some how related to Elvis
✅ Other interchange bollocks dependant on Hirons mood

Ava G doesn't stand a chance of being just a ten a penny rich kid from London
Don't forget Irish!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t she black at one point too? 🙄
Yep, because her mum had "very curly hair" (from photos, no, she didn't) and "if you know you know" (ok, madam who's also from an apparently well documented Renowned Olde Antebellum Family From The Deep South, pick a lane). 🙃

iirc she also previously said that she was disappointed with not having any Mediterranean heritage because she thought she had it due to thalassemia trait, but one of those DNA ancestry tests was all British Isles. 🤷‍♀️

She's such an offensive hole.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The latest reel is hilarious, taking us through the two complimentary services offered on counter at Sasharelle Hirons' FLAGSHIP counter - the 'routine reset' and the 'glow booster'. We are invited to perch on a high stool on the main thoroughfare, whilst someone rubs our makeup off, before having our new individual routine helpfully written out for us. OooooooOOOOOOh! Sounds fancy!

Quite a pitch for four products and a flannel. Can there actually be any difference between the services? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest reel is hilarious, taking us through the two complimentary services offered on counter at Sasharelle Hirons' FLAGSHIP counter - the 'routine reset' and the 'glow booster'. We are invited to perch on a high stool on the main thoroughfare, whilst someone rubs our makeup off, before having our new individual routine helpfully written out for us. OooooooOOOOOOh! Sounds fancy!

Quite a pitch for four products and a flannel. Can there actually be any difference between the services? 😂
This looks so unrelaxing and actually quite horrible tbh.

Screenshot_20240501_135621.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I would not want someone layering skincare onto me in the middle of a department store. It's a bit ergh.

Reactions: 13
That SR employee looks rubbish. What exactly is she doing because I see no difference in the face from before and after?

No way they'd get me to perch on a high stool and have my face tickled like that.

The D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N is pungent here.....

The glory is going staler by the day for the Oaf.

Reactions: 10
Might ask if she’s such good friends with trinny is there a discount code to pop across to her team afterwards and get my makeup done too ;)
That SR employee looks rubbish. What exactly is she doing because I see no difference in the face from before and after?

No way they'd get me to perch on a high stool and have my face tickled like that.

The D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N is pungent here.....

The glory is going staler by the day for the Oaf.
---
It’s not like you’re able to tell how good the skincare is after once treatment on a chair at the side of her stall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.