Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must have been paid for, written directly off a press release or as you say written by one of The Children. You only need a basic understanding of ingredients, the ability to read and access to Google to know for a fact that this simply isn’t true 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've found the article but it might be behind a paywall, so I've screenshot the SR bit

As you point out you only need a basic understanding, Hirons is definitely not a trailblazer she believes she is, simply a greedy cow who has let fame get to her over sized fat head

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
That skin rocks video made me barf. As someone who struggles with acne the whole video made me sickkkk. I need to go wash my face now with boiling water to try and scrub the memory of that.

• Haha
Has Jan taken over from Karen? This is unnecessary and insulting language
---

And almost Hironesque speak
It’s a well known meme. I just didn’t have time to search for the pic! 🙄
Please do not compare me to Hirons. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It looks fantastic quality as always from Hirons 🙄 Especially since THE launch at Liberty has there been a week when there hasn't been an offer or some other crap GWP?
Hold on, hold on - one of the GWP did look look good.

Oh yeah, that was the product made by another brand.

Sorry, as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aaaand you can have a beach bag like this…….

How glamorous can you be on your lovely holiday with your advertising a pop up skin care range beach bag.

Any old tat Hirons. Still loving it’s in Trinny London Yellow.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so things are really getting serious now. The Kit concept needs to either be binned or radically reduced.

The Oaf will be truly apopleptic, which is quite frankly, a delicious thought.

What do most of us do? Buy a kit, try the contents, if we love something, we re-purchase and stick with it. We don't constantly need a barrage of products thrown at us every three months for a massive discount when we've found tried, trusted and loved skincare. So much stuff will lie unused as we just don't have a use/need for it. And GWP are a total waste of money, she's really taking her audience for fools with a crappy holiday bag.

I'm the same age as Nanna (a few precious months younger actually...and my skin looks better but..heyho...) and I'm at the age where I've found my holy grail (Dr Sam Bunting) and won't change now as I'm too scared to create problems with my skin. What's worse with Kits recently is Hirons herself doesn't appear to particularly love or recommend any of the items in them. As someone said here, she couldn't really be arsed launching this last one.

Some Freaks are die hard idiots who don't even need to look at Kit contents before they buy. But there isn't enough of them to keep that Somerset mansion in light bulbs imo.
---

How glamorous can you be on your lovely holiday with your advertising a pop up skin care range beach bag.

Any old tat Hirons. Still loving it’s in Trinny London Yellow.
'IT'S NOT A POP UP!!!' 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Keep your eyes peeled in the DM - am sure we'll see Lady Gaga with one on her holidays this summer....

Also that ad:
'two purchases of skincare*'
'*excluding merchandise'

So does this mean skincare IS merch? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The problem with the kits is that the first ones were all products and brands she loved and was mentioned on the blog and her social media. The newer kits are not products or brands or products she is known to have liked and the odd newer product is fine but she needs some classics in there.

Reactions: 15
Email from Cult Beauty today.
She’s everywhere!
Thought she said NOT to store skincare in the bathroom! 🤔

3A8DF808-24D0-4B58-822D-2D45BD77A52C.jpeg

The problem with the kits is that the first ones were all products and brands she loved and was mentioned on the blog and her social media. The newer kits are not products or brands or products she is known to have liked and the odd newer product is fine but she needs some classics in there.
She needs to stop being so lazy and start getting The Children to scrape out some jars as soon as she knows what’s going in a kit, restart the regular empties, and put the products she knows are going to be in a kit in the empties. That’s how she sold before. That’s why they trusted her ‘look, I really like this thing, I’ve used it to the end, bla bla bla’. It’s not difficult FFS🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.