Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I will say about Hirons though. She is a great sales person and that's probably how she persuaded Liberty to stock her brand. All along and as a blogger she has been great at selling. She just got notions from the freaks
That’s all influencers are really - great sales people.

Reactions: 10
One thing I will say about Hirons though. She is a great sales person and that's probably how she persuaded Liberty to stock her brand. All along and as a blogger she has been great at selling. She just got notions from the freaks
I think the biggest issue for hirons all along has been the freaks. It distorted her view of her reach and popularity, fed her ego, gave her a bad reputation just by being associated with the group and just emboldened her in the worst ways.
I'm convinced if it wasn't for the freaks she would never have the awful reputation she has now, both with brands and her followers/customers

Reactions: 16
Aw gawd we are going to have her posting the photos of 3 generations of her family behind beauty counters soon aren’t we? We’ve seen the other 2 photos numerous times so now she’ll add hers. 🙄
I'm sure she'll be cutting and pasting some photos together, as well as wheeling the ones she's used a million times before

Probably around Christmas time to try and ramp up sales/footfall at Liberty.

Hirons would have been wiser to stick to a collaboration with space NK like Facegym did or open her own shop. Those were the options she bleeted on about. Maybe with her own shop she couldn't get the funding.

Reactions: 5
So it looks like these new videos of the big crowds at her counter are all just PR invites… wonder if this was a last minute thing to get some good footage after no one turned up on the first day 😬

Reactions: 9
I think the biggest issue for hirons all along has been the freaks. It distorted her view of her reach and popularity, fed her ego, gave her a bad reputation just by being associated with the group and just emboldened her in the worst ways.
I'm convinced if it wasn't for the freaks she would never have the awful reputation she has now, both with brands and her followers/customers
Couldn't agree more. She was at least actually likeable before but then she just totally lost the run of herself because of the freaks

Reactions: 10
So it looks like these new videos of the big crowds at her counter are all just PR invites… wonder if this was a last minute thing to get some good footage after no one turned up on the first day 😬
I saw a couple of them, nowhere near as crowded as I thought it would be. I agree PR has been heavily used with this launch

Reactions: 6
I’m not too sure as I think the reality is that she was always that person. Perhaps before it’d be tempered previously yes I’d agree it’s fed her ego but you can’t put the blame onto the freaks she’s encouraged that poor behaviour as other groups do not allow the bullying of its members. Who else has a moderator on their lives, and why? Not to protect the other viewers/commentators.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not too sure as I think the reality is that she was always that person. Perhaps before it’d be tempered previously yes I’d agree it’s fed her ego but you can’t put the blame onto the freaks she’s encouraged that poor behaviour as other groups do not allow the bullying of its members. Who else has a moderator on their lives, and why? Not to protect the other viewers/commentators.
Other people *might* have moderators on their lives I guess (doubt it though).
But only Hirons makes such a massive fuss about 'I'm adding the moderator now - bear with'.

I think to a slightly lesser extent Sali Hughes got a huge sense of importance from her first FB group. She mined it for ideas and support too. And threw her weight around - 'this is MY group'.
The sycophancy on there made it very hard for her to handle the grumblings from her Guardian commenters and then from here.
Thousands of people telling you you are marvellous and pissing themselves at your weak jokes might go to some people's heads - Nellie and Sali.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Other people *might* have moderators on their lives I guess (doubt it though).
But only Hirons makes such a massive fuss about 'I'm adding the moderator now - bear with'.

I think to a slightly lesser extent Sali Hughes got a huge sense of importance from her first FB group. She mined it for ideas and support too. And threw her weight around - 'this is MY group'.
The sycophancy on there made it very hard for her to handle the grumblings from her Guardian commenters and then from here.
Thousands of people telling you you are marvellous and pissing themselves at your weak jokes might go to some people's heads - Nellie and Sali.

Reactions: 2
What success?? All those ppl aren’t there for skin rocks. That’s on the right. Yes the tiny counter. The ppl on the left are looking at the other counters not skin rocks lol. It’s a dismal turn out I’d be embarrassed

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been trying to find out how many trademarks Hirons actually has,

Call it morbid curiosity however surely she can't have as many as she says

Reactions: 2
I've been trying to find out how many trademarks Hirons actually has,

Call it morbid curiosity however surely she can't have as many as she says
What was the brand she had that awful 'Tears of my Enemies' facial spray under?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even her pictures from liberty are with her mouth open. Is she that ugly and overweight that they can’t take a normal picture?
I would refuse to go to the store until this tit is over just in case hirons thinks she has all these people for her

Reactions: 4
Even her pictures from liberty are with her mouth open. Is she that ugly and overweight that they can’t take a normal picture?
I would refuse to go to the store until this tit is over just in case hirons thinks she has all these people for her
If I lived near London I’d love to go to the store and when/if approached tell them I was there for the Lisa and Trinny products and I’d never buy anything Hypocrite Hirons was selling. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG she tried to trademark Skincare Freaks and The Freaks but withdrew them! 😮

”Breakout Station” is a new one isn’t it?
”The neck down” - how can you trademark that?

She is obsessed with Trademarks.
Don’t understand why she’s trademarked “tears of my enemies” as I can’t see her other brands/competitors speaking like that, just goes to show her personality.
breakout station isn’t that something Amercians call a rest area or a small work area at work?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.