Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LiMiTeD NuMbEr! Come and get them! 🥳

*CH looks sheepishly at rows and rows of overstocked aisles at the warehouse*
She’ll be down Peckham Market at the weekend selling the “last few” kits out of a suitcase at the back of her yellow three wheeler van! 😜
Look, she’s already waiting in the back with her Trinny yellow hoodie and her neon pink top!
(apologies for my terrible editing skills, I only have iPad photo editing!) 😳

93EEB603-562E-419C-99F2-A1722F0F2A11.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It looks like a shop that could be in Balamory!

A Freak said that they hope Liberty are prepared for the huge amount of Freaks that will be turning up there to buy!
😆
No shade but I can't see her core hysterical swivel eyed Freak being a central London girl. OK, a bit of shade.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s live on Instagram , I’m dying for the “is it a pop up?” questions as she’s aggressively slurps her tea 😂

oh , she’ll have told the “moderator” to fish the pop up questions !
😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's in a vile mood, bitching about Victoria Beckham (not that VB gives a tit I'm sure). But the idiots commenting on that 'live' are totally baiting her.

Couldn't watch more than a minute. The woman's a monster.

Reactions: 4
She's in a vile mood, bitching about Victoria Beckham (not that VB gives a tit I'm sure). But the idiots commenting on that 'live' are totally baiting her.

I only caught the tail end but yes it sounds like she was slagging off VB. She always does this then justifies it with 'oh she won't care'. She probably won't but the hypocrisy when people like Nellie with hundreds of thousands of followers moan about one negative comment.
Confirmed she has not been invited back to This Morning. She thinks due to her comments on IG about a couple of segments they did - what were they? Oh and she doesn't care obv.
She and Baby girl are off to Stella McCartney's fashion show this weekend. One moron asked if Ava was modelling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her jealousy is showing again in the live…
I think she has always been in her little niche and now branching out, she is not the top dog and it’s harder to support women when you are at the bottom .
Again with the it’s not overpriced it is just out of your budget. It is overpriced if it’s just a basic moisturizer Lol

Reactions: 11
Has she said why she and Ava merit an invite to SM's show? Seems a weird fit, unless between them they are big purchasers of the SM clothes, which often merits an invite?

Reactions: 1
Oh what a surprise , she’s slagging off Victoria Beckham.

I can guarantee Hirons and Ava G will be exactly like Edina Monsoon with Stella in Ab Fab 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow - Trinny & Sophie Ellis Bextor championing the micro needle!

Hirons will be fuming 😂 guaranteed a freak will ask her about it....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh what a surprise , she’s slagging off Victoria Beckham.

I can guarantee Hirons and Ava G will be exactly like Edina Monsoon with Stella in Ab Fab 😂😂
I’m not a huge fan of Victoria Beckham. Her eye liner pencils are fab though. Most things she sells are a ridiculous price so she has something in common with The Oaf! Hirons was loving her perfumes a few weeks ago 🤷‍♀️ inconsistency maybe? Shock, horror! Other than that she is very wealthy, very skinny and doesn’t have to work hard - all guaranteed to annoy Hirons. How can The Freaks not see what a nasty piece of work she is? What happened to supporting women?

Reactions: 8
Has she said why she and Ava merit an invite to SM's show? Seems a weird fit, unless between them they are big purchasers of the SM clothes, which often merits an invite?
She mentioned on a live a couple of weeks ago she met Stella M at some do or other (forgotten what). It was when she kept saying 'she's one of us. She's one of Stella is' in a very irritating way.
SM then invited Nellie and her ghastly daughter to the fashion show and also a trip round some factory or other.

Reactions: 5
The daughter of one of the Beatles, a successful fashion designer, A list friends out the wazoo, yeah totally one of us

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The heavy ringed eye liner is very dated. Im fascinated by the birthday party she is throwing herself😂
The heavy eyeliner and bright pink and red lipsticks 🤢 only works to draw more attention to her straggly teeth.

Reactions: 1

I haven't got the energy for Ma Hirons live today. Slagging of VB probably because of her cleanser releases

Not one of the freaks can grasp it's two cleansers for £100. They'll happily by Elemis, Tatcha, Tata Harper because they've been endorsed by that flipping idiot.

I'm not a VB fan but if I was given £200 and had to choose between VB's range or Ma Hirons you can guess who'd win

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.