Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It

It was strivectin
Another company that Ma Hirons doesn't shill anymore.
Here's the product complete with picture.

However, if you Google search "tears of my enemies" pics, the results bring up umpteen other products.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Breakout station?as someone who has suffered from acne and had given up living due to the complete deterioration of my self esteem (that’s when I started following hirons… coincidence no)
I find it offensive to come up with a funny trademark. As an “expert” she should take skin conditions seriously. Btw she has never and will never be helpful for people with acne. The fact she wants to branch out into acne products is ridiculous. I’ll have skin like I did in 2017. The control acid will not help with acne

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The stark difference to Trinny’s Liberty launch vs Hirons is vastly different. Trinny’s was genuinely packed with actual customers not bussed in “influencers” to make it look busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And Trinny's described hers as her "global flagship".....Hirons could only dream 😂

• Haha
What's weird is that Nellie registers all these trademarks but doesn't use them. No one has told her you do actually have to use them, you can't just keep them registered in a hoard. Use them as in, putting them on your packaging, for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not too sure as I think the reality is that she was always that person. Perhaps before it’d be tempered previously yes I’d agree it’s fed her ego but you can’t put the blame onto the freaks she’s encouraged that poor behaviour as other groups do not allow the bullying of its members. Who else has a moderator on their lives, and why? Not to protect the other viewers/commentators.
I think it’s the same difference really. The freaks group is what made her unbearable but I do think you’re right that she probably always was that person. She encouraged the cult like behaviour and they joined in

Reactions: 7
What's weird is that Nellie registers all these trademarks but doesn't use them. No one has told her you do actually have to use them, you can't just keep them registered in a hoard. Use them as in, putting them on your packaging, for example.
Is it the same as her buying up her enemies children's domain names? (That actually seems even wierder just typing it 😂 What the hell?) Acquiring intellectual property for some unspecified future reason that she thinks is awfully clever?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it the same as her buying up her enemies children's domain names? (That actually seems even wierder just typing it 😂 What the hell?) Acquiring intellectual property for some unspecified future reason that she thinks is awfully clever?
It’s spiteful. She does it because she can. Like most of her behaviour the blame will be because she’s going through the menopause or it’s her adhd or she’s right and we’re wrong.

Reactions: 9
The stark difference to Trinny’s Liberty launch vs Hirons is vastly different. Trinny’s was genuinely packed with actual customers not bussed in “influencers” to make it look busy.

And note Trinny doesn’t state it’s not a pop up it’s permanent! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still desperately flogging off the latest kit.

It's the Final Countdown 😂

Screenshot_2024-02-29-14-08-15-30_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well last Fridays email was last ones for kit 26, now it’s the final call today. Obviously everyone has lost the buy me now button. No more restrictions on the number you can have. It’s please take me.

“Liberty curate only the best.”

Well Cazza’s truly screwed that claim.

A2834D6A-4395-4492-B634-7A7378A78D47.jpeg

• Haha
“Liberty curate only the best.”

Well Cazza’s truly screwed that claim.

View attachment 2787074
Trinny is a classic Liberty customer, and her launch makes Hirons look trashy in comparison.

Plus, waiting until she'd launched her full skincare and make up range before she set up in-store means she'll stand the test of - 'it's PERMANENT' - time.

SR appearing in Liberty literally a week or two after the fourth product launch seems very hurried. Why the rush Nanna?

Reactions: 9
She was very keen to point out when the Liberty counter was announced that the staff were going to be employed directly by her and were currently in training.
does this mean she’s basically renting the space from liberty, rather than them backing her line enough to have a counter staffed and paid for by Liberty themselves?

No, they’ll miraculously find a few more and offer them at a discount if past performance is anything to go by
Yeah I think they’re holding off on discount as the freaks kicked off about it last time she did that. They were already pissed off when she offered the book with this one, I think it’s gonna be quite eye opening to those freaks who did rush to buy that there’s such little demand that there’s still loads left even at this point, which will hopefully be the start of her downfall.
If she can’t even sell kits any more she’s screwed

She was very keen to point out when the Liberty counter was announced that the staff were going to be employed directly by her and were currently in training.
does this mean she’s basically renting the space from liberty, rather than them backing her line enough to have a counter staffed and paid for by Liberty themselves?
Yep, she effectively rents it - as will all the brands with counters. Only she can decide whether it's worth the cost vs takings, although liberty will have right to turf her out (or stick her in the back corner) if she doesn't meet certain targets, as it's not worth them keeping space for brands no one buys as it doesn't contribute to footfall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.