Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I had a quick look and the salaries she has advertised didn’t look that competitive to me

£28k in central London requiring at least 2 years experience and the benefits are private healthcare, holiday allocation and free face cream?! I doubt she’d be happy with her kids taking a job at that rate
I think she’d be happy if her kids took a job - ANY job! 😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hannak922

One thing I will say about Hirons though. She is a great sales person and that's probably how she persuaded Liberty to stock her brand. All along and as a blogger she has been great at selling. She just got notions from the freaks
I think the biggest issue for hirons all along has been the freaks. It distorted her view of her reach and popularity, fed her ego, gave her a bad reputation just by being associated with the group and just emboldened her in the worst ways.
I'm convinced if it wasn't for the freaks she would never have the awful reputation she has now, both with brands and her followers/customers

JaneRev

VIP Member
As others have said previously. Hiron's believes that she is the saviour for the beauty industry. She's deluded herself in thinking that the general public will react as the freaks do.

The whole of the Skin Rocks line seems very hurriedly put together. Basic formulas, clunky and awful packaging. The prices are crazy and people are beginning to see through her business. If she'd continued the collaboration with Pixie and kept the prices some what affordable I think she'd have cleaned up.

I was expecting lots of freaks queuing around the block on Monday, not even the familiar faces that follow her around launches posted the obligatory photo with her.

Hiron's constantly changing her stance on things, being aggressive, never quite telling what her qualifications are and if she does it's an embellishment

Plus posting "look at how much better I look after ten years of skincare, treatments, surgery" and now the hyper fixatation on losing weight and the gym. I thought she looked a lot better ten years ago... Ok the tan is a bit much however she wasn't up her own arse.

As I've said before the big brands have jumped ship, more than likely because of her constantly comparing her 5 products to brands that helped her with the kits in lockdown. Then slagging them off.

I can see her selling the brand once the rest of the range is out. As she cannot be getting the financial gain she thought. Maybe she should start by listening to some of the criticism...like most adults her age are capable of doing

Ccc8

@FrankieBelle and @lucylucyapplejuicy I am pleased to report the Lisa Eldridge mascara is amazing. I've tried on different days and no smudging or transfer. I even had a doze wearing it on Sunday and it was fine.
Anyway on topic, I can see Lisa's counter in the background so I think that was Suqqu. Will check at some point but I'm not setting foot in Liberty this week in case I am somehow counted as being one of her customers!

• Haha
  • Heart

JaneRev

VIP Member
I had a look at the Skin Rocks site just now.. And in a section called 'usage' (or something similar) for the product it does say recommended use every three days. But it isn't at all obvious and you have to scroll down and click on it to find instructions.
If they have to call it Gentle they should say in the immediate description something like 'this product, though gentle, still packs a punch, and as with other acids it is recommended to use three times a week' or similar.
Saying in mitigation 'don't be fooled by the name' is actually admitting it is extremely misleading and very possibly harmful.
Can you imagine her letting any other brand off with that caveat. She's proper getting on my nerves at the moment, more than usual

Bertha

I'm not really sure what I've just watched on Cazza's story but it seems as if Ava's rehearsing a facial arrangement that will come in handy on Only Fans.

1000039812.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
People who lie over exaggerate so all those stories describing Eva were possibly not true just to garner engagement. I mean she can’t be arsed to do a live at 5 yet an hour after travelling we have to have her in bed spouting bullshit?
But when you break it down that story is really desperately dull. Ava didn't miss a train 🤷‍♀️ That is it. Nellie thought she would but she didn't.
Ignore the gurning and pride masked as faux exasperation and the story is 'My daughter caught a train' 😂

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Nellie looks like Roy Cropper with her shopping bag there 😂
Does she have her house key on a chain in there? 😂
She does actually look like a bouncer - Ray Winstone vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She's in a vile mood, bitching about Victoria Beckham (not that VB gives a shit I'm sure). But the idiots commenting on that 'live' are totally baiting her.

Couldn't watch more than a minute. The woman's a monster.
I only caught the tail end but yes it sounds like she was slagging off VB. She always does this then justifies it with 'oh she won't care'. She probably won't but the hypocrisy when people like Nellie with hundreds of thousands of followers moan about one negative comment.
Confirmed she has not been invited back to This Morning. She thinks due to her comments on IG about a couple of segments they did - what were they? Oh and she doesn't care obv.
She and Baby girl are off to Stella McCartney's fashion show this weekend. One moron asked if Ava was modelling 😂

• Haha
It always makes me chuckle that the mansion in Somerset still gets called “Ruth’s house”, even though the Oaf bought it a few years ago. It will never really be hers, will it. The Hirons’ (Clampetts) just don’t belong there.
Hirons never admits to living there, so there's that as well!

She's so disingenous. Schrodinger's Hirons, simultaneously a hard working mum of four just trying to get by in a cost of living crisis, whilst announcing herself as being rich enough to tell everyone products aren't expensive, it's just they are too poor for nice things.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
It always makes me chuckle that the mansion in Somerset still gets called “Ruth’s house”, even though the Oaf bought it a few years ago. It will never really be hers, will it. The Hirons’ (Clampetts) just don’t belong there.
It’ll always be Ruth’s house 😊😊. How such a beautiful , elegant Georgian pile can be home to work shy Jim and the hairy dependents beggars belief.

• Haha

donutwitch

Chatty Member
She’s just ridiculous. She thinks this persona of being mouthy and aggressive is a good look for some reason… she’s a grandmother in her mid fifties, it’s mortifying, not to mention so unprofessional. I’m not surprised so many colleagues and associates have backed away from her

50sGirl

VIP Member
My apologies 😂😂
I forgot that she adored Michael Hutchence that much she posted about his birthday two days before it was 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
My brain can't compute the obsession with Matt Healy's band.
---
This review lasted five minutes on SR's website before it was taken down. Not written by me but I do know the author 😂
Wow! Deleting bad reviews is bad. She’d criticise any other brand for doing this. Tbh I’m shocked.
We should try to get this mentioned in a thread title so it’s seen by those who don’t bother to open the thread.
Actually didn't someone previously say a bad review was deleted on SpaceNK too?

I thought the acid came in a glass bottle though because it melted plastic? 😮

JaneRev

VIP Member
I’ve just read that thread.
A poster was asking if she should buy Trinny’s micro needle tool.
As you said the Freaks replied as expected.
One said it even says NO on the Skin Rocks App.
Another said Hirons loves Trinny 🙄 and they’re mates but she still says no.
Hirons even lowered herself to chime in and say ”Not a fan. Yours Caroline.” And someone replied she cracks them up with their razor sharp wit! 🤮
But the one that made me laugh said “Whose skin looks better? Buy it!” Ouch bet that hurt Hirons! 😆
The comment about who's skin looks better is bloody brilliant. I'm surprised Hiron's or her mod team didn't delete the whole thread 😂😂

As we all know the problem(s) with Trinny range from getting there first, better packaging, better products I could go on. She's tried to goad Trinny into an argument, which hasn't worked mainly because Trinny is brighter, can't be arsed and has more class in her little finger than Hiron's has in her massive head.

Plus Hirons isn't receiving any kick backs from Trinny unlike with Theresa Tarmy

As a side note, thanks for asking about my scan. It was bloody terrifying. Just got to wait for the results now x

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
Ava just looks like one of those girls that smells of b o covered with perfume and fags. Her skin looks like it needs a good scrub and her hair a wash. Sorry not sorry

• Haha