Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a huge fan of Victoria Beckham. Her eye liner pencils are fab though. Most things she sells are a ridiculous price so she has something in common with The Oaf! Hirons was loving her perfumes a few weeks ago 🤷‍♀️ inconsistency maybe? Shock, horror! Other than that she is very wealthy, very skinny and doesn’t have to work hard - all guaranteed to annoy Hirons. How can The Freaks not see what a nasty piece of work she is? What happened to supporting women?
I don’t agree that she doesn’t work hard VB I mean, you don’t get an International clothing brand off the ground just because you were in the Spice Girls. Yes her stuff is pricey but then I’m not her market. Same with the cosmetics. The eyeliner would probably be the only thing I could run too. Hirons would compliment a flea these days if she thought I’d give her gravitas or paid for it.
Not sure how the Stella thing came about but I wouldn’t be surprised if after she’d be having words with her people.

Reactions: 7
Eeuww that sounds so creepy - strange men stroking your face.
I'd report the fucker.
I have no idea why this Freak thought this sounded believable, or a great story for a FB group.

If some random doctor stroked my face he wouldn't be walking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really think when the freaks are imagining these fan fiction stories in their head they're picturing a gay best friend sitcom character. That's exactly how all the stories about their Hirons loving husbands and doctors and random strangers sound like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If I lived near London I’d love to go to the store and when/if approached tell them I was there for the Lisa and Trinny products and I’d never buy anything Hypocrite Hirons was selling. 😁
I might just have to do that 😆

Reactions: 4
I might just have to do that 😆
Don't give me ideas 😂😂😂
---
I really think when the freaks are imagining these fan fiction stories in their head they're picturing a gay best friend sitcom character. That's exactly how all the stories about their Hirons loving husbands and doctors and random strangers sound like
The first sitcom/series that my brain associated with Hirons was Gimme Gimme Gimme!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the live she names all the other brands/counters that were so helpful this week in Liberty. Apart from Trinny which sounded like a dig. Also, she said she’s had it with the people who say you can bring the salon to your home. Think she even said the f word. And yet she claims her and Trinny are friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think that Trinny is far too polite to say anything negative about Caroline or say that they’re not friends but realistically the oaf is far too loud and brash to ever be proper friends with Trinny. She’s got no class.

Reactions: 6
I think that Trinny is far too polite to say anything negative about Caroline or say that they’re not friends but realistically the oaf is far too loud and brash to ever be proper friends with Trinny. She’s got no class.
What’s the saying - keep your friends close and your enemies closer? Enemies is too strong a word here but it makes good sense to keep your rivals close.

Trinny hasn’t trashed any one of her competitors, she’s using the manners she was brought up with. Hirons does it on lives all the time these days. Can’t stop herself.
Shes absolute trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On the live she names all the other brands/counters that were so helpful this week in Liberty. Apart from Trinny which sounded like a dig. Also, she said she’s had it with the people who say you can bring the salon to your home. Think she even said the f word. And yet she claims her and Trinny are friends.
Has anyone heard Trinny say that they are (great) friends? It's like Trinny is an obsession for Hirons and she is desperate to be noticed by her. It's not the way a grown woman should be behaving but this is CH.

The launch of her " it's not a pop up" cannot have gone as well as she expected. The whole PR once again looked trashy and her beloved freaks in the majority stayed at home.

Reactions: 3
The launch of her " it's not a pop up" cannot have gone as well as she expected. The whole PR once again looked trashy and her beloved freaks in the majority stayed at home.
I know it was a Monday, but I think she was expecting at least some Freaks to take the day off just to meet her, and it’s pretty clear no one did. Ooops 🤭

Also, yesterday in her live she was apologising for being late because she’d been in a meeting arguing to scrap some visuals where she looked crap, and ‘eventually even my team agreed with me’. That means she actually thinks the stuff that does get out there looks good 👀, and that her team is filled with ‘yes’ children people, as we already knew
---
There was also a bit where someone asked ‘are you worried about people Deep Faking you’. First she thought it was about fake products, then she thought they meant p0rn, then she realised what it meant and said ‘ME? People would know it’s not ME’. And finished on ‘well I’d just go on here and say ‘it’s not me’ and everyone would know’. Er, that’s not how deep fakes work Caroline 🤦🏻‍♀️, and as a social media influencer, I’d expect you to know that

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why she's being weird about having a permanent counter as opposed to a pop-up I don't understand. Lisa Eldridge had multiple pop-ups with enormous lines in front, they were a hugely popular unlike Caroline's lukewarm opening.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.