Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she's being weird about having a permanent counter as opposed to a pop-up I don't understand. Lisa Eldridge had multiple pop-ups with enormous lines in front, they were a hugely popular unlike Caroline's lukewarm opening.
Agree. She should have done a temporary pop up somewhere like Covent Garden like LE, to get people up close and personal with her and the products - with an option to extend it if necessary. That would get people in the door, but she's signed a contract with Liberty that might cost her dearly.

To be honest, none of these people - like Trinny or LE - would feel good about using the word 'permanent', as consistently as the Oaf has, as things can change quickly in that business - but at least LE & Trinny have full ranges to sell, Nellie hasn't even launched all her products yet.

I think it's going to go quiet in store fairly soon - she must be shitting it, full time staff on counter to pay, Liberty to take their share, 30-40 staff in the office wages, and the kits are sitting gathering dust on the shelf.

This is what happens when your fat ego takes control. The adoration of the Freaks has 'made' her, but she can be unmade just as easily.

Reactions: 14
She must be paying out an absolute fortune for all of her staff and this Liberty “not a pop up” counter on top of it now. It’s not like Trinny with a worldwide brand with counters all over. I mean Trinny is in high end department stores in the US , I cannot see SR appearing in Sak’s 5th Avenue.

I cannot see the SR “it’s not a pop up” counter being there for the long haul.

Reactions: 7
Ironically, if it had been there as a pop up she might have a better chance of actually selling. 4 products is more suited to a pop up than a full counter. As well as the limited edition element that might have attracted people. And the freaks might have made more of an effort if it was a pop up and only there for a limited time

Reactions: 14
On that live she said there will be an SPF - probably in about 2026. And a new launch of something else next week.

Reactions: 3
I think that Trinny is far too polite to say anything negative about Caroline or say that they’re not friends but realistically the oaf is far too loud and brash to ever be proper friends with Trinny. She’s got no class.
Remember the video when Trinny did her skincare launch and greeted Hirons?
Hirons painted on a smile but it was so apparent she was jealous that Trinny beat her to it.

Reactions: 7
She must be paying out an absolute fortune for all of her staff and this Liberty “not a pop up” counter on top of it now. It’s not like Trinny with a worldwide brand with counters all over. I mean Trinny is in high end department stores in the US , I cannot see SR appearing in Sak’s 5th Avenue.

I cannot see the SR “it’s not a pop up” counter being there for the long haul.
I'm pretty sure some of Trinny 's counters started as pop ups then became permanent. Nothing wrong with it. Seems sensible in fact.

Reactions: 6
I bet because Nellie worked on counters (I know, she rarely mentions it) she thinks she has a far superior knowledge over people like Trinny and Lisa Eldridge. Therefore she didn't need pop ups as she's an expert in SHOPS.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet because Nellie worked on counters (I know, she rarely mentions it) she thinks she has a far superior knowledge over people like Trinny and Lisa Eldridge. Therefore she didn't need pop ups as she's an expert in SHOPS.
Hirons thinks she has superior knowledge in everything I didn't know one person could be such an expert in everything she comments on politics, football, health, scandals, flannels, cotton pads, skin care, music history, etc. The way she bangs on surely she'd win on Mastermind 😂

I've noticed Lisa hasn't been mentioned in a while. Mind you if she decided to jump on Lisa now that could prove her downfall. The whole Trinny thing backfired spectacularly.

Whilst Hirons is getting her knickers in a twist over Trinny, and I'm in no doubt she was seething when Lisa went into Liberty before her.

Lisa, Trinny and all the brands Hirons has dropped been dropped from are continuing to be successful and thriving

Reactions: 9
Going after Lisa would be a huge mistake and even the oaf can see that

Trinny is not everyone's cup of tea (even though she's hugely popular) so the oaf probably thought it would be easy enough to get people to agree

Lisa on the other hand seems to be universally loved

Reactions: 13
Some Freaks today saying they are allergic to the unfragranced SK cleansers and SK oil. Quick resale though so that's a positive.

Awaiting imminent stories of Ava twerking her arse on the Champs Elysees...
It's chucking it down today with incoming snow in an hour. She's probably sheltering. On the other hand, perfect photo op for her furry headgear.

Was funny seeing scantily clad "celebs" teetering out of the Loewe show yesterday in the lashing rain. Not so much fun queuing up at night to get into Foyle, Arms and Hog in the wind and rain.

Some Freaks today saying they are allergic to the unfragranced SK cleansers and SK oil. Quick resale though so that's a positive.
I've noticed as soon as a freak posts something like this there's lots of how much do you want for it 🙄

I may be in the minority but I always patch test. I certainly wouldn't throw several new products at my face at once

I'm sure Hirons will be back commenting/taking offence when she releases another SKU

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.