Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on the Trinny Tribe page ! ☕

There’s a lot of replies along the lines of “where did not tearing up other women go?” and so forth but one comment I’ve attached points out the digs Hirons has had at Trinny and one person who commented hasn’t heard of Hirons / Gangsta Gran 😂😂😂
I saw this post earlier and it had one comment, it's since blown up. How do all these people know that Hirons and Trinny are great friends 🙄

The one person who hadn't heard of Hirons was brilliant "I have no idea who the other woman is" 😂😂😂

What annoys me is people are jumped on for having a different opinion and using their brains

Reactions: 7
The amount of women who keep repeating that the oaf and Trinny are friends make me laugh, they are so entrenched with what the oaf says they believe it even after the assassination over the microneedle, but it’s ok because she says they’re mates. This is on the post that the freaks are clearly out in force on the TL group about the oafs packaging and complaining about women pitting against women. God do they hear themselves?

Reactions: 6
The amount of women who keep repeating that the oaf and Trinny are friends make me laugh, they are so entrenched with what the oaf says they believe it even after the assassination over the microneedle, but it’s ok because she says they’re mates. This is on the post that the freaks are clearly out in force on the TL group about the oafs packaging and complaining about women pitting against women. God do they hear themselves?
The microneedle still gets Freaks posting on the Trinny page saying "CH says it is bad for your skin" or "CH advises against it"

In the real world and one of their friends behaved like CH, they'd be up in arms. But because it's Hirons she's just opinionated and I'm waiting for some idiot to say " it's just banter"

Just seen this on the Trinny Tribe page ! ☕

There’s a lot of replies along the lines of “where did not tearing up / supporting other women go?” and so forth but one comment I’ve attached points out the digs Hirons has had at Trinny and one person who commented hasn’t heard of Hirons / Gangsta Gran 😂😂😂
That “women supporting other women” soon got forgotten when Hirons was slagging off Trinny’s product. You can tell the die hard Freaks from the bollocks they post.

Talking of Freaks, did anyone see the new X Factor post today? (Hope this won’t be the start of those again)
Lost her mum last year, went into a depression so wracked up lots of debt. Now can no longer afford her usual high end skincare (products listed of course! 🙄) so could anyone recommend any cheap alternatives.
There were only a couple of replies when I saw it and no offers of freebies so fingers crossed it stays that way.

I don’t mean to sound unsympathetic because I know losing a parent is truly awful but the post could have just read “I can no longer afford high end products, could anyone suggest a good budget balm cleanser, acid toner, etc?”
We don’t require an X Factor sob story!

Reactions: 15
That “women supporting other women” soon got forgotten when Hirons was slagging off Trinny’s product. You can tell the die hard Freaks from the bollocks they post.

Talking of Freaks, did anyone see the new X Factor post today? (Hope this won’t be the start of those again)
Lost her mum last year, went into a depression so wracked up lots of debt. Now can no longer afford her usual high end skincare (products listed of course! 🙄) so could anyone recommend any cheap alternatives.
There were only a couple of replies when I saw it and no offers of freebies so fingers crossed it stays that way.

I don’t mean to sound unsympathetic because I know losing a parent is truly awful but the post could have just read “I can no longer afford high end products, could anyone suggest a good budget balm cleanser, acid toner, etc?”
We should have a Freaks bingo card!
"Women supporting women" is fast becoming the new #bekind. Which is wheeled out when someone has an original opinion.

Yes I saw that post, I couldn't figure out whether she'd posted it genuinely wanting advice on budget products or for offers of freebies, I'm sceptical because of the influx of similar posts every few months.

There's been lots of posts on budget skincare and more of a market these days. Personally I wouldn't feel comfortable announcing to the whole of the internet a death of a loved one. Mind you grief can do funny things to your brain

It’s probably because they’re over on TL post defending their qween, and telling everyone that they are best friends. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went to Liberty yesterday only to be greeted by this truly awful massive photo of the mad grinning oaf. She does have a lot of space - for not a lot of product. There were three staff and one customer. The packaging is horrific when you see it in the elegant surroundings. I wonder how long she will have such a large space especially as it’s not a lot of products. Over in the corner - but in a nice space - Trinny had three customers.
My oh who knows nothing if these things remarked that the photo looked terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t with her unprofessionalism. It goes beyond her attitude. For example: she couldn’t put on an actual blouse for the photo shoot? She HAD to wear a t shirt (and no, the logo doesn’t excuse it)? It looks like she didn’t even wash her hair in those pics FFS! She probably rolled out of bed.

Maybe it’s petty of me, but I’m not going to drop a ton of money on products when the owner doesn’t even take it seriously.

It’s so ironic to me how she said (in that severe tone she always uses 🙄)during the interview with Grace Beverly how she always does every job to the best of her ability. Well, Caroline…on the contrary, it looks like you don’t give a tit.

IMG_0758.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went to Liberty yesterday only to be greeted by this truly awful massive photo of the mad grinning oaf. She does have a lot of space - for not a lot of product. There were three staff and one customer. The packaging is horrific when you see it in the elegant surroundings. I wonder how long she will have such a large space especially as it’s not a lot of products. Over in the corner - but in a nice space - Trinny had three customers.
My oh who knows nothing if these things remarked that the photo looked terrifying.
All of that space and location has to be paid for, she’s obviously a good persuader too as Liberty I’m sure would have to buy into that as well. The photos of the masses of people were publicity invites as when the few I saw on insta were marked as PR or AD. Your husband is right they aren’t good images all I see is “catching flies” not a great look. I wonder how long she can keep that up and I’ve noticed what seems to me the almost constant “by our founder Caroline Hirons” everytime Skin Rocks is mentioned. Is that because no one had a clue where the range came from and wants to trade on her name without it being on the product. wondering if she’s thinking of bringing her exit strategy forward.

One customer on a Saturday? Ooooff 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the funny thing about this is that the freaks all talk about how their OHs all love the Oaf just as much as they do and sometimes more. Whereas I’d say most are more thinking along the lines of yours

Reactions: 5
All of that space and location has to be paid for, she’s obviously a good persuader too as Liberty I’m sure would have to buy into that as well. The photos of the masses of people were publicity invites as when the few I saw on insta were marked as PR or AD. Your husband is right they aren’t good images all I see is “catching flies” not a great look. I wonder how long she can keep that up and I’ve noticed what seems to me the almost constant “by our founder Caroline Hirons” everytime Skin Rocks is mentioned. Is that because no one had a clue where the range came from and wants to trade on her name without it being on the product. wondering if she’s thinking of bringing her exit strategy forward.
BIB, excuse me - I think you’ll find that Founder should be spelt with a capital F when talking about old Hirons 😂

• Haha
“Don’t spend the money”.

But actually, spend it. Also here’s Clearpay so you can put yourself in debt. But don’t go into debt for skincare. Unless it’s mine.

IMG_1344.jpeg

Agree that the T-shirt looks terrible. It would be fine in Boots but it’s so off-brand for Liberty.

Reactions: 10
“Don’t spend the money”.

But actually, spend it. Also here’s Clearpay so you can put yourself in debt. But don’t go into debt for skincare. Unless it’s mine.

View attachment 2793169

Agree that the T-shirt looks terrible. It would be fine in Boots but it’s so off-brand for Liberty.
She made a big fuss about her choice of outfit in a live.
'People kept asking me what I was going to wear. Kept asking what I was going to wear. I just said I was going to wear the uniform everyone else was going to alright? The Skin Rocks uniform alright?' (or something along those lines).

• Sick
Reactions: 4
“Don’t spend the money”.

View attachment 2793169

and combining that necklace with a t-shirt? That's a no from me. Looks like she bought the awful necklace in pink to match the logo on the shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
and combining that necklace with a t-shirt? That's a no from me. Looks like she bought the awful necklace in pink to match the logo on the shirt.
I don't understand the obsession where Hirons buys her clothes from especially the pink trousers.,I'm surprised she hasn't tried to trademark that shade of pink

Just goes to show just because you have the disposable income to spend on clothes doesn't mean that it buys you class

Reactions: 8
I still laugh when I think of her sparkly jacket phase copying Trinny but Hirons looked like some Blackpool drag queen in them vs Trinny looking effortlessly chic in them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.